jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
www.nintendo.com

Wii Remote Plus - Yoshi - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Wii Remote Plus - Yoshi and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

Props to Wario64 on Twitter for the heads up.

Authentic Wii Remotes have been a pain to find, so stock up while you can. Now to get a nunchuk.

Edit:
They have black nunchuks too if you need one!

suaveric

Nov 9, 2017
I'm sitting on a gold remote plus and a gold nunchuck if anyone is interested. Both are barely used and in very good condidtion.

lobdale

Oct 25, 2017
There have to be like... hundreds of millions of decent Wii remotes out there, right? It's not like they have analog sticks that wear out and most of them were probably just waved around through the air at worst.

panama chief

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
I know for a fact I have Yoshi and Bowser from this set with a white and black nunchuck for each, respectively. I think I have Luigi. But must confirm. Being able to use wii remotes during emulation is top notch.

Gaardus

Oct 27, 2017
I ended up buying sealed games that were bundled with remotes a few years back to replace mine. Looks like there are still some copies on Ebay of Flingsmash and Just Dance for around the same price as the Yoshi remote, if you just want a plain black or white remote.

Taco_Human

Jan 6, 2018
MA
40 dollars in 2022, I mean I guess it's fine for a new one, but that's still a lot. Better off finding used ones for less, making sure they have motion+ in them...but can't beat new or the color scheme

Oct 29, 2017
I bought the entire set years back when Wii products began making their way off the store. Never tracked down a golden nunchuk, sadly. Tis my white whale.

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I would love a Peach wiimote. Hook me up, Nintendo.
(Already have Bowser, Toad, and Yoshi)