• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Good to have you aboard :) I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Yakuza 3 remaster, its been one of my most enjoyed games of the year.
Thank you shadowman. Always enjoyed your posts in these Yakuza threads when i lurked. Been enjoying the hell out of the Y3 Asian demo and its a revelation playing it at a higher resolution and frame-rate.

Also i've been wondering and since you played it, i read somewhere online that Y3 doesn't block sharing and streaming in the Japanese copies like the other Yakuza games do in Japan. Is that true?

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you shadowman. Always enjoyed your posts in these Yakuza threads when i lurked. Been enjoying the hell out of the Y3 Asian demo and its a revelation playing it at a higher resolution and frame-rate.

Also i've been wondering and since you played it, i read somewhere online that Y3 doesn't block sharing and streaming in the Japanese copies like the other Yakuza games do in Japan. Is that true?
Pretty much yeah. There are a couple of bits in the Japanese game that are blocked from streaming/recording and that's the end of chapter 11 (I think chapter 12 as well but I forget exactly if that's the case) and the intro (most likely due to the licensed song "Loser"). Otherwise you can share/stream the game no problem which is cool.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
That's very good news. Shame that it still has some bits blocked but I'm glad they were more lax with Y3 since its a much older game and all. Thank you for confirming it. I will certainly take advantage of that.

Btw, it's gonna be so awesome to experience the intro song "Loser" for the first time for me since I've only played the western version of Y3 on ps3 with the song replaced. Also will be able to enjoy some of that cut content.

Man im ready. Haven't been this hyped for a import for a remaster since importing Y1&2HD on ps3. It was glorious playing the first game with the JP VO and it will be glorious experiencing Y3 uncut.

Last edited:

Suikodan

Oct 25, 2017
I've been following the Yakuza series since it came out on PS2 in 2005 but never played it until this August with Yakuza 0.

Like many, I fell in love with the game and my interest in the series has gone skies high.

I wanted to wait for YK1 on PC but finally bought it on PS4 because I want to get more, especially on YK2 to know what happens with Majima.

Like many, I was shocked of what Majima would become (or always was, hehe) but I'm having fun so far with the Majima Everywhere events, reminds me of Nemesis in RE3.

Other than that, the storytelling has evolved greatly if you compare Y0 to YK1. I love how I revisit places like the Tojo HQ, the Tachibana Real Estate entrance and other places.

The only negative aspect is the selective aging of characters. I mean, there are 20 years between Y0 and YK1 and while it shows that some characters have aged, others will look as young as they did, like Majima and Shimano for example.

After YK2, I wonder how I'll be able to play Y3,4 and 5. The last two can be played on PS Now but Y3 isn't available anywhere either on disc or digitally.

Anyone know if the remasters will include english texts? I might import if so.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Remasters never ever ever include English texts! This goes for every import on Yakuza I'm afraid. Your stuck waiting for official English releases :( Yakuza 3 got a few re issues (the physical release) recently via VGP so you could go that route if you want to (never ever use your credit card there though). But really I'd recommend you wait for the remaster to be released in English as its far beyond the PS3 version. The base performance boosts (resolution, frame rate and load times) make it a more pleasurable experience and that's before touching on the cut content in the English release.

Glad your enjoying Kiwami though :)

That's very good news. Shame that it still has some bits blocked but I'm glad they were more lax with Y3 since its a much older game and all. Thank you for confirming it. I will certainly take advantage of that.

Btw, it's gonna be so awesome to experience the intro song "Loser" for the first time for me since I've only played the western version of Y3 on ps3 with the song replaced. Also will be able to enjoy some of that cut content.

Man im ready. Haven't been this hyped for a import for a remaster since importing Y1&2HD on ps3. It was glorious playing the first game with the JP VO and it will be glorious experiencing Y3 uncut.

I know that feeling. Its nice to experience the game as it was intended rather than having Mahjong and a bunch of cool side stories cut. Right now I'm most hyped for the 4 and 5 remasters as I've never replayed 4 so rather than do a PS3 run I'm waiting for the PS4 version. As for 5 - I personally think its the best game in the series gameplay wise so getting that @60FPS will be a Mack styled revelation in and of itself. And that's ignoring Shin RGG, RGG Online and Judge Eyes which I also can't wait for!

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
So I just died right at the end of the super long open battle sequence right before the final boss of Hokuto ga Gotoku, and apparently there are no checkpoints, so it's all the way back to the start of like 20 minutes of fighting, and right now I kind of want to snap my disc in half and watch the ending on Youtube. I mean, I won't, I'll just come back tomorrow and do it, but boy that stings :P

Anyway, I was going to finish it tonight and make a big post about it until the game foiled my plans, but I'm going to make the post anyway and it'll just have to be my opinions on most of the game instead. Spoilerised out of respect for all the people who are days away from being able to start the Western localisation (I won't do any actual story spoilers, but just in case anyone wants to go into the game totally fresh):

I didn't like this game. What I thought had just been a slow first few hours ended up being pretty indicative of what the entire game had to offer: a lot of very dull waypoint-chasing mission design, a lot of unnecessarily grindy and clunky mechanics, and a surprisingly short story that still manages to feel poorly paced and only really gets going towards the very end. I don't know if this game just had a brutally low budget or if they gave it to an inexperienced team or what, but I just don't feel it's up to the usual Yakuza standard of quality at all. And, to be totally fair, you could level many of those same complaints at the main series, too, but those games punch above their weight, budget-wise, with enthralling stories, great character work and wonderful cutscene direction. I found very little of that here.

This game is 11 chapters long, and I feel like at least six of those are one-off, almost standalone episodes about a new bad guy coming to town, being dealt with, and then disappearing forever without moving the 'main' story forward. And basically every chapter follows the same pattern of jogging around the city talking to a chain of four, five or six NPCs to gather information before getting to the fight at the end. I lost count of how many times a character told me to go back to my hideout and rest until morning or night before I was allowed to go and talk to the next NPC in the chain. It's just so rote and unimaginative, and the mainline Yakuza games have been doing this so much better for years now. This game really felt like a step back in time to the Yakuza 3 era, or even the PS2 games, not only in terms of the mission design but also with complete lack of some desperately-needed quality of life features.

So check this out: there's a big ol' Wasteland to explore outside the city, and you get there by going to see your buddy Bat who takes care of your dune buggy for you. Talk to him and you'll spawn in your car just outside the city's gates. There's also a fast-travel system out there, accessed by going to see merchants standing by gas tankers out on the dunes; you talk to them and they'll haul your buggy to any previously-visited fast-travel point. Sounds OK so far, but here's where it gets maddening: there is no option to just talk to Bat and spawn at a specific fast-travel point. You always have to start from just outside Eden's gates, then drive to the fast-travel point that's right there. And you can't just drive up to a fast-travel dude and have him take you where you want to go; you first have to drive up and get out of your car (load time), then talk to him on foot, then he'll take you (load time), and then you have to get back in your car (15 second unskippable cutscene), and then you can drive wherever you want to go. And when you want to go back to Eden? Nope, you can't just fast-travel straight back there, you have to warp to the fast-travel point just outside the city, get back in your car (15 seconds), then turn left and drive towards Eden for five seconds before you're allowed back inside. It's just so cumbersome, with three extra steps and wait times for every little thing you want to do, and they're things you're going to be doing a lot (hence why I know the exact times for everything :P).

There's this part in the game where you have to go and find out where a big villain's lair is, and the usual string of NPC info-gathering sends you out into the Wasteland to find an old sage. You drive to the waypoint for 2-3 minutes, only to find that there's a big wall of boulders in the way. Drive back to Eden. There, Bat will tell you that you need a big ol' cowcatcher to mount to the front of your buggy to smash your way through the boulders, and he happens to have one for you! Ah, but of course you don't have the resources you need to mount it, so drive back out to the same area of the Wasteland (another 2-3 minutes) to farm those resources. Got'em? Drive back to Eden. OK, now you can mount the cowcatcher, and now you get to drive another 2-3 minutes back to the wall of boulders, smash through and go to meet the sage. This happens in CHAPTER 10 OF 11. Right at what should be the pointy end of the story, you're schlepping through fifteen minutes of absolutely mindless busywork that could be entirely avoided by having a character say "Oh, you're going to meet that sage? You'll need this cowcatcher to break through a wall of boulders on the way. Here, I'll fit it for you right now".

I feel like the classic Yakuza 100+ hour grind really hurts this game, too. It's not something I usually mind, because it doesn't usually get in the way of just casually enjoying the game, but here I feel like I'm missing out for not exhaustively ticking off everything on the checklist. The rate at which you can upgrade your way through the skill tree feels balanced for a much longer game, so if there's cool stuff waiting deep in there I'm probably not going to see it. There's a system for customizing your dune buggy, but you can't weld any upgrades on without a laundry list of resources for each individual piece, and I just never had enough so the whole system was lost on me. There's always an extra hoop to jump through, which makes it feel like they specifically padded the game out to hit that arbitrary 100-hours-to-100% mark rather than balancing the game for how much content they had. Would one RGG Studio game that only took 50 hours to 100% really be so terrible?

I mean, I don't want to sound too down on it, because when you do push through all the busywork and get to the nice pre-rendered cutscenes and the big flashy bossfights it still has moments of that good ol' Yakuza spark. Some of these hype-ass mid-fight QTEs are amazing, and the usual eleventh hour plot twists have been really fun. I really liked the new karaoke equivalent minigame, too, and of course the cabaret club. I just... I wish it was better, to put it bluntly. I enjoyed it more than Dead Souls, at least, but I don't think it's on par with any of the mainline games. I'll finish it off properly tomorrow and clear up whichever sub stories I can find that won't send me out into the Wasteland (oh how I wish they'd go back to just marking sub stories on the map), but I've really had enough of this one.

Last edited:

J75

Sep 29, 2018
I honesty feel similar when playing the import. Game has great combat and mechanic, i liked roaming around the wasteland but the grind ticked me off and that final section was rough.

Will get the english version eventually but not day 1.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
I had already pre-ordered Ass Creed instead of this game. As much as I love Yakuza, this is one I think I kinda have to wait a little bit for.

p61aVed.jpg

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Lol. I posted that link here earlier I think. Its the combat that sells me on the game so much. Like - some of the one shot chapters have amazing boss fights or moments that made me love the game (chapter 7 and 8 specifically are highlights for me). But I get the grind complaints. Its unfortunate they chose to pad the 100% of the game with the grind the way they did. Not quite as bad as Ishin but definitely not as fun as 5's 100%, which took me longer but that's down to sheer amounts of content. A fleshed out sequel could work, and really do the game proud.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
i like collecting stuff, if they included a bit more extras then just a reversible cover like the yakuza 0 business edition, or that exclusive france edition, i would of day 1 it

in retrospect, the yakuza 0 launch edition was really good.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
I've been thinking and wondering, since it seems like Scott's localization team is busy working with Judge, do any of you think this could affect the localization of the remasters or do you all think they will assign a different loc team ala Lost Paradise?

Maybe all that would be needed is taking the original 3 script and doing some tweaks like names, honorifics, cut content etc. What do you all think?

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
The reviews on FOTNS will be very interesting I think. I think out of all the recent games it'll probably get the lowest score. I think the RRP and the shorter game length will definitely harm it. Just hope it doesn't damage the brand in Sega's eyes so they "Dead Souls" the series (or at least Spinoffs) again. Then again, we are already getting Judge Eyes and that already seems to have a shit ton of content and story to it, so I expect that to maybe do better, depending on release date and marketing.
Also interested to see what Jim Sterling things of the game - as a FOTNS fan, especially as the game is an original "What if" story and not a adaptation of the manga.

I've been thinking and wondering, since it seems like Scott's localization team is busy working with Judge, do any of you think this could affect the localization of the remasters or do you all think they will assign a different loc team ala Lost Paradise?

Maybe all that would be needed is taking the original 3 script and doing some tweaks like names, honorifics, cut content etc. What do you all think?
I wandered that as well. 3 is no small job with all the stuff cut, and a script that needs redoing in several places so I do wander if JE will impact the release schedule. The other two games are affected by that less, so quicker localisations should be possible. But the remasters of 4 and 5 have no Japanese release dates yet, so Sega has time to spare on those for the moment.

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
the review embargo might be over already and mainstream outlets aren't reviewing it maybe? i dunno

this has been up a few hours

Thordinson

Banned
Aug 1, 2018
Finished Yakuza 0. Overall, it was a great game and I was pretty satisfied with the ending. I beat it with 33% completion at about 40 hours. I'll probably go back and do some of the other side stories soon. I need to pick up Kiwami. I'll probably play a game in-between so I don't get burned out on the franchise though.

Virtua King

Dec 29, 2017
My copy of FOTNS should be coming tomorrow, but I probably won't get to it until after I finish Valkyria Chronicles 4. Man, I don't know why SEGA had to release so many good games at once. :(

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Sega has been absolute nuts with releases both in Japan and the West throughout August-October.
I mean you had:

Yakuza 0 on PC
Yakuza 3 Remastered for Japan
Shenmue I & II
Yakuza Kiwami 2 for the West.
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Valkyria Chronicles Remastered for Switch
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise

And we still got both the Yakuza 4 remaster and Judge scheduled for Japan this year.
All i can say is... Ouch for my wallet.

Last edited:

Virtua King

Dec 29, 2017
Sega has been absolute nuts with releases both in Japan and the West throughout August-October.
I mean you had:

Yakuza 0 on PC
Yakuza 3 Remastered for Japan
Shenmue I & II
Yakuza Kiwami 2 for the West.
Valkyria Chronicles
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise

And we still got both the Yakuza 4 remaster and Judge scheduled for Japan this year.
All i can say is... Ouch for my wallet.

Yeah, it's been very tough on gaming budget. They also released Sonic Mania Plus in late July, which I had to get a few copies of that too... >_>

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Yup. Been a mad year. Doesn't help capcom being on a roll as well so I've been getting loads of their stuff as well!

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Same here. I sacrificed Spiderman so that i could afford both Yakuza Kiwami 2 and Yakuza 3 PS4 Import. It's been a insane couple of months for game releases in general.

For me I'm not that crazy for the super AAA game releases anymore such as Spideman, SotTR and Red Dead 2 ect so i can wait for those for later. Right now though, i'm ready for the remaster of 4, Judge and Kiwami PC.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
MM11 is the top priority for me at the moment. Kinda glad I've already played FOTNS as that makes things much easier! Also helps I finished a ton of games this past week so I can finally get on with Kingdom Hearts collection.

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I actually forgot FOTNS is out tomorrow and I'm so mad, tomorrow it's Mega Man day. I'll probably leave it for next week and focus on MM11 for now... Man, I haven't even beaten Kiwami 2 yet, these past months have been too much.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, I am new to Yakuza with 0 and K1. 0 was SSS tier, Kiwami was C-Tier. I hear that Yakuza 2 is the one that fans hate the most. Is it worth getting Kiwami 2 or should I just read a summary of the plot and move on? Like, if it's not as good as Kiwami 1, I'd rather pass.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
So, I am new to Yakuza with 0 and K1. 0 was SSS tier, Kiwami was C-Tier. I hear that Yakuza 2 is the one that fans hate the most. Is it worth getting Kiwami 2 or should I just read a summary of the plot and move on? Like, if it's not as good as Kiwami 1, I'd rather pass.
I just gotta know where you read that fans hate 2 the most. Someone (or several people) are trolling you. 2 is often revered as one of the best games in the series. Ditto with Kiwami 2. Even the least good Yakuza game is still worth playing, whatever that game is (Dead Souls I guess?)

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just gotta know where you read that fans hate 2 the most. Someone (or several people) are trolling you. 2 is often revered as one of the best games in the series. Ditto with Kiwami 2. Even the least good Yakuza game is still worth playing, whatever that game is (Dead Souls I guess?)

I'll be honest, after playing 0, I don't consider Kiwami worth playing. Just my subjective feelings, though. People are free to love that game with no judgment from me. I just felt like it was the biggest drop off between titles I've seen in a while. So if it's considerably better than K1, then I'll give it a shot.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Dammit 1 month later and still no standard version for Kiwami 2 here in Europe, i really didn't want to buy the steelbook. But i still got 1/2 months before i'm forced to buy it.

Anyone from the UK in here? Has the normal edition pop up on local stores there yet?

What in the ... yeah people were definitely trolling you, Y2 is considered the best and most beloved out of all the yakuza games.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be honest, after playing 0, I don't consider Kiwami worth playing. Just my subjective feelings, though. People are free to love that game with no judgment from me. I just felt like it was the biggest drop off between titles I've seen in a while. So if it's considerably better than K1, then I'll give it a shot.
All down to perspective for me with Kiwami. I've been with the series since day 1, and my only want in a Yakuza 1 remake was fixing combat/control issues I had with the game - and this game fixed it up a whole ton (originally the lock on was really messed up for certain fights - Komaki, Arase and Jingu especially) not to mention the lack of moves, tiny list of head moves, almost no mini games...)
Kiwami still stands as my second favourite remake right behind Resident Evil Remake. Its everything I love about the first game but with much more content and fixed combat.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
MM11 is the top priority for me at the moment. Kinda glad I've already played FOTNS as that makes things much easier! Also helps I finished a ton of games this past week so I can finally get on with Kingdom Hearts collection.

Yeah, pretty much the same, just that I first want to finish Dragon Quest XI before finally getting back to Kiwami 2 and then moving on to FOTNS (with some Disaster Report 4 in the middle). Funnily enough I also want to get back to my Kingdom Hearts playthroughs (next on the list is Birth by Sleep) which I will probably do around December.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dammit 1 month later and still no standard version for Kiwami 2 here in Europe, i really didn't want to buy the steelbook. But i still got 1/2 months before i'm forced to buy it.

Anyone from the UK in here? Has the normal edition pop up on local stores there yet?

What in the ... yeah people were definitely trolling you, Y2 is considered the best and most beloved out of all the yakuza games.

Ah, so 2 is good? I know they teased the main rival a lot in 0 when he was a giant 12 year old. I guess I'm in.

Most of my issues with Kiwami 1 vs. 0 was the problems with the narrative/storytelling, and the lack of depth/length. I also felt like the sidequests in 0 had a lot of heart and diversity, while in K1, all the sidequests were just scumbags trying to con me and me just eating them up for picking the wrong one.

0 had me invested in all these characters, while K1 had me being told I'm supposed to care about characters because Kiryuu does, which is fine but not nearly as compelling. Asshole government politician, Nishiki, Omi Alliance guy, Yumi... all folks who had hardly talked to Kiryuu if at all during the entire story. They apparently tried to flesh Nishiki out a lot because of how popular he was in 0, but it still aounted to "I'm a poser and jealous" and hardly even felt all that personal.

Given, this is not a slam on Yakuza 1, as it is just amazing praise for the masterpiece that was Yakuza 0. Felt really disappointing.

Last edited:

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, pretty much the same, just that I first want to finish Dragon Quest XI before finally getting back to Kiwami 2 and then moving on to FOTNS (with some Disaster Report 4 in the middle). Funnily enough I also want to get back to my Kingdom Hearts playthroughs (next on the list is Birth by Sleep) which I will probably do around December.

Yeah, BBS is the game I'll be starting tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. Also yeah, I'll be day 1 on Disaster Report 4 - its been so many years since I pre ordered it initially how can I not play it day 1! (though I never did finish 3...)

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, BBS is the game I'll be starting tomorrow. Really looking forward to it. Also yeah, I'll be day 1 on Disaster Report 4 - its been so many years since I pre ordered it initially how can I not play it day 1! (though I never did finish 3...)

I don't import that many games from Japan these days (the last being City Shrouded in Shadow) but yeah, I have to be there day 1 for Disaster Report 4. Love the series so much and I'm glad it's back.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Ah, so 2 is good? I know they teased the main rival a lot in 0 when he was a giant 12 year old. I guess I'm in.

As far as i'm concerned Y2 has the best story and rival/villain. Ryuji is in my Top 3 of all the characters in the series.

Now i can't really talk about Kiwami 2 since i still haven't played it, but i don't see fans complained too much about it so they must have done a good job remastering it :)

Deleted member 1067

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's probably reading the, frankly moronic, opinions of a certain side of the fanbase that consider K2 to be "garbage" because of some of the cuts and changes.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
We still need a Ryuji game set in the 90's, someone quick get Nagoshi on the phone. We deserved this.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Yakuza 2 is considered one of the best in the series. I have yet to play Kiwami 2 beyond the demo but I am certain it is very similar quality to 0 overall.

I personally think Yakuza 1 is super rough compared to the rest of the series and Kiwami 1 goes out of it's way to not really change or improve much. It is a weirdly and unfortunately low budget game.

Oct 27, 2017
Mexico
As plenty of other people have told you before, whoever told you Yakuza 2 was the most hated is completely worng, that award goes to Binary Domain/Yakuza Dead Souls. 2 is prety much Iconic and Kiryu to the series. Kiwami 2 manages to capture that well, although It sometimes relies a bit to much on assuming you've played 0 to completion, but that's just me.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yakuza 2 is considered one of the best in the series. I have yet to play Kiwami 2 beyond the demo but I am certain it is very similar quality to 0 overall.

I personally think Yakuza 1 is super rough compared to the rest of the series and Kiwami 1 goes out of it's way to not really change or improve much. It is a weirdly and unfortunately low budget game.

Yeah, it felt like DLC more than a full game! Majima's goofy schemes were funny, although as someone who only played Yakuza 0, you could imagine my puzzlement at how Majima acts in this game compared to the last, lol.

I guess Majima's persona is fake? I think his Osaka accent is sus... he slips out of it a lot and he often places the copula 'ya' at the end of standard conjugations in a weird way, as if he's trying to compensate or hide his mistakes. I dunno. Not a native speaker so it could just be slang.

Oct 27, 2017
Mexico
Yeah, it felt like DLC more than a full game! Majima's goofy schemes were funny, although as someone who only played Yakuza 0, you could imagine my puzzlement at how Majima acts in this game compared to the last, lol.

I guess Majima's persona is fake? I think his Osaka accent is sus... he slips out of it a lot and he often places the copula 'ya' at the end of standard conjugations in a weird way, as if he's trying to compensate or hide his mistakes. I dunno. Not a native speaker so it could just be slang.
I think that by the end of 0 and from what happens in 4 during Saejima's story is pretty clear that Majima puts up the crazy front as a way to cope with what he went trough.

Velasco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We had this discussion before, but i certainly don't agree with some of the complaints (or criticisms) about Yakuza Kiwami.Some of them are understandable, especially if you have only played Zero before, but others are not.I think that shadowman16 summed it up best.As far as Yakuza 2 is concerned, is probably my favorite game of the series (based on my playthrough years ago), and it was a unique and emotional experience for me.

Last edited:

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Kiwami/1 is definitely the weakest mainline title in the series. 0 helps improve things but the narrative just isn't nearly as fleshed out as other entries. Everything is much more one dimensional comparatively. It's still worth playing and isn't bad, but it's notably shallower.

Probably going to pass on FOTNS after impressions and the demo. Still have Kiwami 2 to play, just trying to get some distance between it and 6.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Kiwami 1 was fine, it just had the unfortunate situation of following up the Ocarina of Time of the series
Really? Looking at the release calendar I see that Kiwami followed 0, not Ishin ;)

Seriously. Ishin's end game blows 0's out of the water for me. And I loved 0's end game. Hopefully next year Sega surprises me and announces a localisation of it.