Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Gym membership reacquired, hit my a wheel earlier and going to the gym but won't be til later in the night. Bonus is this one is 24 hours so I can go after work if needed!

Mar 30, 2019
I can feel it in my core on Day 74.

Like really, just moving around feels a little achy within my trunk. In retrospect I should have had an alternating routine for legs or something, but ah well. I'm sticking to my guns, I won't alter the deal.
Leading the pack Ultimate! You keep this up and you'll be the first one of us that started with this thread to cross the finish line haha.
I'll continue to crush it! You shall be avenged.

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Day 46 - Piano 15 min

Great work. Workin on a new song or revisiting the one from the last run?

I refreshed a bit on the previous song, which by the way was a chopped down beginner version of The Entertainer. But now I'm learning the new song, which is the Soundstone Melody from EarthBound. I got through it on the right hand. Next is learning the left hand, then doing both, which is the challenging part

6zaHnOt.png
Hold on there, you can't just post a picture with a cameo appearance like it's nothing. I'm gonna have to request an actual picture of that doggy.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
It was a scramble, but I found time today to finish day 66 for headstands and day 3 on game dev. Deploying my newest build to my phone right now so I can see how it plays on there.

OP
OP
Midramble

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Sure did! Day 65 for headstands and day 2 for game dev!
It was a scramble, but I found time today to finish day 66 for headstands and day 3 on game dev. Deploying my newest build to my phone right now so I can see how it plays on there.

All that matters is getting it in haha. Already getting testing on mobile?! Movin fast. Also congrats on gettin to the 3rd and final act. Now for the real challenge.

Actually, it only took a few minutes! There's a screw under there that attaches the motor to the damper shaft. You simply unscrew it, pop off the old motor, pop on the new one, and screw it in.

Day 3: We have a twofer today, since I had a bit of spare time. The first thing was I finally ran the new HDMI 2.1 cables I bought behind the drywall for the TV. The old wire hiders that used adhesive tape to stick to the wall tore things up a bit, so I had to patch and paint. Not perfect, but not super noticeable unless you get super close.

Before (you can see the old wire hiders on the bottom left of the TV):

RwH8Rtj.png

After:

6zaHnOt.png

For the second thing, I have this sliding barn door I installed in that room to help the noise from my loud gaming / movie watching travel downstairs. Well, I finally got around to installing a handle into it. Needed to buy a router to do it properly:

ChZjZcF.png

I've always wanted to run my own entertainment cabling through the walls. Alas the pains of renting. That's a lotta work done! Good work.

Gym membership reacquired, hit my a wheel earlier and going to the gym but won't be til later in the night. Bonus is this one is 24 hours so I can go after work if needed!

Nice get. You end up making it to the gym today?

DAY 17

Still going!
Tomorrow I think I'll go for a long run.

Catchin a good rhythym. Enjoy the the distance tomorrow. Good time to test a change of pace. Make sure to not burn yourself out though. Sustainability and all that.

I can feel it in my core on Day 74.

Like really, just moving around feels a little achy within my trunk. In retrospect I should have had an alternating routine for legs or something, but ah well. I'm sticking to my guns, I won't alter the deal.

I'll continue to crush it! You shall be avenged.

Gonna get that 24 pack. Speaking of which, you going to add more full body stuff after you cross the finish line? Also, one more wake up until you're in the 4th quarter!

Day 46 - Piano 15 min

I refreshed a bit on the previous song, which by the way was a chopped down beginner version of The Entertainer. But now I'm learning the new song, which is the Soundstone Melody from EarthBound. I got through it on the right hand. Next is learning the left hand, then doing both, which is the challenging part

Hold on there, you can't just post a picture with a cameo appearance like it's nothing. I'm gonna have to request an actual picture of that doggy.

Game music sounds like a good motivator. Playin any Nobuo Uematsu (final fantasy) pieces would be killer. Some day I'll dedicate the time haha. 2 days and a wake up till the mighty 7x7. Looks like you've gotten right back into the habit with no struggles so far. Good work!

As for myself, day 4 of game dev complete. Bulk of weight painting complete and got animation retargeting tested. Ran some animations and revealed a few more touch up points for both texture painting and weight painting, but good enough for a nice saturday gif. Going to shift gears to additional modeling and assets tomorrow anyways. Bulk work now, cleanup later. Please excuse the lack of anti-aliasing.

aphlkvL.gif

Now for check-ins. ZackieChan Jenkins Rhaknar Servbot24 , where we at?

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I did make it! Late and tired after I got home. Sore this morning since it has been a while. Start me at 1.

Transistor

Outer Wilds Ventures Test Pilot
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
I've always wanted to run my own entertainment cabling through the walls. Alas the pains of renting. That's a lotta work done! Good work.
It's double the work because that's an exterior wall, so it's filled with insulation. One day I'll pull down the TV and actually run some conduit through there and do everything super right. .

Day 4:

Did the other door handle for the other side of the barn door and helped Mrs. Transistor hang up some curtains

oa6BeyW.png

O8Z1C9w.png

Mar 30, 2019
Day 75 is my moment to strive.
Gonna get that 24 pack. Speaking of which, you going to add more full body stuff after you cross the finish line? Also, one more wake up until you're in the 4th quarter!
Yeah, I'm going to switch things up. First I'm going to give myself 2 days of recovery and then start an alternating exercise routine. I'm much more confident and determined now than when I started; in order to push for more challenging exercises. I think I will try to convert my 20 subset into full burpees first.

This was proof of concept to myself and I intended to expand from here as a foundation. But I don't want to plan too far ahead. First I need to win my fight.
tumblr_ofm819GRbU1r72ht7o1_500.gif

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Day 67 for headstands and day 4 for game dev! I moved my headstand support from the couch to the bed and now I feel like I'm improving again. I don't feel like I'm leaning against something as much and I've started doing headstand pushups there. It's tough, but I can do like 1... and a half, before I fall over.
On game dev, I didn't make Screenshot Saturday since a lot of my changes are behind the scenes, modifying experience formulas and messing with arrays... but I think I'll have one for next week. I put in a max level feature, you need to fuse spirits to increase your max level stat. Fusion isn't in yet... but it will be soon.

All that matters is getting it in haha. Already getting testing on mobile?! Movin fast. Also congrats on gettin to the 3rd and final act. Now for the real challenge.

aphlkvL.gif
I think mobile might be my main platform... it just feels a lot better on it, at least early in in dev anyway. Maybe when I add controller support it'll feel better on computer.
Nice animation, btw. I love the personality it exudes.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey Midramble - thanks for keeping up! I'm going to be trying to stay off ERA for a while, but will hopefully pop in with some good numbers from time to time.
Missed a couple writing days this week, so we're at 3 for that, 19 for meditation. See ya around! Keep up the game dev!

OP
OP
Midramble

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I did make it! Late and tired after I got home. Sore this morning since it has been a while. Start me at 1.

Good to have you back either way. Good work gettin back on the horse.

It's double the work because that's an exterior wall, so it's filled with insulation. One day I'll pull down the TV and actually run some conduit through there and do everything super right. .

Day 4:

Did the other door handle for the other side of the barn door and helped Mrs. Transistor hang up some curtains

oa6BeyW.png

O8Z1C9w.png

Lookin good. Makes me realize I gotta step up my interior decorating game.

Day 75 is my moment to strive.

Yeah, I'm going to switch things up. First I'm going to give myself 2 days of recovery and then start an alternating exercise routine. I'm much more confident and determined now than when I started; in order to push for more challenging exercises. I think I will try to convert my 20 subset into full burpees first.

This was proof of concept to myself and I intended to expand from here as a foundation. But I don't want to plan too far ahead. First I need to win my fight.
tumblr_ofm819GRbU1r72ht7o1_500.gif

tenor.gif

In the end you'll be an unstoppable exercise machine. At this point you pretty much already are. Welcome to the 4th quarter!
Day 67 for headstands and day 4 for game dev! I moved my headstand support from the couch to the bed and now I feel like I'm improving again. I don't feel like I'm leaning against something as much and I've started doing headstand pushups there. It's tough, but I can do like 1... and a half, before I fall over.
On game dev, I didn't make Screenshot Saturday since a lot of my changes are behind the scenes, modifying experience formulas and messing with arrays... but I think I'll have one for next week. I put in a max level feature, you need to fuse spirits to increase your max level stat. Fusion isn't in yet... but it will be soon.

I think mobile might be my main platform... it just feels a lot better on it, at least early in in dev anyway. Maybe when I add controller support it'll feel better on computer.
Nice animation, btw. I love the personality it exudes.

Sounds like new avenues for progress on both sides. Great work!

Hey Midramble - thanks for keeping up! I'm going to be trying to stay off ERA for a while, but will hopefully pop in with some good numbers from time to time.
Missed a couple writing days this week, so we're at 3 for that, 19 for meditation. See ya around! Keep up the game dev!

Anytime, and I understand. I know a good number of people that have had to take a recent break from this place. Thanks for checking in when ya did and keeping all of this alive. You've definitely done your fair share of keeping this thread alive and keeping people on track. Thanks Zackie!

As for myself, day 5 of game dev complete. Screenshots posted and animation controller built. Not a huge amount of progress but something added at least. Gotta be honest every weekend I go on twitter to post for visibility, the wall of talent and great indie games is both amazing and intimidating/disheartening. With a fulltime job and as a solo dev lord knows if I'll ever get this complete, but I guess I may as well get a few years straight under my belt first before I completely give up hahaha.

Now for check-ins. Rhaknar Pookmunki Jenkins Servbot24 PBalfredo DrBillRiverman , we still holdin on out there?

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good to have you back either way. Good work gettin back on the horse.

Lookin good. Makes me realize I gotta step up my interior decorating game.

Sounds like new avenues for progress on both sides. Great work!

Anytime, and I understand. I know a good number of people that have had to take a recent break from this place. Thanks for checking in when ya did and keeping all of this alive. You've definitely done your fair share of keeping this thread alive and keeping people on track. Thanks Zackie!

As for myself, day 5 of game dev complete. Screenshots posted and animation controller built. Not a huge amount of progress but something added at least. Gotta be honest every weekend I go on twitter to post for visibility, the wall of talent and great indie games is both amazing and intimidating/disheartening. With a fulltime job and as a solo dev lord knows if I'll ever get this complete, but I guess I may as well get a few years straight under my belt first before I completely give up hahaha.

Now for check-ins. Rhaknar Pookmunki Jenkins Servbot24 PBalfredo DrBillRiverman , we still holdin on out there?
Just make sure you keep a reasonable scope for your first project, and keep at it until it's finished. Doesn't need to be perfect - you just need to get it out there. Game 2 will be much better!

DrBillRiverman

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
England
I am here. And I did complete DAY 18 the other day.

I was a bit I'll so I didn't get the run in, but I did do some gentle cycling in the indoor bike.

Haven't gone today yet, but still time. So will post again when I've completed my day

Mar 30, 2019
Day 76, now I earned my time for some flicks.
In the end you'll be an unstoppable exercise machine. At this point you pretty much already are. Welcome to the 4th quarter!
Thanks, this is still effin' hard though. I'm so glad it's a long weekend. I'm gonna relax so the muscles can repair after all of this mass destruction.
IT WAS ME, DIO-LIKE SIKE!
wp4672859.png

DIO-UBLE SIKE!!

youtu.be

Persona 3 ost - Mass Destruction [Extended]

Persona 3 ost - Mass Destruction [Extended]-Amazon links -Persona 1 (PSP) - http://amzn.to/2zmSTIj-P2 Innocent Sin Soundtrack - http://amzn.to/2hOVtQbPersona...

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Ringfit done tonight! 25 minutes. Couldn't go to the gym because I got an email saying my payment didn't go through, waiting on a call back there...

OP
OP
Midramble

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Just make sure you keep a reasonable scope for your first project, and keep at it until it's finished. Doesn't need to be perfect - you just need to get it out there. Game 2 will be much better!

Scope was the big thing on this choice.. everyone other one 9 do ends up having scope creep. This is the first one I've been able to keep wrangled. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Mrs. Transistor is the good one at that. Me? Not so much. 😄

Day 5: Replaced the crappy chrome fixtures in the master bath and guest bath with nicer looking brushed nickel ones.

K3UU7U6.png

The faucets were easy. The drains? That's a different story.

Lookin nice. Let me know when you get to the fun of wax seal replacement. One day and a wake up until you cross the first week threshold.

I am here. And I did complete DAY 18 the other day.

I was a bit I'll so I didn't get the run in, but I did do some gentle cycling in the indoor bike.

Haven't gone today yet, but still time. So will post again when I've completed my day

Good work getting out there still. Make it today as well?

Day 76, now I earned my time for some flicks.

Thanks, this is still effin' hard though. I'm so glad it's a long weekend. I'm gonna relax so the muscles can repair after all of this mass destruction.
IT WAS ME, DIO-LIKE SIKE!
wp4672859.png

DIO-UBLE SIKE!!

youtu.be

Persona 3 ost - Mass Destruction [Extended]

Persona 3 ost - Mass Destruction [Extended]-Amazon links -Persona 1 (PSP) - http://amzn.to/2zmSTIj-P2 Innocent Sin Soundtrack - http://amzn.to/2hOVtQbPersona...

Smart move. Tomorrow's you're lucky day.

Ringfit done tonight! 25 minutes. Couldn't go to the gym because I got an email saying my payment didn't go through, waiting on a call back there...

Hey, atleast you got something in. That's what matters. I do not miss dealing with big gyms and their weird contracts. Miss the smaller gym I used to go to near my work.

Did my stuff, day 68 for headstands and day 5 for game dev!

Good work. Getting pretty high up there in numbers. A day and a wake up will the big 70s.

Day 47 - Exercise, free weights

Day 48 - Piano 15min

Killer work. Tomorrow you're at 7 weeks! Quite the run.

As for myself, Day 6 of game dev complete. Incorporated the animation controller and got the core of movements working. Still need to work on blend trees but want to get back to deeper code soon.

Now for check-ins. Rhaknar Jenkins Pookmunki Servbot24 , we still aimin for the top?

Transistor

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Lookin nice. Let me know when you get to the fun of wax seal replacement. One day and a wake up until you cross the first week threshold.
I've done it before, but yeah, it is a major pain in the ass. 😄

Day 6: Took it a bit easy today, as I was still sore from crawling under all the sinks to replace those faucets. So I organized my cable bins. Everything is ordered perfectly and I got rid of a ton of junk and broken things.

bgdhg40.png

DrBillRiverman

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
England
So completed DAY 19 yesterday evening. Very nearly let it slip by, but hauled myself up to do at least 20 minutes of gentle pedaling.

And today I finally got a proper run in to complete DAY 20

So 1/5 of the way!

And actually I'd like to add a second goal to track as I've been putting in time for a little bit of exercise daily but haven't done much to fix my diet. So I'd like to put in a goal to remain under my calorie count daily! Starting from today!

Mar 30, 2019
Took a break from Rhythm Heaven to post on Day 77.

I have no deadly sins to confess on this day. My conscience is clear without a guilty spark in sight. Pushups are done, now time for fun. My seven forced references are just about exhausted. Now I should try my luck at the Gold Saucer.
seven-samurai-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Great work out there samurai!

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Even on memorial day, I found time to get my habits done. That's day 69 for headstands and day 6 for game dev. I've almost got my exp stuff figured out, then I can start on the fusion system.

OP
OP
Midramble

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
I've done it before, but yeah, it is a major pain in the ass. 😄

Day 6: Took it a bit easy today, as I was still sore from crawling under all the sinks to replace those faucets. So I organized my cable bins. Everything is ordered perfectly and I got rid of a ton of junk and broken things.

Good work! Tomorrow you hit a one week streak of this. That's quite a bit of housework hahaha.
So completed DAY 19 yesterday evening. Very nearly let it slip by, but hauled myself up to do at least 20 minutes of gentle pedaling.

And today I finally got a proper run in to complete DAY 20

So 1/5 of the way!

And actually I'd like to add a second goal to track as I've been putting in time for a little bit of exercise daily but haven't done much to fix my diet. So I'd like to put in a goal to remain under my calorie count daily! Starting from today!

Congrats on the big 20! Sounds good on the secondary. I'll put it on the board. Do be sure to prioritize that first keystone. Don't want them competing and getting in each other's way in the sense of motivation.

Took a break from Rhythm Heaven to post on Day 77.

I have no deadly sins to confess on this day. My conscience is clear without a guilty spark in sight. Pushups are done, now time for fun. My seven forced references are just about exhausted. Now I should try my luck at the Gold Saucer.
Great work out there samurai!

All 7s! Killer work again Ultimate. Coming up pretty quick on the final fifth! Feelin good about it?

Even on memorial day, I found time to get my habits done. That's day 69 for headstands and day 6 for game dev. I've almost got my exp stuff figured out, then I can start on the fusion system.

Nice! 69/6 one more wake up and you're at the big 70 (ten straight weeks!) and a full week of game dev. It's been one hell of a come back.

As for myself, day 7 of game dev done. Burnt a good amount of time on shader work that was completely superfluous. Could have spent my time more wisely and didn't completely get it working so felt like a time dump. Mainly was attempting an affect and was hoping I could do it directly in the frag shader without having to do anything in the render pipeline but so far no luck. Still got some learning in so not a total waste.

Now for check-ins. PBalfredo Anustart Servbot24 Pookmunki Rhaknar, where we at? Haven't heard from some of you in a while...

Transistor

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Good work! Tomorrow you hit a one week streak of this. That's quite a bit of housework hahaha.
I'm loving it, actually! So many projects that don't take too long to do, but I've just let them build up because (frankly) I was lazy. This is so refreshing!

Day 7: Light day today. Spent most of the day with family, but I was able to draw up a scale Visio diagram of my theater room so I can start some design plans for it. Also helped Mrs. Transistor hang some new towel rods and stuff in the guest bathroom.

Jenkins

Dec 6, 2018
Checking in after a nice long weekend.
Still rockin! I really didn't want to do anything on Memorial day, but I made it happen!

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Completed Day 9 on Friday, failed Saturday and Sunday since I was out of town on a family trip. Traveling has really been a downfall for me so far. I could do some work while I'm out of town I just get distracted.

Monday and today are done for day 1 and 2. Started doing some test panel layouts.

Mar 30, 2019
Day 78 is making me want to dance till it's late.
All 7s! Killer work again Ultimate. Coming up pretty quick on the final fifth! Feelin good about it?
Oh I'm feelin' it all right! It is kind of exciting getting this close. I'm both contradictorily tired and energized at the same time. I knew this last leg was gonna be rough, but yeesh. All the more reason to follow through tho. I just got to keep the rhythm, get down, and booooogiiiiiiiieeeee!!

youtu.be

Boogie Oogie Oogie (Remastered 2004)

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupBoogie Oogie Oogie (Remastered 2004) · A Taste Of HoneyA Taste Of Honey℗ 2004 Capitol Records, LLCReleased on: 20...
pole-dancing-bear-3.gif

Tis a shame I can't find a link that plays in-thread. :[

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Day 49 - Exercise, pushups, free weights

Day 50 - Piano. Got the right hand down for the song. Now starting on the left

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Just got home from the gym :3

Ran a mile and got some good weights in. Hand is feeling a lot better though it's like 98% still not 100.

8:06 mile, new gym doesn't have a fan so boy did I get hot. Feels great to be working out again. Was worried the long break would have put an end to me.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Day 70 for head stands. Working in lunges and squats now, it's kind of become just a full body workout.

And day 7 for game dev. Got enough done to participate in #PitchYaGame. I wanted to get the fusion system at least partially working for that, but I ran out of time. So I guess that will have to be saved for #ScreenshotSaturday instead.

OP
OP
Midramble

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Went super late today so just doing a quick self check in for day 8 of game dev. More shader work even though I shouldn't have wasted time on it. I need to let myself let it go hahaha. I get far too obsessive sometimes.

Killer work as it seems we basically got everyone checking in today that's a regular! A bit rare.

I'll be back with actual comments in the morning haha.

Still going to ping those away though. Rhaknar and Pookmunki gonna come back to us? I'm not gonna give up hope.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Day 71 for headstands. My legs are a bit sore from yesterday's squats lol.

And day 8 for game dev. Working on the fusion system and also trying to fix a bug where the max level isn't being limited for certain party members.

Transistor

Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Day 9: Installed a new dishwasher and took a somehow very crooked picture of it!

7GsJ8lG.png

BONUS: Fixed some wiring on my wife's car radio that we had Car Toys install. They double amped it and couldn't figure out how to fix it.

Gospel-112-Will-And-His-Wrench.gif

Mar 30, 2019
Day 80. I feel like binging a classic anime while wearing my Z-tee.

This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Sarutobi. It will soon see the end of the Sauce. Too bad his rival is as clumsy as he is stupid, but when he left him he was but a learner. Now he is the master.

I've gotten pretty far in my challenge. I've controlled my fear. Now, I must release my anchor. Only my dated memes can destroy me. I just have to be careful not to choke on my aspirations.

I sometimes worry about this physiological habit I have contructed. The ability to destroy a pomegranate is insignificant to the power of the farce. I just remind myself, "You don't know the poweeeeer of the wild side. You must obey your heart."

6b22176ae3f3c5aa926fce3455623168.gif

Midramble

Last edited:

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Mile ran and hour of weights let's go baby!

Also managed to get a 3080ti and picked up Xenoblade DE. It's a good day

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Day 2 and 3 done

Did some more test panels. I'll share a sample later, but they're basically just extremely rough scribbles to establish the general pacing of the story.

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Day 51 - Exercise. Push ups and free weights

Day 52 - Piano. The left hand for this song is a bit tricky because there is a lot of movement around the keyboard and I'm looking online to find what's the proper way hand movement so I don't develop bad habits. Also, chord practice.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Day 72 for headstands. I think I'm getting better with supported pushups, but I can still only do 1 before I fall over so I'm doing several reps of 1 each day.

Day 9 for game dev. Fixed my bug with exp going over max level, it was dumb, I wasn't accounting for the exp that the spirit already had at the time. I also think I fixed a tricky bug I had with exp progress bars not auto filling but I'll have to dig more into that tomorrow. I'm still working on the fusion system but not sure if I'll have anything for that to show off for this Screenshot Saturday.

OP
OP
Midramble

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Day 8: Helped Mrs. Transistor paint our main bathroom today a lovely light shade of grey!

Pwx6aTu.jpg
Day 9: Installed a new dishwasher and took a somehow very crooked picture of it!

7GsJ8lG.png

BONUS: Fixed some wiring on my wife's car radio that we had Car Toys install. They double amped it and couldn't figure out how to fix it.

Gospel-112-Will-And-His-Wrench.gif

Killer work. About to hit double digits.

Checking in: Still going strong despite being unable to stand up w/o old man groans.

Groans or not, you did it and that's all that maters. Also, if I've got my numbers right, that puts you 15, so not only passed the 2 week threshold but also at a new personal best! Killer work.

Day 79 is over without a punchline.
And with that out of the way, I'm done with the 70s.

Shōgeki no Faasuto Buretto!
latest
Day 80. I feel like binging a classic anime while wearing my Z-tee.

This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Sarutobi. It will soon see the end of the Sauce. Too bad his rival is as clumsy as he is stupid, but when he left him he was but a learner. Now he is the master.

I've gotten pretty far in my challenge. I've controlled my fear. Now, I must release my anchor. Only my dated memes can destroy me. I just have to be careful not to choke on my aspirations.

I sometimes worry about this physiological habit I have contructed. The ability to destroy a pomegranate is insignificant to the power of the farce. I just remind myself, "You don't know the poweeeeer of the wild side. You must obey your heart."

6b22176ae3f3c5aa926fce3455623168.gif

Midramble

The big 80! You're less than 3 weeks from the finish line!

Day 71 for headstands. My legs are a bit sore from yesterday's squats lol.

And day 8 for game dev. Working on the fusion system and also trying to fix a bug where the max level isn't being limited for certain party members.
Day 72 for headstands. I think I'm getting better with supported pushups, but I can still only do 1 before I fall over so I'm doing several reps of 1 each day.

Day 9 for game dev. Fixed my bug with exp going over max level, it was dumb, I wasn't accounting for the exp that the spirit already had at the time. I also think I fixed a tricky bug I had with exp progress bars not auto filling but I'll have to dig more into that tomorrow. I'm still working on the fusion system but not sure if I'll have anything for that to show off for this Screenshot Saturday.

Killer work! Getting that incremental work in is way more important than screenshot saturday. Even more so that tomorrow is the double digit milestone for game dev!

DAY 22 for exercise.
Did another run, but was pretty sore throughout

DAY 2 for calorie tracking
1,550/ 1,750

Great triple deuces. Great work passing the 3 week milestone! Hitting those calorie targets amazingly well! 2 days and a wake up and you're already a quarter of the way through the workout path.

Mile ran and hour of weights let's go baby!

Also managed to get a 3080ti and picked up Xenoblade DE. It's a good day

Man that does sound like a good day. Good to have you back!

Day 2 and 3 done

Did some more test panels. I'll share a sample later, but they're basically just extremely rough scribbles to establish the general pacing of the story.

Good work. I'm sure everyone is looking forward to the previews. I know I am. You've had amazing stuff so far.

Day 51 - Exercise. Push ups and free weights

Day 52 - Piano. The left hand for this song is a bit tricky because there is a lot of movement around the keyboard and I'm looking online to find what's the proper way hand movement so I don't develop bad habits. Also, chord practice.

Yeah, learning the finger cross seems like a hard bout. That said, sounds like your grind is paying off. Also major congrats in breeching the half way point! You're now closer to the finish line than when you started!

As for myself, day 9 of game dev yesterday was more shader work (still couldn't stop myself) and today was more modeling/asset creation for day 10. Hoping I can wrangle my day job a bit better over the next week to make more efficient dev progress, but we'll see.

Now for check-ins. Pookmunki and Rhaknar , I know you're out there. I see them posts... Ever coming back to us? I swear it's not a cult. A quiet pm to be put on the long pause is judgement free as well. Just know I'll keep pinging here until the end of days unless I'm told to stop haha.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Day 5 done, more test panels.

Here's a test panel example. It is probably meaningless to anyone but me, but in this page the main character is wandering through the wilderness towards a light, while she is followed by a bounty hunter. The goal with these is just to crank them out as quickly as possible so I can get an idea of how the story is paced.

IMG-0021.jpg

Mar 30, 2019
Day 81, 20 more days until I'm done! Or beginning...or continuing...nm you get me.
The big 80! You're less than 3 weeks from the finish line!
Thanks yo! I'm gonna run up this mountain the rest of the way.

The high pushup count is tiring me out, but I'm catching up that count here in the final fifth! I just need a boost of energy. OH WAIT!
latest

Day 5 done, more test panels.

Here's a test panel example. It is probably meaningless to anyone but me, but in this page the main character is wandering through the wilderness towards a light, while she is followed by a bounty hunter. The goal with these is just to crank them out as quickly as possible so I can get an idea of how the story is paced.

IMG-0021.jpg
Keep going with the posts. I look forward to them since it an interesting behind-the-scenes look into a new creation. I dig it.

Last edited:

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Having to go after work these days, currently at the gym, just finished my mile now onto lifting. Let's go baby.