Votes: 1,424 64.9%
  • Sonic Origins Plus

Votes: 153 7.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

Votes: 191 8.7%

• Total voters

Luneth

Aug 5, 2020
FF XVI, Master Detective for the switch, the sonic origins DLC and maybe if its any good the crash game. SF6 will wait for a sale and diablo iv will wait for a huuuuuge sale, if I finally buy it. I'm not paying so much for an always online game.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
We Love Katamari
Master Detective Archives Rain Code
AEW Fight Forever
Dordogne

all for Switch. I'll get FF16 when it hits PC so I can play it on my ROG Ally. My PS5 is only reserved for first party titles.

PugSith

Mar 8, 2018
Final Fantasy

I wouldn't trust Blizzard as far as I could throw them.

I did buy Diablo3 on console and enjoyed it, if one platform drops the silly "always online" I might bite later.

Kazer

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
D4, FFXVI, maybe Katamari, Ghost Trick.

Realistically I'll only play D4 and FFXVI though.

Baobab

Feb 4, 2021
I still have to finish Totk and Jedi Survivor..plus it´summer so i will play less.
I am definitely good until second half of July and then there will be Pikmin!

Typhon

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing I was looking forward to this month was Goodbye Volcano High and that's been delayed.

bes.gen

Nov 24, 2017
got diablo free, and i'll definitely get ff
street fighter looks enticing for a non-fighting game person, but not gonna risk it at full price.
totk is still taking huge amount of my playtime and its a blast.
ill do jedi survivor and sherlock awakening after that

AllBizness

Mar 22, 2020
Final Fantasy, Diablo IV, SFVI. Just Final Fantasy at launch though. It will be my 1st $70 game purchase.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing surprisingly. Have Zelda and looking forward to Pikmin. Thats about it for me. I'm tempted by Red Matter 2 on PSVR2 but haven't even finished RM1 on quest 2 yet

Nov 3, 2022
I am really looking forward to Dark Decent

store.steampowered.com

Aliens: Dark Descent on Steam

Drop into the gripping journey of Aliens: Dark Descent, a squad-based, single-player action game in the iconic Alien franchise. Lead your soldiers in real-time to stop a new and terrifying kind of Xenomorph outbreak on Planet Lethe.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
I will play FF16 eventually, but probably not at launch. I think I can hold out on PS5 until VII Rebirth. Nothing else for me.

CanUKlehead

Oct 30, 2017
Zelda keeping me busy. Happy to wait for at least the next round of SF6/Champion edition. Same with getting FFXVI in a few years with all DLC and at a discount (I waited 4 years to get FFXV, this is nothing).

Don't really care about the rest.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Master Detective Rain Code for itchy Switchy is it for me this month, I'm absolutely getting Street Fighter 6 at some point though and same goes for Final Fantasy XVI, but in no rush for either, I can wait for price drops for both.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I got a super scope, what else could one possibly need?

Strat

"This guy are sick"
Apr 8, 2018
I don't want any of them lol

Maybe FF, but only after a deep discount.

DisturbedSwan

Oct 25, 2017
Hampshire, UK.
Just FF XVI for me, don't plan on buying anything else.

Still playing through Zelda: TotK, Metroid Prime and Jedi Survivor so won't have time for anything else anyway until the end of the Month at the earliest.

Mau

Oct 25, 2017
Final Fantasy XVI

miiiiiiiight get Street Fighter 6 for couch coop but dunno..

gilko79

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Ivalice
From the poll options, FFXVI and Diablo IV are both day 1. I will also play Loop8 and ESO: Necrom, though not right away.

TitlePending

The Fallen
Dec 26, 2018
Man, seeing those SF6 numbers really lifts this heart of mine. I can't believe it's tracking so high and basically on the same tier as Diablo.

Capcom has really done a great job getting setting the hype for this game.

show me your skeleton

#1 Bugsnax Fan
Oct 28, 2017
skeleton land
god it really is stacked huh.

i'm fortunate enough to be able to pick up diablo iv and final fantasy xvi. i'll probably grab sf vi next month. harmony: fall of reverie looks super interesting as well. gah!

WhtR88t

May 14, 2018
Still working my way through TotK, Jedi Survivor, RE4R, plus a metric ton of PSVR2 games (Red Matter 2).

Pre-ordered Diablo 4 and will get FFXVXI.

My backlog is epic, good thing there's not much else until Spider-Man 2 for the rest of the year.

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017
Not going to pick up anything right now. Have plenty to play currently. I may get Diablo IV eventually. Same with the Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection. But the rest this month have no interest in.

Hale-XF11

Dec 8, 2017
I just can't bring myself to pay seventy dollars for a new game. Soooo, nothing for me it seems.

Agent_J

Oct 30, 2017
Just FF16 at launch. SF6 and D4 later on. But right now I'm obsessed with Tears of the Kingdom so I may likely not be done by 16's release

Capndrake

Oct 28, 2017
Nothing, actually. I'll get the Etrian Odyssey collection and Ghost Trick remaster somewhere down the line but nothing else interests me.

Oct 27, 2017
GA, USA
If FF XVI was also launching on PC (like it should be), then I'd get it this month, but I'm not going to play it on Playstation. Hopefully, it'll release immediately on Steam when it does come over, but I won't put it past Square to release only on Epic at first, even with it being a delayed release already.

Wyatt+

Jan 15, 2020
Diablo and FF. I'm still working through Zelda (and taking my sweet time with it) so I'm not sure how I'll manage to fit everything in.

scatrapper

Nov 25, 2021
Only Street Fighter. Wasn't planning on it, but all the reviews got me excited and I love the idea of a fighting game.

Not touching Diablo. I've had my fill back in the day and I can't imagine still whirling around trying to catch loot like it's 1999.

Other than Armored Core (after positive reviews) I don't plan on buying any 'big' games in 2023, but I might grab a few (indie) ones on sale.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Got the Ultimate Edition of SF6 and gonna get the base version of FFXVI. Super disgusted by Yoshi P comments regarding lack of PoC and was really debating on skipping the game altogether so I'm holding out to the last possible payday before release incase he opens his mouth spouts more bs on it but yeah those two.