Oct 28, 2017
What's everyone's shower frequency during this quarantine time? I still take one a day but thinking about cutting that down. It doesn't seem as necessary anymore. But I had feeling gross.

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
First thing I do as I wake up, as always.
I dont even think about it, so I would have to go out of my way to change it.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Once per morning. I used to start with face wash, then body wash, but now I want to make sure my hands have been sufficiently soapy & rinsed prior to washing my face.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Morning when waking up and again before going to sleep - typically if I dont leave the house.

Whenever I leave the house whether its for groceries or for putting gas in my car - I shower as soon as I get back.

Or if I work from the office - I shower as soon as I get back home.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I take the shower and body wash, that's it. No shampoo or conditioner. Don't feel like going out and buying it.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
I run and then I shower, and on my rest days I shower when I wake up. I feel gross when I haven't showered. My hair stays matted, my skin feels oily. Yuck.

Ultima_5

Oct 25, 2017
i shower in the morning after my dog walk. i also change and shower after getting groceries

admiraltaftbar

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 9, 2017
Once in the morning and once before bed and if I have to head outside to an area around people I go ahead and shower/change clothes when I get back.

Deleted member 12129

Oct 27, 2017
I still wake up, shower, then go to work. Albeit work is downstairs in my basement now. Its important to stay in routine, dont get lazy

PatMan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Showering only at night seems gross imo, never understood that. And this is coming from someone who doesn't deal with sweat unless I'm busting out a lot of cardio

Aya

Nothing has changed, twice a day everyday if you must know.

Mods it's high time an Etcetera bathroom corner is created 💦 as the interest in the subject, from toilets, to bidets, to showers is peaking with no decrease of demand in sight 🚿

😌

Boy

Apr 24, 2018
Still twice a day. One when i wake up and one at night after lifting/cardio.

FanceeLadd

Jan 17, 2020
Since I've been working from home, I shower each day on my lunch breaks so I can sleep in later. I roll out of bed about 15 minutes before my work day begins. I don't mind that part at all.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Before work and I've started showering after work also. I work at a hospital, so I'm being extra cautious.

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
I've been meaning to continue showering daily but only shampoo/lather every other.

KorrZ

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Same as before, once per day.

Except now since I've been working from home I shower on my lunch break @ noon so I can sleep-in right until about 5 mins before I start working.

DopeToast

Oct 27, 2017
Working out in the morning and showering before work, so pretty much the same except it's all at home.

Deleted member 28461

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
aIjBvyH.gif

Zackat

Oct 25, 2017
Wake up, work out, shower. Go to work at hospital, come home, take off shoes and scrubs and leave in garage, take second shower.