• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angst

Oct 27, 2017
If you could only get one thing from e3, any wish come true, what would it be? Even something crazy.

Personally, id love for Nintendo to announce a twilight princess/windwaker double pack for switch. I'd pay 60 dollars for that easy.

Naters

Oct 28, 2017
That either Nintendo saves Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite or announces Tatsunoko VS Capcom 2

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Devil May Cry V.

And it's going to come true. You know it, I know it. Done deal. Wrap it up. Cut the cheque.

Apart from that, a Wonderful 101 Switch port.

Oct 25, 2017
nintendo-switch-animal-crossing-attachment-img-title-of-nintendo-switch-animal-crossing-3.jpg

Black_Red

Oct 27, 2017
Rumour are false.

Not only is the game not limited to the first 151 Pokemon, but it also features a lot of new pokemon in the form of new evolution, kantonian forms, Mege-evos and buffs to some old pokemon to make them relevant in competitive play.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Sony announces an emulator that shits on current ps1 and ps2 emulators. Theen announces ps4 will be be bc with the next console

Sephirod

Oct 27, 2017
Marc Ecko's Getting Up Under Pressure 2.

Massive city, a lot of customization, RPG components, co-op, heavy storyline, Trane is back.

Mysterio79

Oct 25, 2017
That we finally see at least a few third parties step up and make right with the Switch's incredible success.

Their treatment of the Switch userbase (Switch tax, delays, janky ports, nothing but a few old, late ports) has been bumbling if not pitiful so far. Full stop.

Phil Good

Apr 25, 2018
If you could only get one thing from e3, any wish come true, what would it be? Even something crazy.

Personally, id love for Nintendo to announce a twilight princess/windwaker double pack for switch. I'd pay 60 dollars for that easy.

You have one wish and you spend it on a port ? Jesus I respect your opinion but man

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Goku for Smash

But I'd rather not waste my wish on the inevitable, so I'll go with a new Fallout game