• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I would choose the Elevator scene in Winter Soldier because that is one of my favorite Cap scenes. He knows he is surrounded. He knows they sent the best in order to get him. But he doesn't give a damn. He knows he can take all of them despite the odds and the F-bomb in that moment just adds to the cockiness in my mind.

"Before we get started......does anyone wanna get the fuck out?"

What is yours and why?

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Hank Pym in any scene where he talks about Howard or Tony Stark. I wanna see the Earth geniuses go at each other's throats. And Pym was already mad in some of those scenes, iirc.

Oct 30, 2017
I just want a MCU Xmen Deadpool team up where the entire movie Deadpool just tries to find the perfect spot to say fuck, but wolverine steals it near the end.

Oct 26, 2017
I think it would only be fitting with Jeff Goldlum's character in Ragnarok for some reason

Or Samuel L. Jackson obviously

Cookie

Oct 26, 2017
These suggestions are horrible lol. Totally out of place and forced.

I think the only ones that could pull it off are the Guardians. It's too out of place with any of the other main characters.

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
instead of perfect, he say's fucking

AEgTk8w.gif

Alice

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
These suggestions are horrible lol. Totally out of place and forced.

I think the only ones that could pull it off are the Guardians. It's too out of place with any of the other main characters.

Guardians already dropped some F-Bombs, IIRC.

"Flark" and all variations of it, are the extraterrestrial F-bombs.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
- I have an army
- We have a fucking Hulk!
Hulks storms in though the wall, punches Loki to the ground, proceeds to sodomize him then eats him.
Written by Mark Millar.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France

ng77

Oct 28, 2017
"This isn't gonna change what happened."
"I don't fuckin' care. He killed my mom."

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I guess it doesn't count, but when Fury gets undusted he should say "...ucker".