Votes: 1,424 64.9%
  • Sonic Origins Plus

Votes: 153 7.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 191 8.7%

• Total voters

nickfrancis86

Nov 10, 2017
Diablo IV. I'd love to play FFXVI but going to wait for the PC release. Will also be dipping in and out of Destiny 2 Season of the Deep throughout too.

NeverWas

Feb 28, 2019
D4 for sure. I might grab SF6 at some point, especially if I can convince my buddy to get it as well.

The Gold Hawk

Jan 30, 2019
Yorkshire
Probably Diablo until the story ends, Amensia: The Bunker and then it's Aliens Dark Descent for the rest of the month.

Nothing else is of any real interest for myself.

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
Final Fantasy XVI and the Plus DLC for my digital copy of Sonic Origins.

I thought long and hard about Street Fighter 6. It looks really cool. It looks like a lot of fun. I've wanted to try to get into fighting games for awhile. But I've never been able to get into them every time I've tried before and I just can't justify the $60 gamble right now financially. Which is a shame because by the time the game will go down in price there will be like $50 worth of DLC, which is what stops me from just buying Guilty Gear Strive right now.

Same two games here and the same rationale.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
What a month.

I'm renting Diablo 4, buying FFXVI and Master Detective Archives: RAIN CODE.

Also going to rent Miasma Chronicles.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing. Diablo IV looks great, but I can wait for a sale. FFXVI is the first FF game ever that I'm in no hurry to play. It just doesn't look like anything special to me.

Navid

Oct 26, 2017
Currently just looking at FF16, the Diablo 4 beta helped make up my mind to just wait and get that on the cheap later...

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
D4, SF6, FFXVI
That should more than hold me over until AC6 drops in August.
With these four horsemen, I'm more or less set until like 2027.
Sheesh, what a year.

vesp206

May 31, 2023
D4 and SF6 tonight, very interested in FF16 as well but it may have to wait a few weeks unless it seems like spoilers are imperative to avoid for enjoyment.

DuvalDevil

Nov 18, 2020
D4 is enough for me. SF looks really good but I'm not into fighting games these days.

No interest in those other titles from the poll.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Was playing Jedi survivor was 4 hours in but dropped that for Zelda. Taking my time with Tears for now, already like 70 hours in lol.

Tried both SF6/Diablo beta and meh not for me... really tried to like sf but even the new controls doesn't do it for me. Too smash pilled.

So I'm finish Tears pick up FF16 when I'm done..and when I finish both games go back to Jedi...if not Pikmin 4 by then lol

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
100%
Final Fantasy XVI

And either Ghost Trick or Master Detectives Archive: Rain Code. Don't know if I have time for both, might go with the former since it's cheaper and more known quality wise.

TheWildCard

Jun 6, 2020
Interested in all the big ones and Ghost Trick, but nothing immediately. Might be closest to pulling the trigger on Etrian Odyssey of anything haha

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Street Fighter 6
Final Fantasy 16
Master Detective Archives Rain Code
AEW Fight Forever
Samba De Amigo (apparently this is coming out in June?!?)

There is a non-zero chance that I don't buy 4 more video games the rest of the year, for whatever reason, everything I want this year is all in one month...
Got bumped to mid-late August :(

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Unfortunately none for the time being, but I plan to buy SF6 soonish later in the summer or around that

NightOnyx

Oct 25, 2017
SF6, FFXVI, and AEW: FF for me. I'm very excited for this month! I'll get D4 eventually when it's on sale, but I'm not in a huge hurry to play that one even though it looks good.

Right

Nov 24, 2017
ff16 at launch
Diablo 4 when it's released on switch 2
Sf6 when it's heavily discounted

mhayze

Nov 18, 2017
I did not get more than 10hrs into FF15 but I was a little more enthusiastic about the changes and direction of 16, but it being PS5 only for now + PC cancellation /indefinite delay is a no go for me. I guess D4 it is for now.

Olinad

Oct 30, 2017
Nothing on that list honestly, TotK will likely keep me busy for at least a couple more weeks and we'll see after that lol

JCH!

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tenerife
I'm almost 90 hours into TotK and have still only done one of the dungeons. I ain't buying shit in June, lol.

Haloid1177

Oct 25, 2017
Diablo and Final Fantasy for me. The mixed reception I've seen to the world tour mode on SF6 turned me off from getting it.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Op your list is missing the one game I may get: We Love Katamari Reroll which drops today!

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
FF XVI and Volcano High this month. I'm going to get Diablo IV after I finish Final Fantasy and probably get Street Fighter down the line. I do hate those 3 are coming out so close to each other because I would've gotten then all on launch had they been spaced out a bit.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Sonic Origins, Final Fantasy XVI, and AEW Fight Forever

Really excited for FFXVI, think its going to be a real GOTY contender, been a while since I felt that way about a mainline Final Fantasy.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
2 games that will be relevant for a decade and a freakin final fantasy. Wild, wild month.

Alex de Souza

Jul 14, 2022
Only SF6. Maybe by the end of the year I'll buy FFXVI too, which seems to be better than the last games in the series.

kenjieno

User requested ban
Banned
May 31, 2023
Maybe FFXVI depending on what Edge writes about it. :) Was never a fan of the IP but enjoyed the remake of 7 a lot (my first Final Fantasy - be easy on me). Combat looks awesome and very Bayonetta like which is one of my favourite games ever.

Ouroboros

Oct 27, 2017
United States
I'm only getting Street Fighter. I'm on the fence for FF16, but I think I'll wait for the eventual PC port down the line at this point. I have too many other massive RPGs to play.

futurevoid

Oct 25, 2017
SF6, Diablo IV, FFXVI, and AEW will all have a space on my shelf by months end.

Now actually playing them all? I've got to actually finish Tears of the Kingdom, first.:D