PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Saw this OT last month and finally got around to finishing it, looking forward to season two and hopefully the wait isn't that long.

Daisya

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
while I enjoyed impulse I liked jumper a lot more. it was much more entertaining. I found impulse slightly annoying, the fact the mc never really tries to practice and improve really stood out to me. she came off as dumb imo.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
So did this tie in with the film at all? I remember talk around the original announcement that this was supposed to be about the daughter of Hayden Christensen's character but I'm definitely not getting that vibe at all in the trailer.

KimiNewt

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So what's up with this show? I rewatched it recently and was wondering what's going on with season 2.. been a year since the announcement and we havent even got a trailer.

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
So what's up with this show? I rewatched it recently and was wondering what's going on with season 2.. been a year since the announcement and we havent even got a trailer.
Still filming season 2. Didn't start until February. On the bright side, it probably won't be out until Youtube originals become free with ads later in the year.

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
They have a Comic-con panel for season 2 scheduled for next Saturday, so should find out when it's finally coming out then.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even realize this finally got a S2 trailer until now:

Comes out Fall 2019, so we won't have to wait much longer I suppose.