• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Pleasantly surprised they didn't just try to make more movies after releasing the highest grossing one in Japan's history but I'm certainly not complaining considering said movie still isn't even available in NA(hopefully there's a home release of some kind before S2 starts).

2021 tho?! Damn

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Considering the movie comes out on the 25th for Australia and New Zealand, I can't imagine the rest of the western world is that far behind.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
We got plenty of game footage and season 2 announcement? Damn, what a day! Kinda hoping the game is slated for 2022 instead just so it can include season 2, lmao, but oh well. As long as it at least includes Shinobu, I guess I'll be happy.

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Holy fuck you guys that PV trailer looks so good. Season 2 Babbbby lets go

Still can't believe how beautiful it looks

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
They got mad at us for joking about how long it would take.

Though with the season seemingly just being named after the arc, which is 30 chapters according to the wiki, it might just be a 13 episode thing and that's why it can air so soon. Unless it's 26 episodes and they just update the name once the arc is done.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017
He can have his poster.
It's just that they better give me my solo Kanroji poster (and then wannabe Exodia jr can have his own, separate, poster if they want)

You've talked about playing Storm online so I honestly don't expect to beat you lol.
You said these damn words to me about fighterz I ain't falling this time . I'm on to you

did...did you call this man exodia jr holy shit..Ard I laughed I'm sorry tokito

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
There are a couple of sites that has a camera-quality stream of the movie available if you're desperate. The quality isn't that bad, but I would really like to see it in theaters before the second season comes out. The movie looks and sounds amazing outside of some wonky CG scenes, I think.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
The movie is (finally) coming out on Thursday here, but we're going on a short lockdown until Wednesday at least because they found a couple of covid cases so I might not be able to see it soon... :(

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Someone subtitled the Valentines Day shorts and it's just nothing but this:

mKyzOw6.png

Super distracting.