• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Zacian

fxln3b9ctkwo.png

Zamazenta

nxt1xvs9fj7d.png

These two handsome wolves are the legendaries that grace the covers of Pokémon Sword and Shield, respectively. What do you think their typing may be?

Maybe Zacian could be Fighting/Fairy while Zamazenta is Steel/Fairy? Hmm...

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
at the very least I think they'll both have Steel but the box legendary types often throw us for a loop

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Im just so tired of Steel at this point, especially for legendaries, that i hope its anything else. Steel sucks.

If you have to, just give Zacian a legendary equivalent to Dhelmise's ability.

Faiyaz

Nov 30, 2017
Bangladesh
These two handsome boys will be part Steel type, no doubt about that.

Maybe pure Steel for Zamazenta and Steel/Fighting for Zacian?

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
I remember when everyone was assuming Solgaleo was going to be part fire, good times. Steel seems evident here, I really have no clue beyond that. Both psychic :)

Armite

Mar 30, 2018
It would be bizarre if they weren't part Steel. Hard to say what else though. Ice or Fighting and Ground maybe?

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Steel/Fairy for both. They look like different forms of the same Pokemon (ooh, let's do that Nebby shit again but with a puppy pre-evolution this time), so I don't know why they'd have different types. Steel/Fairy is a strong typing too, right?

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
I think I posted it before in another thread, but at the final part of their appearance it looks like Zacian's sword freezes and Zamazenta looks like it has fire within it. So I'm gonna guess Steel/Ice and Steel/Fire.

NYw7vwP.png