Ebullientprism

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am hoping the lack of a backlash from this will embolden Reddit and Twitter to do the same. Reddit especially.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
They finally fucking did it

Makes it sting a little less that my 1st weed channel got deleted

rambis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know shit about them other than what gets posted here. They've been caught trying to incite riots and violence and such right?

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh noes. The gay space libzards won!

Hope this dude loses everything that he has in his life and then fades onto obscurity where he belongs.

Oct 30, 2017
RIeB5qq.gif

Get fucked you rotting cherry

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell happened to spur people to act?

slabrock

Oct 25, 2017
This and Facebook finally banned Alex Jones and Infowars pages. Took them long enough

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
Countdown to dumbasses on the left like Bill Maher opposing this.

"Just because you don't like his vile promotion of hate, misinformation, and violence doesn't mean you should stop listening to what he has to say."

legacyzero

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Well I guess there's always CRTV with the rest of the shitfucks on Youtube like Gavin Mcinnes and Steven Crowder. Fuck you Alex Jones.

Countdown to dumbasses on the left like Bill Maher opposing this.

"Just because you don't like his vile promotion of hate, misinformation, and violence doesn't mean you should stop listening to what he has to say."
I'm expecting his as well and I'm gonna blow a fucking gasket. I don't think Maher will, but some of the free speech absolutists that I follow like Kyle Kulinski will probably defend him.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
I see in Spotify something called InfoWars Freedom Nuggets. Is that shit related to him too?

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just waiting for some conspiracy theory about people trying to silence him

So happy he's gone

Lonewolf

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
Now get rid of morons like Sargon and the rest of the Alt-Right Nazi apologists and YT could be a touch less toxic a place.

Jan 10, 2018
Meh. He'll just end up having a regular 1 hour guest spot on Count Cuntula's channel.

He needs to be banned from the platform as a person, not a channel.

impingu1984

Oct 31, 2017
UK
Judging by his twitter feed. Twitter need to step up....... He is reaping this to solidify his "supporters". It's him against the world etc. He has a App apparently as well...

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Not trying to defend him, but its logical that it took so long. The internet is a hotbed of pro-neutrality, free spreech and unlimited information. As a company, to limit someone's right to express themselves in their medium of choosing whatever their content, they have to be ready for any form of criticism and outrage. All 4 companies doing so in unison suggests a united front for this action, and I hope to god they do. Because those 3 points I mentioned will surely be covered by the right in these or more ways:
-Why silence someone like this?
-Why should net neutrality exist when the platform owners themselves are censoring content themselves?
-Why are these companies taking a politcal stance against us?

This is gonna be the big one, I truly think so. Its finally gonna move people off their asses and hopefully make these companies understand that support from the consumer base will only come when the moral compass is not completely fucked.

amoy

Oct 28, 2017
Hopefully, him and his shit crew will be gone and forgotten. (*`Д´)ノ!!!