• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
honestly the trailer looks not half bad. might check it out, not like the first one was a masterpiece either (despite the classic meme-ry that came from it)

weird it flew under the radar, probably should've went straight to streaming (i assume it didn't?)

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Do stoner comedies still work when weed has more or less been totally destigmatized and even legalized in a lot of places?

If that trailer is any indication the answer is no.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I bring this up every time we have one of these threads, but I genuinely wonder how much money there still is in these mockbuster-tier DTV sequels for Universal (and Universal alone) to still be churning them out.

GDGF

Oct 26, 2017
"Kenny, how long do you think you can make it in there?"

getyarn.io

I don't know. Maybe 5:00... 6:30.

Half Baked (1998) clip with quote I don't know. Maybe 5:00... 6:30. Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip.

(my favorite joke in the whole movie)

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Given it's a low budget, decades late sequel that no one asked for, you have to have low expectations going in.

MyDudeMango

Jul 17, 2021
Canada
I swear I only know Half-Baked 1 because it had the distinction of being one of the last remaining HD-DVD exclusives until it got a blu-ray in 2021 lol.