Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Yeah Switch ain't going to be the supported platform for rollback
9UI1NF4.png
So it's an issue with the engine on Switch?

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Spongebob -> Mario (Beloved franchise more recognicible than Mickey Mouse)
Avatar-> Zelda (Popular Cultural mainstay)
TMNT -> Star Fox (Funny animals in epic storylines)
Rugrats -> Kirby (Cute adventures, still popular)
Hey Arnold -> Earthbound (Beloved and old but forever relevant)
The Loud House -> Fire Emblem (Lots of characters but fans mostly cares about the waifus)
The Wild Thornberrys -> Animal Crossing (Wholesome and about talking animals)

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Every character in this game will have the same moveset as the character they are mimicking in this image
RM1xLfH.jpg

OptiveLink

Oct 25, 2017
Why does Danny Phantom look so bad?
Everyone else looks totally fine.

also how come Power Rangers got rollback but this won't lmao

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So is slap city a complete smash to ripoff or do they try to gimmick it like PlayStation all stars diff by koing only with super moves.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
No idea if this game will be any good but if I pick it up I'm 100% maining Danny Phantom.

Rika

Oct 30, 2017
USA
It's weird for this game to have characters from shows that haven't aired on Nick in decades. I doubt there's many kids right now who know who Oblina is.
This is what I said. A lot of these shows haven't aired on Nick in 20 years or so. I guess if you count The Splat or whatever they did air recently... Well some of them.

Dec 23, 2017
Really hope they have a "final smash" type move. If not it's not for me. Other than that this could scratch my smash itch. Didn't get the latest one on switch.

Angst

Oct 27, 2017
This is what I said. A lot of these shows haven't aired on Nick in 20 years or so. I guess if you count The Splat or whatever they did air recently... Well some of them.
I think a lot of nicks current programming isn't even owned by them, so I suspect this is why.

GlitchyDegree

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Dec 4, 2017
I've been wanting a Nick Smash clone ever since that Cartoon Network one that came out years ago. Definitely getting this, hopefully the Switch is decent.