• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
It is.

Grab the standard version, the deluxe is not worth it.

Might bite on Celeste.
in Saudi store, the deluxe version is actually cheaper with the discount

DpuTF3XWsAAQWhB.jpg

DpuTF3ZXcAAFHW2.jpg

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Most of these games I've been waiting to go on sale for a while now, so these are some great deals for me, I just wish I had a bit more money at the moment so I could buy more.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
All Vita owners need to go out and buy the Spyro trilogy, aka my three favourite games ever. I'm sure Reignited will do them justice, but the originals are just soooo brilliant (my reviews of 1, 2 & 3)

Also the original MGS is on sale, aka a game as good now as it ever was.

Not seeing much on the Vita front for me, although might pick up Ethan: Meteor Hunter for the price it's going for, anyone got any impressions?

Minamu

Nov 18, 2017
Sweden
I bought Sherlock Holmes Devil's Daughter and Dark Souls 3 (again). Combined still cheaper than a pillow for my bed I also bought today xD

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
All Vita owners need to go out and buy the Spyro trilogy, aka my three favourite games ever. I'm sure Reignited will do them justice, but the originals are just soooo brilliant (my reviews of 1, 2 & 3)

Also the original MGS is on sale, aka a game as good now as it ever was.

Not seeing much on the Vita front for me, although might pick up Ethan: Meteor Hunter for the price it's going for, anyone got any impressions?
well, NA users are crying, i have all spyro and crash games on my NA account, and it's my main account on my vita, but i can't download them for some reason, but thanks to the hacks i can play them again i the PSP emulator on Vita.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
Which of the three Dead Rising is best and why?

2 and 1 are excellent

2 has more weapons, weapon creation with some insane stuff, and for me personally a better main story and more interesting locales. Plus allows you too ignore the main mission and just fuck around if you want

1 has better psycho battles and is a much more difficult game, focusing on time management and survival.

The off the record expansion has a proper free roam mode though if thats what you want.

I have not played 4, but most would say its the worsed game.

Recommend judt grabbing the 3 collection.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm considering getting the Bioshock Collection, although I seem to recall it having some issues as a sloppy port. Can anyone confirm if that's still the case?

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm considering getting the Bioshock Collection, although I seem to recall it having some issues as a sloppy port. Can anyone confirm if that's still the case?
It's all playable, but the port has its issues. There's no menu for choosing between all games from the collection. There are framedrops in Bioshock Infinite (nothing severe) and also saving problems in Bioshock 1 & 2 (new saves take a lot of space and you may come to a point where you won't be able to save anymore unless you manually delete some old stuff, also save space is shared between B1 and B2).

theaface

Oct 25, 2017

PS4 Pro user here who 100% completed the full collection - I found the issues to be massively overstated, personally. The only thing I found problematic is that the game doesn't tell you that the number of save slots is shared across B1 and B2, so you could conceivably encounter a situation where you can't save your B2 game if you'd already used up your slots on B1. Otherwise I found the performance across the games to be fine, as well as the visuals. Current price is exceptional value for the amount of content on offer.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
XCOM 2 War of the Chosen finally in a sale, too bad the game still isn't (sufficiently) fixed on the consoles or I would've bought it.

Fuck me, i didn't want to buy it but the temptation is getting to me now ... especially because i been craving for this type of game and have been playing a lot of Invisible Inc. this last week.

I did played the launch Xcom 2 (before patch) so maybe i can deal with this shitty performance.

Oct 27, 2017
It's all playable, but the port has its issues. There's no menu for choosing between all games from the collection. There are framedrops in Bioshock Infinite (nothing severe) and also saving problems in Bioshock 1 & 2 (new saves take a lot of space and you may come to a point where you won't be able to save anymore unless you manually delete some old stuff, also save space is shared between B1 and B2).

PS4 Pro user here who 100% completed the full collection - I found the issues to be massively overstated, personally. The only thing I found problematic is that the game doesn't tell you that the number of save slots is shared across B1 and B2, so you could conceivably encounter a situation where you can't save your B2 game if you'd already used up your slots on B1. Otherwise I found the performance across the games to be fine, as well as the visuals. Current price is exceptional value for the amount of content on offer.

Thank you my dudes; I think I'm going to go for it. I've been playing Strafe and while it's growing on me I feel like I need a proper authored game with superior combat.

Kresnik

Oct 26, 2017
well, NA users are crying, i have all spyro and crash games on my NA account, and it's my main account on my vita, but i can't download them for some reason, but thanks to the hacks i can play them again i the PSP emulator on Vita.

I understand what you're saying, but we are in an EU sale thread after all :P

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Am I crazy or did they add a few more games?

I can see Velocity2X now for £3.99

Is that worth it?

What about Nights HD on PS3?

UltimusXI

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone interested in 30 % discount code for Fifa 19 standard edition on EU store? First to quote gets it. Got it by email.

Edit: should be taken

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Am I crazy or did they add a few more games?

I can see Velocity2X now for £3.99

Is that worth it?

What about Nights HD on PS3?

Velocity 2X is amazing. Really great top-down bullet hell shooter and now with awesome on-foot platforming sections too. Got a great protagonist and a really neat minimal storyline too. Really love the game and I'd say it's well worth 4 Brexitbucks.

Oct 27, 2017
Celeste is never going to go as low as £7 on the Eshop is it?

Guess I'll buy that in a couple of weeks.
Despite owning a PS4 and a Switch, I will always prefer the latter for indie games. I prefer to think of my PS4 as a device for AAAs and exclusives. Maybe it's the portability of the Switch, maybe I consider Nintendo more in line with indie gameplay, I dunno.

It does mean I feel like crying when I see games on my eShop wishlist heavily discounted on PS4. Celeste is such an example. The moment it gets an eShop discount anywhere close to the one it currently has on PS4 I'll snap it up.

Oct 27, 2017
Battlefield 1 just went on sale.
It is not going to ever get cheaper than it just went now.

$7.55 AU
$11.95 for revolution

I was thinking about getting BF1 for the campaign. Not a big fan of the series, but less than 8 Australiabucks to give it a whirl doesn't seem like a bad price.

That being said, I bought the Bioshock Collection so I don't need any more FPSs for the moment. Started playing Infinite first and it's a lot more enjoyable than I remember. Good shooting mechanics and amazing overall presentation. The art style has held up incredibly well too. I'm also looking forward to giving the DLC a whirl too.

OP
OP
Bishop89

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I was thinking about getting BF1 for the campaign. Not a big fan of the series, but less than 8 Australiabucks to give it a whirl doesn't seem like a bad price.

That being said, I bought the Bioshock Collection so I don't need any more FPSs for the moment. Started playing Infinite first and it's a lot more enjoyable than I remember. Good shooting mechanics and amazing overall presentation. The art style has held up incredibly well too. I'm also looking forward to giving the DLC a whirl too.
The BF campaign is alright I guess, nothing special to be honest.
The nicest thing I can say is that visually it looks amazing

Oct 27, 2017
The BF campaign is alright I guess, nothing special to be honest.
The nicest thing I can say is that visually it looks amazing

The campaigns of any Battlefield game since 3 are just bad.

Yeah, I'm not bothering after all. Got 3 Bioshock games to play through, and every Battlefield campaign I've played since Bad Company 2 has been awful. Even Hardline had the chance to be better and I liked the wider Far Cry style approach on paper, but the execution was dreary and really repetitive.

amnesties

Nov 17, 2017
about BF1, the premium pass is showing up as free, so should i just get that + base BF1 instead of paying extra for BF1 Revolution?

Oct 27, 2017
Looking at my wishlist I'm seeing a few new games on sale:

Moonlighter 18% off
Night in the Woods 38% off
City of Brass 50% off
Prison Architect 55% off
Elite Dangerous 60% off (PS+ discount)
No Man's Sky 56% off
Assault Android Cactus 71% off

I might pick up NMS, even though I know it has been down to £9 before. I feel like they deserve the support with their excellent free updates.