• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nauro

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Fuck this prick, hate that he got away with this last year. I remember seeing the clips of him shitting on Etika when he was going through his rough time for no reason. How insincere and two faced that RIP Etika tweet was. And I've only just seen the racist tweets today. What a surprise. He's an absolutely horrible parasite.

Even today on Bobdunga's Twitter she exposed his editor (a self admitted racist too) for stalking her on her Patreon for Alax.

The Duke of Dorks exposed by Bobdunga for trying to manipulate the situation in favor of RelaxAlax

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm late to the newest Bobdunga stuff, but I just saw this shit involving Duke of Dorks.

This shit is fucking weird as all hell. (I skipped around for the screencaps, but it's all a part of the twitter thread.)

Riley released text messages between RelaxAlax & Bobdunga (with permission)
OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Riley has released text messages between RelaxAlax & Raven (Bobdunga), which is basically proof that the sexual assault happened & RelaxAlax was trying to make her agree to a story that doesn't make him look as bad.

HBVt9eC.png
su8upOT.png
7n2wNxp.png

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
I am so happy

This piece of shit got away with it last year and I couldn't believe that he did, finally if there's a chance to be outed it's now.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Ok this one was unexpected but I'm glad she got her story out about him. That story is so sad.

Bobdunga has been extremely vocal about her relationship with RelaxAlax and all the damage she has suffered because of him during a whole year. It's not recent. it just not gotten into mainstream, maybe because she has way less clout than him, and he can ask friends and so to not spread her message, and because Alax while popular it's not a huuuuuuge mainstream known guy.

LilScooby77

Dec 11, 2019
Bobdunga has been extremely vocal about her relationship with RelaxAlax and all the damage she has suffered because of him during a whole year. It's not recent. it just not gotten into mainstream, maybe because she has way less clout than him, and he can ask friends and so to not spread her message, and because Alax while popular it's not a huuuuuuge mainstream known guy.
I don't have social media so I was out of the loop.

Nauro

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
Alpharad, a popular Youtuber in the Smash community, and a frequent collaborator with RelaxAlax, has stated that he will be removing his videos including RelaxAlax as well as the other recently exposed Smash predators.

EcMPN2VUEAAt-Zs

His tweet before it that was deleted because he mistakenly thought that Cilvanis said that he would be taking down the videos including Keitaro. Cilvanis has said he is not taking them down as they make up a large amount of his videos and would damage his income.

Glad to see someone with higher exposure and a considered friend of Alax believing in the victim. Hope he presses Alax to come out with the truth.

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Alpharad, a popular Youtuber in the Smash community, and a frequent collaborator with RelaxAlax, has stated that he will be removing his videos including RelaxAlax as well as the other recently exposed Smash predators.

EcMPN2VUEAAt-Zs

His tweet before it that was deleted because he mistakenly thought that Cilvanis said that he would be taking down the videos including Keitaro. Cilvanis has said he is not taking them down as they make up a large amount of his videos and would damage his income.

Glad to see someone with higher exposure and a considered friend of Alax believing in the victim. Hope he presses Alax to come out with the truth.

This is good. Everything surrounding Alax is quiet af.

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
This is good. Everything surrounding Alax is quiet af.
It's not falling on deaf ears anymore. He's lost 11k subs & counting due to the allegations becoming more well-known.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-06_at_3.22.44_AM.png

Alax is now actually being held accountable for his actions, & him going into hiding when the wave of people coming forward started isn't helping matters (nor are the texts that basically confirm the sexual assault).

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Props to you, Neoxon for staying on this and providing the frequent updates

This story isn't making big waves like the stories of other abusers, but it's important nonetheless

OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Props to you, Neoxon for staying on this and providing the frequent updates

This story isn't making big waves like the stories of other abusers, but it's important nonetheless
Thanks, at least now it's going to stick, even if it's not as widely talked about as the others. Alax isn't getting away with it anymore.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid

Cool. Scott the Woz had one of his best videos, "It's awesome, baby", with RelaxAlax as a guest as the villain. It's an awesome video and hope it can be recast to eliminate RelaxAlax but still have the video.

Bobdunga addresses her abuser RelaxAlax & how hard he tried to conceal what he did to her (Includes New Evidence)
OP
OP
Neoxon

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I felt like this was worthy of a new thread. But at the same time, given that this is a compilation thread of all the allegations against RelaxAlax, I've decided to also include a link to said thread here. There's a lot of damning evidence here, including more text messages (which include explicit language, so keep that in mind) & an account from a friend of one of Alax's ex-girlfirends. It's definitely worth a read.
www.resetera.com

Bobdunga addresses her abuser RelaxAlax & how hard he tried to conceal what he did to her (Includes New Evidence)

There are also Discord messages regarding their interactions post-assault, which are linked in the actual quote below. I have no words for this beyond the fact that this is beyond fucked up, & it sickens me that Alax got away with it until now. Normally I'd link the other thread I did on the...

Status
Not open for further replies.