• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

tx2005

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know I'm really late to the party on this, but I've found myself watching YouTube more and more lately. YouTube has always been a place I go to watch something about a specific topic I'm interested in, but lately I've been more interested in finding some good channels to subscribe to and follow on a regular basis.

Can anyone recommend some good YouTubers in any of these specific topics?

-general tech
-Apple (I'm pretty deep into the Apple ecosystem these days)
-TV and movies
-gaming (more geared towards us working adults who don't haven't tons of time to dedicate to gaming)

Thanks everybody!

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
TV and movies: Nerdwriter and Chris Stuckmann. If Tony ever uploads again -> Every Frame a Painting

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Gaming: Kim Justice, Giant Bomb, Jeremy Parish, Classic Game Room, No Clip
Movies: Kermode and Mayo, Double Toasted

Everyone should check out Kim Justice, some of the best gaming content on youtube.

fleeting

Oct 27, 2017
Every Frame a Painting, great film analysis. Unfortunately he's not making new videos since the he now works for Criterion doing video essays (available on their blu-rays and filmstruck from what I've read).

Bullet Club

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Gaming: GameHut, GameSack, The Game Chasers, Video Game Sellers

Tech: Charbax, TechTablets, The 8-Bit Guy