Votes: 153 7.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 191 8.7%

• Total voters

andymcc

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, OH
SFVI and Sonic Origins Plus.

Kinda want to see what the consensus of some of my FF-purist friends say about FFXVI. I haven't liked a game in the series in a very long time.

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
It's going to take me 10 years to beat Jedi Survivor with my limited play time. Probably not getting anything this month. Might try Diablo eventually.

yagal

Oct 25, 2017
Final Fantasy XVI

The more I look at SF6 the more I think that moving away from GG Strive was a big mistake

I don't wanna a pay 70€ for Diablo IV

Wouwie

Oct 27, 2017
Probably Dordogne and maybe Harmony: The Fall of Reverie depending on reviews. Might also buy Convergence: A League of Legends Story which was released last month.

MarcyPoos

Oct 25, 2017
Only FF16. I'm still going to be playing Zelda all the up to (and past) the launch of Final Fantasy so there's really no point buying anything else for the foreseeable future.

FuzzyWuzzy

Prophet of Truth
Apr 7, 2019
Austria
Was originally eyeing Street Fighter but after being introduced to the joy that is FaceIt for CS I am tempted more by premium than sf at launch

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
Final Fantasy for sure and Street Fighter VI almost certainly. Diablo 4 is probably only a pickup at this point if one of my old Blizzard friends asks me if I want to play.

Oct 27, 2017
June and July is cleared for FFXVI. If I'm still playing Zelda by the time it comes out, its gonna get finished and dropped quick for FFXVI haha

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
None. I basically don't buy games during their launch windows anymore.

FinalArcadia

Nov 4, 2020
USA
I'm honestly not that excited for Final Fantasy XVI because it's not my type of Final Fantasy (at least as far as I can tell without actually playing it), but I do have enough on a birthday giftcard that I'll end up getting it regardless. Hoping that I like it better than I'm anticipating.

I'll also probably get the DLC to play as Amy on Sonic Origins Plus, but I'm much more of a Dreamcast-era-and-beyond Sonic fan than classic, so I dunno how much I'll actually mess around with it.

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I said in this very thread I'd wait to buy Diablo 4. Now my friends are playing it next week. Looks like I'm buying Diablo after all. 🤦‍♂️

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I have Tears of the Kingdom and SF6, I'm probably not getting ff16 until I finish FF7:R and FFXV tbh. The next game I'm looking forward to is AC6 in Aug