• Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 191 8.7%

• Total voters

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
9ii2Uq8.png

There are too many games for the poll, so I'm going for the 6 that first come to mind for me. So yeah, which ones are you getting? And if I didn't list the one you're aiming for, mention it in the replies.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
just SF6
and dont even know if at launch. still havent found a good deal on xbawks for it

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing for me, at least right away. I anticipate I'll be playing Zelda for all of June. I'll get around to FF XVI sometime this summer.

The rest aren't really my thing and will probably only play if I can snag them on Game Pass or PS+ eventually.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Diablo IV and FFXVI are a lock. Do wanna pick up SFVI but I dunno when I'll have time to play it with those other two in the mix.

echasketchers

Jul 15, 2021
United States
Diablo IV and FFXVI. Longtime fan off FF so of course, and Diablo is going to be a lot of fun with my girlfriend.

I can't justify 3 game purchases in one month, but I'll pick up SF6 on sale at some point.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Street Fighter an FFXVI baby!!

Diablo IV gets July, suspect that game will benefit the most from holding off a month

Sarobi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
SF6, Diablo 4, and FF XVI (This will be my first FF game lolol)

I will likely play all of these at some point, though. I wish Crash Team was F2P, but it is what it is, and I hope that does well.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Diablo tomorrow and AEW at the end of the month.

I was going to get FFXVI but there's no chance in hell i can make time between D4 and that.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
I'll get FFXVI on sale because I've soured on it and their commentary has stuck with me more than any of their marketing.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Nothing day 1

I'll get FFXVI later in the year when it goes on sale - likely Holiday season

The rest in a few years whenever they go on a good sale or more content is available/updates done in the case of Street Fighter VI

Huskman

Jan 21, 2019
Master Detective Archives: Rain Code for the switch which I'll get and then go back immediately to no life-ing Battle Network Legacy Collection.

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
No PS5, so no pressure to buy FFXVI right now, thankfully. Diablo IV is interesting, but not interesting enough, at present. I probably land at "just Street Fighter," for now.

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
I'm at the very end of Elden Ring (I think I am anyway) and am not sure if I'm going to go with FF or Diablo.

Much of what they have shown of 16 is big and bombastic, but I'm hoping there are some quieter moments of exploration.

Nameless

Oct 25, 2017
D4 and SF6 are already bought & paid for. And Trepang 2 is Day 1.

I wish I was more hyped for FF16 than I am, but it could still end up being a Day 1 if the demo knocks my socks off and/or people I trust lower some of my personal red flags.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Street Fighter 6
Final Fantasy 16
Master Detective Archives Rain Code
AEW Fight Forever
Samba De Amigo (apparently this is coming out in June?!?)

There is a non-zero chance that I don't buy 4 more video games the rest of the year, for whatever reason, everything I want this year is all in one month...

BabyShams

Nov 7, 2017
FF16
SF6
Diablo 4

Other:
Loop8: Summer of Gods
AEW Fight Forever

That Aliens game seems neat but there are too many other games.

The4thJeazy

May 14, 2020
Diablo cuz my friend will want to play. SF6 I can wait on a sale. Honestly really just waiting on Spidey 2 at this point.

Ashes of Dreams

Fallen Guardian of Unshakable Resolve
May 22, 2020
Final Fantasy XVI and the Plus DLC for my digital copy of Sonic Origins.

I thought long and hard about Street Fighter 6. It looks really cool. It looks like a lot of fun. I've wanted to try to get into fighting games for awhile. But I've never been able to get into them every time I've tried before and I just can't justify the $60 gamble right now financially. Which is a shame because by the time the game will go down in price there will be like $50 worth of DLC, which is what stops me from just buying Guilty Gear Strive right now.

Ser Ignatius

Chicken Chaser
Apr 15, 2020
SF6 and Diablo 4 for sure. If I had a PS5 FFXVI would be no question. Honestly one of the greatest months I can remember in a long time.

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
SF6, We Love Katamari Re-Roll, Diablo, FFXVI, Sonic Origins Plus.

Whew, send help.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
If I'm going to get into SF6 any time, it'll pretty much have to be now because I'm not going to stick with it long enough to endure the players even 2-3 months after release.

Not D4, not with Blizzard's shit

A real hard maybe on FFXVI. The trailers just haven't landed for me outside of the reveal - I think of the fun charm of FF7R, which kinda pulled me back into the series (FFXV felt like a waste of the concept, and I wasn't even a big FF7 fan to begin with), but everything about 16 has just been soooo fucking dour that I'm kinda not in the mood.

It's gonna primarily stay being a Zelda month.

EDIT: Oh, isn't the Ghost Trick re-release coming out?

dojo32161

Sep 4, 2019
Just getting two games, one to play for the first time, Master Detective Archives: Rain Code, and another to support the rerelease of a game I love and more people should play, for God's sake play Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective! It's incredible! How have none of you mentioned it!?

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Diablo and FFXVI baby, both already paid for.

Will also keep an eye on reviews for that Aliens game, it looks cool