• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ok my wrist is feeling better and I'm back on the wagon continuing work on the graphic novel. Day 1 worked on spaceship design.

Edit: Here is the pilot and the ship. This is a small cargo ship - the yellow pouches in the tail can expand to fit a bunch of passengers, and when they're empty the ship is able to maintain a small and swift form for efficient travel.

Screen-Shot-2021-06-14-at-9-02-51-AM.png

Last edited:

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Forgot to check in yesterday, but yesterday was day 76 for headstands and day 1 for game dev.
I stopped checking in last week since I was on vacation, but I did keep doing my handstands every day. If my count is right I should be through day 82 as of yesterday. I gave up on game dev while on vacation so I'll be starting fresh with that today. Gotta get back on that horse.

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Day 62 - Piano 15min. (Habit of reporting progress in the same day: back to 0)

Jenkins

Dec 6, 2018
Check-in: I ate REALLY bad over the weekend.
Still did my thang, but OOOF I do not feel good.

Mar 30, 2019
Day 91, it's so nice to see everyone! The end is near.

Guess you're ready,
'cause I'm waiting for you.
It's gonna be so
EXCIIIIIITIIIING!!!

Got this feeling really deep in my soul.🐻
Let's get out, I wanna go.
Come along, GET IT ON.

Gonna take my car, 🚘
Gonna sit in.
Gonna drive along 'til I get you.

'Cause I'm crazy, hot 🔥 and ready,
But you'll like it.
I wanna race for YOOOOUUU~,
Shall I go now?

GAAAAS!
GAAAAS!!
ㅤㅤGAAAAS!!!
I'm gonna step on the gas.

TO-NIIIIGHT!
I'LL FLYYY!
And be your lover.🥂

YEAAAAH!
YEAAAAH!!
ㅤㅤYEAAAAH!!!
I'll be so quick as a flash.⚡

And I'll be your
HEEEEE-ROOOOO!!!🦸‍♂️

GAAAAS!
GAAAAS!!
ㅤㅤGAAAAS!!!
I'm gonna run as a flash.⚡

TO-NIIIIGHT!
I'LL FIIIIIIGHT!!

To be the WIENER!🌭

YEAAAAH!
YEAAAAH!!
ㅤㅤYEAAAAH!!!
I'm gonna step on the gas.

And you'll see the
BIIIIIIIG SHOOOOOOOOW!!!

youtu.be

Manuel - Gas Gas Gas Lyrics Video [Eurobeat/Initial D] [REUPLOAD]

Originally published on Nov 20, 2016Original description:"Lyrics music video of "Gas Gas Gas" performed by Manuel. Music from Initial D Fifth Stage."Obviousl...

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2019
Day 92, I did a lot of work but I really appreciate all of you too.

I treated every day as Day 0 in a way, anxious that I would quit. The small first step turned out to be critical and I really do enjoy seeing the effort of the thread as y'all progressed too. Keep on climbing till it's like breathing.

Here is some more music to pump you (me) up. ;)

youtu.be

Discipline (Sin & Punishment: Star Successor OST)

DisciplineGame: Sin & Punishment: Star SuccessorComposer: Norio Hanzawa

Last edited:

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Graphic Novel Day 3 done, did some work on a group of characters I hadn't designed yet. There will be a commune of astronomers that all need designs.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Two days worth of updates here:

Home Improvement (day 19): Measured and mapped out how much stain I'll need to stain the fence (shit's expensive, yo)

Home Improvement (day 20): Cleaned out the small shop vac (it smelled like dog)

And we're back to the fasting! Starting today, intermittent fasting until our cruise in October. Gonna post my weigh in tomorrow.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Home Improvement (Day 21): Installed a horizontal flagpole above the hot tub. Gonna hang a mosquito net from it so the wife and I can use the hot tub during mosquito season without getting eaten alive.

Intermittent fasting (Day 1): Fasted 18 hours (always start smaller so you can have your stomach adjust). Had Mexican food and margaritas for dinner and a lot of water.

Weight: 205.2 lbs
Body Fat: 25.9%

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2019
Day 94 and just laying on the floor. Pretty tired and going to get some good food today. I put it off but I will post a status pic tomorrow. I think I owe the thread at least that, this late in the game. Enjoy your days/evenings.

youtu.be

Connected (Yours Forever)

Provided to YouTube by TuneCoreConnected (Yours Forever) · HydelicTetris Effect (Original Soundtrack)℗ 2020 EnhanceReleased on: 2020-05-28Auto-generated by Y...

Mar 30, 2019
Home Improvement (Day 20): Installed a horizontal flagpole above the hot tub. Gonna hang a mosquito net from it so the wife and I can use the hot tub during mosquito season without getting eaten alive.

Intermittent fasting (Day 1): Fasted 18 hours (always start smaller so you can have your stomach adjust). Had Mexican food and margaritas for dinner and a lot of water.

Weight: 205.2 lbs
Body Fat: 25.9%
Forgot to mention earlier, that you are on Day 21 now.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Still strong! Just keep forgetting to post.

Did something a little different tonight, ran for 10 minutes at a 7 minute mile pace instead of just doing a mile.

Going to try and keep that up to build endurance, with my goal to hopefully be able to sustain 7 minute mile for 20 minutes, which will in turn allow me to probably do 7:30 minute miles for a whole 5k with a goal time there of 24 minutes.

6 months ago in January I would have been lucky to run at a 7/mi pace for 2 minutes. Very proud of myself here.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Home Improvement (Day 22): Cleaned up the front yard really well. Mowed, edged, the works. Might pull some weeds this weekend.

Intermittent Fasting (Day 2): Did a 19 hour fast (working up to the 20-4 again). Had a Whataburger buffalo chicken salad for dinner with some unsweet iced tea.

Weight: 204.4 lbs (.8 lbs down)
Body Fat: 25.7% (0.2% down)

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Home Improvement (Day 22): Cleaned up the front yard really well. Mowed, edged, the works. Might pull some weeds this weekend.

Intermittent Fasting (Day 2): Did a 19 hour fast (working up to the 20-4 again). Had a Whataburger buffalo chicken salad for dinner with some unsweet iced tea.

Weight: 204.4 lbs (.8 lbs down)
Body Fat: 25.7% (0.2% down)

I'd like to get my body fat how you do dat

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
I've been bad at updating but I've mostly been keeping up with my habits. I've been pretty sick this week so I've been taking it kind of easy and sleeping a lot, still done a handstand every day so I think that puts me at 86 as of yesterday. Game dev reset again so I'm at day 0, but will hopefully get back on that horse this weekend.

Mar 30, 2019
tumblr_odsd80NISS1til4mto1_500.gif

Day 95, are you up for a dive?

I guess... I will honor my word from yesterday.
bf6.jpg

GIVE ME A CHAKRA POT!

Oh-hee-ho, big spender eh? You seem confident.
Are you building a habit that you are enjoying?

Obi-Wan-Good-Job-08182017.gif
..wha-HEY...you aren't speed-running through this are you?

Ok, I believe you.
2zo1ki.jpg

What kind of bear is best?
scaredKERMITfrog.gif

Is it possible for me to change your mind from continuing?

( ._.)
<I will now assume my human morph for those that have dared to tread to these depths.>
Sorry lurkers XD
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
13ea5c84e76c5f9bd2d0951bd76a2bef.jpg

1226.jpg

Mar 30, 2019
Day 96. Rhymes are on empty. I'm still pushing.

Messatsu no Rasuto Buretto...
tumblr_ouwpouuUK11ucpcboo2_540.gifv

Time to take this to the skies.

youtu.be

Ikaruga Chapter-03 Faith OST ( HD )

this music is for Ikaruga Stage 3 Faith an original full play ost by artiest hiroshi luchi ^_^all respective works goes to treasure and Ikaruga team December...

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Got 2.5 miles in tonight and an hour of weights. Did 10.5 minutes of 7 min pace.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Got a couple of days to input:

Home Improvement (Day 23): Put together a workbench
Home Improvement (Day 24): Gave the grills a good scrubbing so I could make some ribs

Intermittent Fasting (Day 4 and 5): Did a 14 hour fast each day for the weekend. Since it's fathers day weekend, I knew I wouldn't be able to do a full 20. Back to the full 20 today. Gonna do weigh-ins every friday so I don't get discouraged by any fluctuation.

Mar 30, 2019
Day 98. What a bizarre trip. It's a wonder how I can still stand. But, every time I wanted to give up, I simply told myself...

384.gif

youtu.be

スターダストクルセイダース

Provided to YouTube by NexTone Inc.スターダストクルセイダース · 菅野祐悟ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 スターダストクルセイダース O.S.T. (Departure)Released on: 2014-07-30Auto-generated by YouTube.

Last edited:

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Feeling better now. I'm on day 90 for handstands and I'm back on the game dev horse as of today, so that's day 1.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So I don't post here, but do want to say that seeing it bumped is always nice, because I remember posting in the first few pages. And I have stuck with what I had said then. Now, things morphed at some point from "do some upper body exercise" to "doing push-ups", but you know what, that's just streamlining, lol.

Again, I don't know that I'll post here daily. I see that there's plenty of others batch reporting though. See, for the last week, I've done one 40 push-up set a day. And I'm going to try and make it a goal from THIS POINT. I want to do a minimum of 40 push-ups a day. It doesn't have to be a single set, like let's say I get sick or am just feeling real bad. But it's easy enough to push 10, and 40 is just a few of those.

So I'll jump into this gig y'all got going on, and mark this as Day 1 finished for push-ups. The dream would be a 100 set, and truth be told I don't know if that's actually feasible. But dang it, it's a dream, doesn't have to be possible. 😤

tadaima

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Starting tomorrow, I will do 20 minutes of power walking on my treadmill each morning.

(Will post back tomorrow with the updated post. It's already the afternoon here.)

Looking forward to going for 100.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Home improvement (day 25): Carpet cleaned the rug

Intermittent fasting (day 6): I feel a sinus infection coming on, so I'm not gonna push it too hard. Did a 19/5 fast.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Day 2: I've been sleeping real poor lately, so I moved things a while back from 'every night' to 'whenever'. So I got the 40 done this morning right after getting out of bed. It's not aerobic, which I learned I can't do early without feeling super tired the rest of the day. So I may try to make it a morning deal since I didn't feel off throughout the day.

Mar 30, 2019
Day 99. I'm finally here. YeeeaaAAAAaaaaa...

Take life one daaaaaay at a time-ah!
That's what a wise man said to me-ah!

He said,
'Life in all it's coooom-plex-iiiity,
Is the ultimate TEST for you and meee!'

It's time to leave-the-nest where-you-were-born.
This journey... you must make alone.
~Spread your wings and FLYYY FLYYY FLYYY~

There's a power deep-inside-you, an inner strength you'll find...in time...of need.
~The Glow~

*Danuhnuh nuhnuhnuh nuhnuhnuuuuuuuh*

You are the Laaaast Dragon
And you possess the power OF the (OF the) (OF the) Glooooow.

The journey now before you is the final test, you've learned...your lesson...well.
~I-can-teach-you-no-moOore~

There's a power deep-inside-you, an INNER STRENGTH you'll find...in time...of need.
~The GLOOOOW~

youtu.be

THE LAST DRAGON

WHO'S THA MASTAAAA!!!!!!!!I AM...(VIDEO PROVIDED BY THE MOVIE: THE LAST DRAGON)---------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Back to trying to do daily checkins. Today I did day 91 for handstands. I can kinda do 2 or 3 (half) handstand pushups now.
And Day 2 with game dev. Did some projectile work, I need to work on my exp system so that exp is given out based on who participated, and for that I need to know who fired each projectile. I have the party id set so I know who fired it, now I need to work on the formula to divvy it up once the enemy is killed.

He said,

There's a power deep-inside-you, an inner strength you'll find...in time...of need.
~The Glow~

The journey now before you is the final test, you've learned...your lesson...well.

There's a power deep-inside-you, an INNER STRENGTH you'll find...in time...of need.
~The GLOOOOW~

youtu.be

THE LAST DRAGON

WHO'S THA MASTAAAA!!!!!!!!I AM...(VIDEO PROVIDED BY THE MOVIE: THE LAST DRAGON)---------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Lol, what are you going to do once you hit 100? Start over or keep counting?

tadaima

Oct 30, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Starting today, I will do 20 minutes of power walking on my treadmill each morning.

Day #1. Walked about 1.5km on a gradient, a bit on the slower side but don't want to push myself too much starting out as I know I'll be put off.

Mar 30, 2019
Lol, what are you going to do once you hit 100? Start over or keep counting?
Well, for the purposes of the habitcraft thread, I will retire from the honey glazed ham-posting. I know Midramble said it was arbitrary to reach 100, but somewhere in the 30s I really liked the idea of developing that sub-goal of disciplining myself for 100 in a row. It made it more entertaining for myself.

Outside of that I'm going to take a short exercise break and directly focus on nutrition and sleep goals. Now that I proved to myself I can do 100, I'm no longer concerned that I can mix up my routine now. I wanted a stable habit, resistant to external influences.

I want the break to also stand-in as a test to see if I will naturally desire (from habit) a pushup set without the overt outside self-pressure the thread accountability had; to see if it stuck.

OP
OP
Midramble

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco

He said,

~The Glow~

~The GLOOOOW~

youtu.be

THE LAST DRAGON

Well, for the purposes of the habitcraft thread, I will retire from the honey glazed ham-posting. I know Midramble said it was arbitrary to reach 100, but somewhere in the 30s I really liked the idea of developing that sub-goal of disciplining myself for 100 in a row. It made it more entertaining for myself.

Outside of that I'm going to take a short exercise break and directly focus on nutrition and sleep goals. Now that I proved to myself I can do 100, I'm no longer concerned that I can mix up my routine now. I wanted a stable habit, resistant to external influences.

I want the break to also stand-in as a test to see if I will naturally desire (from habit) a pushup set without the overt outside self-pressure the thread accountability had; to see if it stuck.
Strong like bull!
Still going. On the weekends there still this moment when I'm like "nah, I can skip today", which I push through but still always pops in my head for some reason.

My man!

Midramble : How's it going man? I haven't been tagged in a minute (which is usually what reminds me to post) so just checking on ya.

Thanks for the ping Jenkins. I've been on a stealth hiatus from a flood of work that came in. No excuse as I should still have had the habit of at least checking in here. That said, I'm back as of today. I had to come back on the day of the first to the peak, the master of the mountain, the ultimate bear of that wild crossed the finish-line.

Congrats Ultimate Bear Cub . You are a beast in every sense of the word. Lead the pack and get to be the one temporarily standing alone at the top. How's the view up there? Your arms fall off yet?

As for everyone else. Sorry I've fallen off keeping up with everyone. You've all been great. I'll clean up and follow up with the board later today after I finish building a wall and making pizzas. Though of course I'll have to pause what I'm doing to put Ultimate in that winners box today when they get there. Looking forward to the victory speech.

The First Breaker of 100 (Ultimate Bear Cub)
Mar 30, 2019
*YAAAAAWN*
Oh hey everyone, didn't see ya there. Just having a normal boring day today. Probably not gonna post much as today is pretty average and uneventful...

SIKE!!!

Day 100

View: https://youtu.be/erQURy_Ys5Y

UN-LIM-I-TED POWAAAAAHH!!!
tenor.gif

d62ub38-3b2cd436-8e53-4845-98c3-76f03bfd2252.gif

6f7bf5ca4f0f533bdba6f3e3abd6ec4f9ad7e9df_hq.gif

HF9ODMP.gif

moontiaraaction.gif

a481ef3f38d3a1a505c3b89cef15e22f443bfd97_hq.gif

tenor.gif

[heavy breathing]
Yeah...*huff*...The view *huff*... is pretty nice up here...*phew*
1bb45c52588cf6919945ff8477b27598.gif

I want to thank the thread for the support and fun times. Especially Midramble, otherwise I wouldn't have joined on a random whim.

Btw, Midramble, glad to see you again. I hope to see your ascent up the mountain soon too.

Y'all better not have me be the sole reigning The Champ here on Habitcraft Mountain. Or I will find you.

latest

Last edited:

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
On pause until July 6 since I'm busy with trips and relatives coming in and such.