entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
This guy was the OG fitness Youtuber and he's known for this viral ad.

Sixpackshortcuts was notorious is that it was shut down by YT a few times due to false advertising.

Mike Chang is still active, but left company. His camera presence in his own channel is much more understated as well. Not the sleazy salesman of the sixpackshortcuts stuff.

However, apparently Mike got many into lifting going my countless of YT comments.

Here's a summary video on the history of the channel and Mike Chang's current status.

SixPackShortcuts was rebranded to Sixpackabs and actually has good content these days. However, barely any views. People moved on to Athlean-X and those types.

That viral ad was hilarious, though. And a marketing masterclass.

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I remember liking how he was a fatass in high school, but at the same time was smashing those PB+J sandwiches to bulk up in .. high school..

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I did a few of his morning routine videos that were free on youtube. They were pretty good and he was one of my entry points into fitness. Never gave him a penny though.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
I don't remember him, but I find that video far less obnoxious than Vince from V-Shred and the toxic poop guy. I do think it's funny that in the first video, we can't actually see his six pack. That is also one hell of a meal he's eating there, lol.