• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shawn6661

Oct 27, 2017
edge348czj4b.jpg

Reviews:

Ghosts of Tsushima - 6
Desperados 3 - 8
Disintegration - 5
Valorant - 8
Ninjala - 7
West of Dead - 6
Creaks - 8
Little Orpheus - 5
Monster Train - 8
Bird Alone - 7

The making of - Control
Time extended - Half Life: Decay
The long game - Pokemon sword and shield

Thanks to rllmuk.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn at the Ghost score. Edge gonna Edge.

Savantcore

Oct 28, 2017
6 for GoT sounds about right from Edge, judging by other reviews. The game doesn't reinvent the wheel, in fact relying quite heavily on it, but looks pretty doing so. Exactly the kind of thing that Edge hates, haha.

Valorant getting an 8 though. Maybe I haven't seen enough of the game (probably) but it just looked like a AA pastiche of so many others to me

xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
wait wait wait is half life decay the co op ps2 exclusive or something else?
are these stil not getting shipped ot the states?

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah that's not too surprising for that GoT game. Doesn't look all that great. Might pick it up for ÂŁ10 next year. Maybe.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
6 for GoT sounds about right from Edge, judging by other reviews. The game doesn't reinvent the wheel, in fact relying quite heavily on it, but looks pretty doing so. Exactly the kind of thing that Edge hates, haha.

Same. At least when that same wheel has been spinning for the last ten years, yet hasn't really gone anywhere.

Dec 2, 2017
Cover is silver Cyberpunk 2077.

Ghosts of Tsuhima - 6
Desparados III - 8
Disintegration - 5
Valorant - 8
Ninjala - 7
West of Dead - 6
Creaks - 8
Little Orpheus - 5
Monster Train - 8
Bird Alone - 7

Time Extend is on Half Life Decay

Last edited:

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Yeah that's not too surprising for that GoT game. Doesn't look all that great. Might pick it up for ÂŁ10 next year. Maybe.

What do you mean it's not too surprising? GoT is currently sitting at 85 after 96 reviews on OC.

I know value is subjective but you've got a habit of doing this with Sony exclusives. I remember we had a similar discussion on MediEvil.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Nice score for Monster Train. My brother's been addicted to those deckbuilding rouge lites like Slay The Spire.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I have so many questions regarding the OP:

Why are only some titles bolded, but not the rest?
"Time Extend is on Half Life Decay?" What?

qatak

Oct 27, 2017
I can't say I wasn't expecting a lukewarm reaction to Ghost but I'm disappointed nonetheless. It feels like they haven't really grown design-wise since Infamous.