Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Not a perfect score? Either the check didn't clear, or even Famitsu feels it's too much anime!

Blackquill

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they really start to become harsh, man only 35 ????

confirmed bad game

Dunban

Oct 28, 2017
My second cousin at Famitsu told me they deducted a point for each pair of baggy pants in the game.

No, I'm hoping this isn't a portend of things to come, but... it's Famitsu. Difficult to take their scores at face value.

KingSnake

Oct 25, 2017
Famitsu is totally irrelevant when it comes to reviews. I don't think they should deserve minimal attention.

Nathan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
France
1511172258-doubt.png

Deleted member 21693

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
All jokes aside, John talking on the 8-4 Play podcast about it... I don't know. Sounded a bit disappointing to be honest.

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Jokes aside, I always expected it to be between 1 and X as far as qualities goes.

No matter how uninspired this game looks, it just can't be as terrible as X even if they tried.

Blackquill

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ruh roh

a 35 from famitsu is bad

It doesn't mean anything to be frank

Famitsu has already gave less than 30 on game that are amazing and more to games that utterly suck. It just a different kind of review (and in my opinion, these reviews shouldn't be even acknowledge)

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
I was expecting a review from a reputable source.

I'm going to have to watch some footage of this to see if I want to preorder.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
These scores are basically the same as the metacritic scores for these games. People shit on Famitsu too much.

if anything people dont shit on famitsu enough and still take their scores seriously

It doesn't mean anything to be frank

Famitsu has already gave less than 30 on game that are amazing and more to games that utterly suck. It just a different kind of review (and in my opinion, these reviews shouldn't be even acknowledge)

always seen the opposite, famitsu inflating the score of every game know to man.
that they have some sort of grudge against xenoblade is surprising to me. checks not up to date?

PogiJones

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why is there not an extensive review outlet industry in Japan like there is in the U.S. and Europe? Or, if there is, why do we only hear about Famitsu over here?

Mark H

Oct 27, 2017
Don't the magazines have at least minor blurbs from the reviewers? No one ever shares them but it's a bit more than numbers posted on Gematsu iirc.
It's just 1 or 2 sentences from each reviewers so it's totally useless.
I have doubts that they've even played it to the end.