• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
1,78m, 2cm over my country's average. I'm pretty comfortable with my height, but I hate the fact that my feet are way too big for how tall I am lmao.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Damn, Era is huge. I wonder if people that are taller than average are more willing to post in threads like this.

slider

Nov 10, 2020
6'1". Which is higher than average I think. Apart from my pops (before he passed) every adult male in all the family I know/have met are taller than me. And it's only because of some traditional macho outlooks that I even know that.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
5ft6" or 167cm
Male

Pretty happy with my height. It took me half a year of not feeling great about it because of comparing, but then I grew to accept it and make do with it. Not bother to lie about it or fudge up the numbers. Also just recognise about height privilege but not use it to be in a victim mentality, just more around being proud and making others know the differences.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Male

5'9"

Which is considered tall family wise in general

My father is 5'6" and my mom is 5'1" and the average height for most of my family members (cousins) are 5'5" or 5'6"

Only one other cousin I have is 5'8" and the other is 7'0" (ironically his wife is also that tall and their son too but their daughter is 5'3")

Tristam

Oct 25, 2017
Male

5'9"

Which is considered tall family wise in general

My father is 5'6" and my mom is 5'1" and the average height for most of my family members (cousins) are 5'5" or 5'6"

Only one other cousin I have is 5'8" and the other is 7'0" (ironically his wife is also that tall and their son too but their daughter is 5'3")

Husband and wife (and their son) are all 7 feet tall?

Sawa

Banned
Oct 24, 2019
Scotland
5 ft 10/170cm

Non binary Male

Same height as my mother, but my father and wee brother are both over 6ft.

Was considered tall when younger cos afab but now very average.