• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
EuymhmnUUAAx5Tm

EuymkZFVcAM71mW

EuymnK4VoAEx5DH

Euymp0VVIAM3Pt-

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
I watched the movie today. Got really lucky with the timing because my city is going back to a one week lockdown after finding an unexplained covid case today.

The first 2/3rds are pretty much what I expected, really nice animation but not the most thrilling content. The climax with Akaza is dope though 🤌

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Is there any hope I'll ever get to watch this god damn movie
Yeah, it's still coming to theaters, it's having a super limited screening in Miami for the sole purpose of getting nominated for an oscar.

Apparently, it's "not ready yet" for national viewing which I'm guessing means they're still working on the dub.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
Yeah, it's still coming to theaters, it's having a super limited screening in Miami for the sole purpose of getting nominated for an oscar.

Apparently, it's "not ready yet" for national viewing which I'm guessing means they're still working on the dub.

Yeah that would make sense, literally all sessions were subbed instead of dubbed here.

I was surprised by how many sessions there were actually – usually anime movies only have a couple each day, but this one was treated like a Hollywood blockbuster – sessions every hour or two, and it was also available in gold class and IMAX.

I went to a 12pm session so the room wasn't that full, but I was also surprised to see a couple of Japanese men and women that looked to be in their fifties in the room. I guess the movie is at the point where it's so successful people that wouldn't normally watch it go watch it to find out what it's about?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Tweet showing the post-anime sales growth rate Shonen Jump titles since Oricon tracking began in 2008, aka how much their anime boosted sales.
Should be obvious what's in first, though it's amazing to see how just how big the anime's effect was compared to the rest. The rest of the top 5 are Jujutsu Kaisen (+386%), Kuroko (+268), Haikyu!! (+246%) and World Trigger (+164%).

I've thought about this before and may have posted about it too but it's actually insane how people like me who only got into Yaiba in July 2018 when Viz released Volume 1 in English, years after the debut, still got into the series earlier than 95% of people into it now including Japan.

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ

Tweet showing the post-anime sales growth rate Shonen Jump titles since Oricon tracking began in 2008, aka how much their anime boosted sales.
Should be obvious what's in first, though it's amazing to see how just how big the anime's effect was compared to the rest. The rest of the top 5 are Jujutsu Kaisen (+386%), Kuroko (+268), Haikyu!! (+246%) and World Trigger (+164%).

I've thought about this before and may have posted about it too but it's actually insane how people like me who only got into Yaiba in July 2018 when Viz released Volume 1 in English, years after the debut, still got into the series earlier than 95% of people into it now including Japan.

RIP Hinomaruzumou lol

OP
OP
Blackleg-sanji1
Oct 25, 2017

Whenever it's out I'll do a giveaway for two copies so pop in around the time we get a release date.
Do y'all wanna vote for the platform or should I just straight pick ps4?

AquaWateria

Oct 25, 2017
Looking back at the Red Light District arc that entire arc being in anime form is gonna be ridiculous. That entire fight with the UM was straight up metal like Tanjiro basically took an entire knife up his jaw like shieeeeet. This series keeps on reminding how it has some of the best and gruesome fights in battle shonen. If someone said the UM1 fight was the best battle shonen fight they have ever witnessed I would not even try to argue because it's that good. Something about these fights in this series just hits different.

People thought Hinokami was goat wait till they see Tanjiro and co team up against Daki and her brother in anime.

Whenever it's out I'll do a giveaway for two copies so pop in around the time we get a release date.
Do y'all wanna vote for the platform or should I just straight pick ps4?

I imagine that it will most likely be mainly PS4 and PC, but I would suggest going for a vote.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Rhino Shield collab with Demon slayer

o5iWn6WXk6GdqA.jpg

o5iWn6WYlJ_aqA.gif

o5iWn6WXk6GdqQ.jpg

o5iWn6WXk6Geqg.jpg
o5iWn6WXk6Geqw.jpg

o5iWn6WXk6KVrQ.jpg

o5iWn6WXk6KVrg.jpg

o5iWn6WXk6KVrw.jpg

o5iWn6WXk6KVsA.jpg

Official site
rhinoshield.tw

鬼滅之刃手機殼 - RhinoShield 犀牛盾

RhinoShield犀牛盾全新推出鬼滅之刃軍規防摔手機殼、AirPods保護套,適用於多款 iPhone / Android 手機。日本大正時代,傳說太陽下山後會有惡鬼出沒、吃人維生。一名賣炭少年,全家不幸被鬼殺害,倖存卻被鬼化的妹妹,為找到讓妹妹變回人類的方法,少年成為斬殺惡鬼的「獵鬼人」,並踏上了斬鬼之旅。

Chase

Oct 25, 2017
Theater only. Showing in only 1 theater per state for the 10 most populated states. 1 night only: one sub and one dub showing.

Rental/Blu-ray coming spring 2022.

RuffMadman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
USA

He looks so good but really expensive. Love how they added those small figures of Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Nezuko as an accessory though.

Roubjon

Oct 25, 2017
I've been watching this and am up to the episode where the thunder kid is having a flashback episode to explain his past. So far I really dislike the main kid's two sidekicks. Do they ever get less...loud? And obnoxious? I'll keep watching if so, but I'm pretty close to dropping it.