Capra

Oct 25, 2017
There's a button that literally just does random stupid shit

So I looked this up
ludosity.fandom.com

Clutch Reversal

The Clutch Mechanic describes a number of special techniques in Slap City. The Clutch reversal is a technique the player can use by pressing the clutch button during the animation of specific attacks for each character, which reverses their facing and horizontal speed. Other uses of the clutch...

And I don't understand what the fuck this means but seeing an Asha section that just says "None of Asha's moves utlize clutch" is funny to me for some reason.

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly looks good and I'm sure there are tons more surprises for the roster. I'm into it

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
Fucking Powered Toastman!!

Now we need Sven, Ren's cousin, and the Log as a fighting item.

Oct 26, 2017
Maybe this might be a Smash clone that's actually good? Crossing my fingers that characters like XJ9 and Tommy Pickles also get in

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
A great example of the twists and turns of being an indie dev. From making a goofy smash clone to Nickelodeon calling your phone to make spongebob punch a baby in the face. Or maybe they pitched it.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
WTF, why does this look so good?

Fingers crossed for some Winx Club representation on the roster.

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
AHH Real Monsters getting a representative is absolutely crazy. Not to mention Powered fucking Toastman.

And apparently Slap City is decent? So this could be pretty good. At least better than the Cartoon Network and TMNT Smash-likes.

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
Who are the "waifus" in The Loud House?

The sisters, the 'QTs', pretty much any female character in the show. It's abit derogatory, but like, Fire Emblem, in their description, is actually pretty accurate considering the sisters carry the premise, not Lincoln.

Annoyingly, the closest thing to an actual waifu character, Ronnie Anne, never shows up in these things. TFW my main will never appear.

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Who has the better potential roster, Nick or Cartoon Network?

CN would in theory have access to:
- Adventure Time
- Dexters Lab
- Codename Kids Next Door
- Samurai Jack
- Teen Titans
- Johnny Bravo
- Powderpuff Girls
- Ed Edd and Eddy
- Billy and Mandy
- Courage the Cowardly Dog
- Fosters Home
- Ben 10
- Regular Show
- Chowder
- Steven Universe
- Over the Garden Wall
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack (how did I forget you my candy pirate?!)
- Adult Swim / Toonami?

Feel like Nick has the heaviest hitters but Cartoon Network is way deeper. I might be biased though.
Forgetting OK KO which could fill a roster by itself

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
I assume Disney owns Doug otherwise the lack of Quailman is unacceptable.

I would still put Daggett from Angry Beavers over The Loud House or whatever that is.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Give me Action League Now! representation or give me death.

7ea424e6764779c453c4857dcc3cc2b2.jpg

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Was kinda hoping for the Penguins, but they probably aren't viewed as Nick characters per se.

Sep 14, 2018
So many people were wondering how Nintendo could possibly top Ultimate, but they didn't consider that Smash would be killed before then. :'(

javiBear

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
They should have Inspector Gadget in this shit too, since that was their first big cartoon haha.

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
They are saving the Gullah Gullah Island stage as DLC for sure. Maybe Blue Clues too. You gotta pay big bucks for the premium Nick Jr stuff. No shot you get Dora The Explorer day 1.

Steve turned evil should be the final boss.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I need Rocko/Heffer and Daggett/Norbert.

edit: Is that Rocko in the bottom right of the cover?

Matticers

Oct 28, 2017
Too bad they can't have Artie, the strongest man in the world. And Quailman.

I'll accept Rocko and Aang/Korra as suitable replacements.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
So when will Diego be confirmed to be Dora's echo fighter, or will it be like a Ness/Lucas situation?