Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why does he keep using that song? Is there some significance in the original JL cut?

It's just two minutes of out of place shots over this song that doesn't fit at all. So weird.

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's the first trailer with a couple new scenes and in black in white.

I'm weirdly excited to see this, not gonna lie.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Of course the theme chosen for the trailer is blooming Hallelujah...

Can barely see what's going on with the black and white cut as well. Mad Max Fury Road Black and Chrome this is not.

LSauchelli

Oct 25, 2017
So is this more or less canon than the Whedon version?
I wonder what they're going to do with the plot holes with Aquaman. I mean, they can't just say that the Aquaman movie is not canon after how succesful it was.

If this is a success, I wonder what are the chances of more JL movies. I mean, they're coming, but in this Universe, I mean.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Man alive, the higher they prop this thing up as an art piece, the farther it will inevitably fall when it ends up being a mediocre overstuffed Zack Snyder movie.

Their marketing team is playing with fire lol

LSauchelli

Oct 25, 2017
BTW, did we ever find out what "Unite the Seven" meant? I thought it was going to be a surprise reveal that Green Lantern or Martian Man Hunter were going to show up, but... nothing.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
giphy.gif

A little generous with that 'trailer 2' description.

Perhaps closer to trailer 1.5 .

I also feel this sort of validates the whole 'the studio wanted to take the 'original' trailer down just to remove the now defunct Warner Max label from the start of it' rumour that was going around....

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
So snyder got his head even more up his ass and was like "I am artsy so i must do slow motion AND black and white"

and the music STILL don't make any sense.

Can't wait for the grey lantern cameo =P

The Bookerman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
horrible trailer.. Yuck.

Watching this, I don't get why people keep clamoring for that "Snyder cut".
this will be as bad as BvsS.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
There were some kind of issues with the first trailer so they had to recut it into this. A few new scenes

Why does he keep using that song? Is there some significance in the original JL cut?

It's just two minutes of out of place shots over this song that doesn't fit at all. So weird.
He's said that the song has a personal meaning to him and his family. He just really likes the song lol

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Shame that it didn't show much new but I'm excited about the B&W and "4:3". Can't wait to see Snyder's vision

Tycho Kepler

Unshakable Resolve
Apr 22, 2018
I legitimately cannot wait for this to drop, i'm taking the whole day off to watch this four hour (???) thing with some buddies.

As a DC fan I was originally massively disappointed ever since Man of Steel, now i'm just down for Snyder's buck wild ride. It will not be good, but I will be entertained.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Sweet but still doesn't really make sense or feel smartly used in the trailer.
It's not really a traditional trailer. This and the first one are odd because there's no story beats. It's comprised entirely of new Snyder Cut scenes, which limits the structure. More like..a showcase trailer or something.

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
So snyder got his head even more up his ass and was like "I am artsy so i must do slow motion AND black and white"

and the music STILL don't make any sense.

Can't wait for the grey lantern cameo =P

Yep, lol. Zack Fucking Snyder, man. The forever 19 year old film bro.

I'm watching this shit, I have to.