Oct 30, 2017
Wow... makes me really wish for the stock problem to be solved soon so all these great games can finally gets the sales they truly deserves.

hmp

Mar 29, 2022
I haven't paid attention to bundles so maybe I'm off base but aren't retailers more likely to bundle in stuff that isn't extremely desirable on its own? Like people will buy Horizon and GT7 regardless, so shouldn't retailers bundle other games that aren't selling as well?
Rift Apart seems to be the most likely candidate for a game that was bundled in, a 700% rise would be highly unlikely otherwise.

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017
Rift Apart seems to be the most likely candidate for a game that was bundled in, a 700% rise would be highly unlikely otherwise.

Ratchet is the only hard bundle.

Games like GT and Horizon will be included in some bundles by retailers initiative. From what I see in my country there are a bunch of them, with different games, accessories, etc.

jpbonadio

Nov 8, 2017
It seems like there's a lot of demand for those games, it's just getting the consoles they want to play them on for the best experience. Not diminishing the PS4 versions as those look really great but I'm guessing the QOL is better with the faster load times alone.

That's my case ... I'm dying to play GT7, but I'm waiting to play it on all its glory on the PS5.

TΛPIVVΛ

Nov 12, 2017
so many bundles of horizon and namely GT7 for the past few hours here in Australia we seem to have gotten alot of stock of these and haven't sold out

We'll see by the end of the day and after work for most but great deals and amazing games both of them

Ser Ignatius

Chicken Chaser
Apr 15, 2020
That's really great to see. I imagine these two games in particular are going to be ones that people are buying to go along with new PS5's for quite some time. For myself, GT7 is probably the game I get when I finally get a PS5.

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
Very happy for Horizon, because the game is currently the best RPG on PS5. I finished my Platin recently. After the changes made to GT7, I am happy to see the sales jump, because this hopefully shows developers to not screw up a good game with dumb economy decisions.

So Lego sold 47% on the Playstation "platform" in total which brings me to the question of why Xbox consoles aren't broken down like PS4 and PS5 at Gamesindustry?
Physical. The tweet you refer to said he needs to wait for digital sales. Regardless I'd like to know as well why Xbox isn't split. Perhaps they only get "Xbox" data and don't know the split themselves?

Edit: Just saw why.

Last edited:

cyrribrae

Chicken Chaser
Jan 21, 2019
I guess I haven't been paying attention, it surprises me that GT7 has been selling more than H:FW? Huh. Interesting.