• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
This YouTube show started out as a love letter to Mystery Science Theater 3000, but it has slowly gained more and more of a video game focus in the last few years. Unlike most shows on YouTube where people play video games and make jokes, Incognito Gaming Warriors is fully scripted, with much higher production values and characters. They've received deserved plaudits from the Angry Video Game Nerd, and Mike Nelson of Mystery Science Theater 3000.

Here's one of their gaming skits.

Here's their most recent game riffing, with them taking on Vaccine on the Switch.

Here's the thing though, fuck all people are watching their stuff. These have less than 1000 views. I've got videos on Youtube with more views than these. Random crap of absolutely no value.

What they put up doesn't get much in the way of negative feedback at all. Most of the people who watch seems to like, but no one seems to watch.

So please check them out, and if you're already a fan, please share your favorite skits or jokes, so like, people don't just have to take my uber liberal SJW word for this.

There's nearly 25,000 of us here on Reset Era. Can we maybe give some hardworking Youtubers a much needed and deserved boost? Don't do it for them. Certainly don't do it for me. Do it because their videos are great and offer something different to all those lets plays and people pretending not to be acting when they play games. Incognito Gaming Warriors has time and care taken to script actual good jokes, vs just pretending to be scared and yelling into a microphone.

Check them out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTXeNJgkXSNWH3kf7Uw7j4w