OP
OP
Kalentan

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that... he actually got Max to kiss Max and lost the 500 gift sub bet is INSANE lol.

What luck or... misfortune lol

Zalapski

May 30, 2022
The fact that... he actually got Max to kiss Max and lost the 500 gift sub bet is INSANE lol.

What luck or... misfortune lol

Hah -- I'll bet he didn't think anything was going to be more expensive tonight than that coffee spill.

Good lord, that stream probably cost him around $3,000, depending on how badly the camera is messed up.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Max, Simmons and Kenny explaining to Steve in plain English what a producer does and that she gets an unfair amount of hate, and Steve still going "yeah well it's still her fault Star Wars is ruined"

And then the chat became the usual thing that happens when her name is mentioned.
I always keep questioning rather Steeb is playing or genuinely doesn't know things.

I closed the stream once Simmons said Aonuma had to die in order for Zelda to improve to his standards.

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
MĂ©xico
over/under on max checking out Hades 2? I feel he'll be too afraid to go down that rabbit hole with akuma on the horizon plus being early acces might turn him off

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
MĂ©xico
He will play it, but unsure if he will wait for it to be out of Early Access first, I could see him waiting.

oh i know he will, was wondering specifically about today since it's out on steam early access

lol theres the pinned comment in chat, makes sense. Will give me some time to enjoy the game so I can tune in to the streams haha.

Last edited:

TheOGB

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nobody loves advancing/fleshing out stories in mobile games more than Square Enix

time for Rate the Rebirth Synergy Attacks

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
Weird question but idk where else to ask. Do Max's Youtube videos have a weird like 'warble' sound sometimes while he's talking for anyone else?

I think my Sennheisers are on their last leg so it could be that, but I haven't noticed the issue with any other YT channels so I wanted to ask lol

flashman92

Feb 15, 2018
Weird question but idk where else to ask. Do Max's Youtube videos have a weird like 'warble' sound sometimes while he's talking for anyone else?

I think my Sennheisers are on their last leg so it could be that, but I haven't noticed the issue with any other YT channels so I wanted to ask lol
My brother recently noted that his videos were hurting his ears, and upon listening closer, I could hear it sounded off for some weird reason. I thought there was too much bass or the left/right sound channels were slightly de synced.