• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minions

Oct 25, 2017
There are ways around the queue, but they are super annoying as you can't refresh, and manually have to navigate pages. Part of me wonders it they are cached pages, but I don't think they are.

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
At the end of the day, the things Nintendo is competent at is pretty slim.

We're all hostage due to a handful of good intellectual property.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
i dont think the Q is even a real Q at this point. It just fucks off when it feels like it.
46c9bdb706c5e1c2800805f748f0408135ebf630.gifv

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Still curious to what causes the wario redirect since it's odd to see flashes of the actual cart/shipping page behind him every so often.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Nintendo said pre-orders were starting today, but maybe they forgot to mention that checkout will only work in the evening, and only if it's also snowing in your area. ❄️

Yinyangfooey

Oct 27, 2017
FUCK I got the Wario to pop up. But for a moment I was logged back in and had it in my cart...

Saw the checkout screen just now too omg but it Wario'd again

rewkol

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I hopped out of the queue since I already have it in my cart. Hope one of you gets to jump ahead now.

danhz

Apr 20, 2018
I thought we were going to get a cool CE but it's really bland. Makes it easy for getting the normal day 1.

MrBanballow

Not changing this tag
May 1, 2019
Every now and then, I refresh the Cart and see it, before Wario just... snatches it away!! This is probably the most exposure Wario has had in years.

Síriocaz

Oct 19, 2019
Someone is telling me they've got the thing in their cart but it's greyed out and can't proceed to checkout. Anyone else like that?

Hibiki

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
wow cart and checkout page loads fine now, but nothing in cart and logged out, dammit

despair

Oct 27, 2017
I think everyone is panicking too much. Since they're not shipping the SE stuff till Fall they're probably going to make it based on initial preorders and not immediately cap it to a limited amount.

I bet once the site comes back it stays in stock for a good few days.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah if it's anything like the Metroid Dread CE it's an initial furious and brief preorder window followed by boatloads of available copies in the ensuing weeks. Hopefully this rolls out the same because I'm gonna have to give up soon.

rewkol

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So I now get the purchase button on the checkout, but when I click it is just endlessly spins

ragolliangatan

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 31, 2019
this shit is so embarrasing for Nintendo- it's been close to 4 hours since the pre-orders were meant to be open.

Rowsdower

Shinra Employee of The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Ok so the entire Nintendo site isn't working for me anymore. I can't access anything. Keep getting:

Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).

Is this just Chrome or what?

Minions

Oct 25, 2017
Getting the same error. Wondering if they blocked me for refreshing too much. Also happens in firefox. Also seems to be javascript related.

rewkol

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Ok so the entire Nintendo site isn't working for me anymore. I can't access anything. Keep getting:

Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).

Is this just Chrome or what?

If you check the console it's a login error. I had that a few hours ago.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
how did you get past the eternal q?
if you had already had it in your cart before the site started to struggle an order is in your cart. For those with it in the cart they get Wario with slight glimpses beyond on occasion. For those that didn't get the chance they have to wait for the order page to be back and functioning again/queue page

Hibiki

The Wise Ones
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah cart and checkout pages load fine, but I can not log in any more. Not like before where refreshing logs me back in, I'm actualyl stuck on being logged out

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
My cart is back to the empty with the icon showing something in cart on the top. So the cycle continues.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah cart and checkout pages load fine, but I can not log in any more. Not like before where refreshing logs me back in, I'm actualyl stuck on being logged out
click login then go to order history/My Nintendo (any page outside the store), that usually shows you logged in. Then I go back to the cart and it starts "working" (not sure if its just a visual glitch) again for me at least

Spikemouth

Nov 30, 2018
I said screw it and just went with the regular edition instead of fighting Nintendo's website.

Although, props to VGP for getting reprints of Xeno 2 and Torna cause I hadn't purchased those yet so now I'll get Xeno 2, Torna and 3 right around the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.