• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, did you read... the thread? The composer from Woolly World left Good Smile when they shut down the office he worked in. So they hired a new guy for some inexplicable reason instead of having the old guy freelance it. How we went from good music to bad is that the WW composer left the company and they used someone else.

Now if you meant how they allowed the bad music to remain in the game when it was released then yeah I dunno.
I meant how this was 'allowed' in the game. It's almost as if there's a curse on the Yoshi series where's it is required to have a bad soundtrack. It's insane that they keep having these terrible soundtracks.

Deleted member 32018

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
What news sites are reporting this as news? Earth to Steviejd1, you are on a video game discussion forum. The literal purpose of which is to discuss video games and things related to video games. So yes I would think that the composer of a past Nintendo game retweeting how woefully shitty the music is in the next game in the series is a worthy topic of discussion here, misunderstanding due to language barrier or not. This will be the 90th post, on the second page of the thread, so people are clearly discussing it. And as an added bonus, it has caused some people to share music the composer the thread is about has made before.

Please read the OP before trying to make a 'smart' post, I was talking about this article (from the OP):

https://gonintendo.com/stories/3338...d-composer-retweeting-negative-comments-about

SpankyDoodle

Oct 25, 2017
I meant how this was 'allowed' in the game. It's almost as if there's a curse on the Yoshi series where's it is required to have a bad soundtrack. It's insane that they keep having these terrible soundtracks.
Yoshi's Island was clearly such a feat that it broke Nintendo, and Yoshi has never been able to reach those heights again. He is totally cursed, if it's not a shitty game it's shitty music, or shitty everything. ):

Please read the OP before trying to make a 'smart' post, I was talking about this article (from the OP):

https://gonintendo.com/stories/3338...d-composer-retweeting-negative-comments-about
Son of a bitch I even triple-checked the OP how on earth did I miss it three times wtf, sorry about that I totally did not see the link. Just checked again and it's right fuckin' there in the tweet. I'm so confused ):