Which fantasy would would you want to land in?

• The Boiling Isles (The Owl House)

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Beach City (Steven Universe)

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • Frog Valley (Amphibia)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oregon (Gravity Falls)

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Duckberg (Ducktales)

Votes: 62 47.3%

• Total voters

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
A Disney truck has hit you and Isekaied you to a Disney cartoon. The car was driven by Zorak and one Cartoon Network world worked it's way into the multiverse, so deal with it. You would be living at the main house of the show.

Where do you want to end up?

The Owl House (The Owl House)
Pk6z7Ml.jpg

The Crotch Beach House (Steven Universe)
wcFJ093.jpg

The Plantar Farm (Amphibia)
P8tBd01.png

The Mystery Shack (Gravity Falls)
kWsM1bY.jpg

McDuck Mannor (Ducktales)
gkKGqsH.jpg

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021
I was not put on this earth to be exposed to the word "Disneikaied"

I would go to Delmarva/Beach City/The Temple faster than a heartbeat

Pluto

Oct 25, 2017
McDuck Manor, Scrooge may be stingy but it's still a mansion and it's generally much safer than the other places.

Foolish

Jun 23, 2022
Beach City (Steven Universe) is far and away the coziest, happiest, friendliest place to live out of all of those. Except for an alien invasion every few months. But other than that it seems like a pretty sweet deal. Just gotta head for the hills for a day or two if I spot a giant disembodied hand in the sky.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
The Owl House because that's the only world you would be able to do anything interesting in thanks to glyph magic.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
I'm actually doing a rewatch of Owl House with my brother and we just got to season 2.

However, its Oregon. Gravity Falls hit an inch cartoons haven't hit since, but Beach City is my second pick.

Ooo is obviously everyone's first answer though...

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Whichever one is least likely to force me to be straight and celibate, preferably in a world that contains other humans.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
I'd get into some super zany shenanigans in Gravity Falls but that's also arguably the most terrifying place on the list outside Amphibia which I would never. Beach City is probably the safest mix of cool and not boring for a non MC.

Whichever one is least likely to force me to be straight and celibate, preferably in a world that contains other humans.

That entire list should be fine on the lbgt front! Species wise definitely varies

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017

One of the main character of Steven Universe is actually a lesbian couple fused (by choice) into one person, and the protagonist of The Owl House is bi.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ehhhhhh I haven't watched Amphibia so that's out.

Owl House seems to be the only one where you'd actually get to do something, at the same time it's also pretty dangerous so no thanks.
Beach city is gorgeous and hanging out with the gems/steven can be fun but that shit gets invaded every week so I'm avoiding that too.
Oregon is boring but Bill Cipher is probably the most disturbing of the threats, but he's defeated by normal people.

Anybody that chooses Duckberg is a furry. Y'all can't fool me, I see you. Live your best lives tho.

lori

Oct 25, 2017
i'm going to the one where i can hook up with jose carioca easiest decision of my life

.Detective.

Oct 27, 2017
That made up word utilized by the OP needs to be banned on ERA. It is an assault on vocabulary, equivalent to a flagrant 2 foul in basketball lol

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is travel between Earth and The Boiling Isles still possible?

Otherwise it's Beach City or Oregon.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Duckberg would be really fun if you get to adventure with Scrooge, but if not I'd go Gravity Falls to celebrate Summerween.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just remembered that three of these shows are technically connected...

Owl House Spoiler:
Yes the doorway portal woks just fine at the end of the series.
I really loved that ending which is why Boiling Isles would be my choice, just wasn't sure in the context of the question. :-)

CBZ

Jul 2, 2022
OK KO. Lakewood Plaza is just such a vibe as long as the place isn't getting constantly destroyed. Though out of the poll options, Owl House & SU.