• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sketchsanchez

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shitting on Timm because he did some things you don't like as opposed to the large swath of great he's done is a take.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shitting on Timm because he did some things you don't like as opposed to the large swath of great he's done is a take.

Yeah but what's he done for us lately

People still obssessing over TKJ need to move on honestly.

No forgiveness.

kj-the-writer.png

Sketchsanchez

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Christo750

May 10, 2018
It will likely be a quality show, but I can't help but groan at yet ANOTHER Batman animated series. Feels like there are a lot of characters that could use this treatment.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Another era, another Batman toon. I'm interested, but to say I wished this kind of talent could be put to work for other members of the DC pantheon is an understatement.

Hopeful that the Superman toon turns out well, too.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New Superman series too

deadline.com

‘My Adventures With Superman’: Jack Quaid-Fronted Animated Series Gets Two Season Order From HBO Max & Cartoon Network

'My Adventures with Superman,' with Jack Quaid, has landed a two-season order at HBO Max and Cartoon Network.

Now that's interesting. Looks like they're race-swapping Lois and Jimmy, which is an interesting twist.

A lighter, day-in-the-life Superman series sounds like a lot of fun. What I liked about Supergirl before it got mired in the more "heroic action" end of the pool.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
On the plus side, Bruce Timm!

On the down side, modern Bruce Timm who created an animated movie expressly to animate his weird fetishes like tickling and Harley Quinn dropping fat farts.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
New Superman series too

deadline.com

‘My Adventures With Superman’: Jack Quaid-Fronted Animated Series Gets Two Season Order From HBO Max & Cartoon Network

'My Adventures with Superman,' with Jack Quaid, has landed a two-season order at HBO Max and Cartoon Network.

My Adventures with Superman follows Clark as he builds his secret Superman identity and embraces his role as the hero of Metropolis – and perhaps the world. Lois, now growing into a star investigative journalist, takes aspiring photographer Jimmy Olsen under her wing. All the while, Clark and Lois are falling in love, sharing adventures, taking down bad guys, stumbling over secrets, and discovering what it means to be Superman and Lois Lane.

I'm in.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Looking forward to animated lens flares

Eblo

Oct 25, 2017
On the plus side, Bruce Timm!

On the down side, modern Bruce Timm who created an animated movie expressly to animate his weird fetishes like tickling and Harley Quinn dropping fat farts.

or when he adapted the killing joke and had batman have sex with batgirl for some reason