Most likely of these Mario games to appear in 2020?

• Super Mario 3D World Port

Votes: 484 73.9%
  • Super Mario Odyssey 2/Next 3D Mario

Votes: 89 13.6%
  • Paper Mario 6

Votes: 284 43.4%
  • Super Mario Party 2

Votes: 113 17.3%
  • Mario Golf

Votes: 120 18.3%
  • Mario Kart 9

Votes: 57 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asbsand

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Denmark
I'm fucking PISSED today.

I've invested my whole life in this month just waiting every day, hourly for an announcement and now I'm realizing... it's just not going to be there. Fuck.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't really care that much tbh, but the issue with this method is that you lose the "archives" of the general consensus over time - I'd be more interested in having a new poll every week to see how opinions have changed.

Not a big deal, just my two cents.

Then the poll should be made so that you can't change your vote. That option exists.

When is the last time a wednesday announcement happened?

It happened for every general Direct in 2018 IIRC.

J_Atlas

Apr 11, 2019
The real enjoyment of the nintendo direct is watching everyone in this lose their minds when one is supposed to be approaching.

I figured it'd have been january, before the byleth and pokemon videos dropped in a non standard direct, but looks like I was wrong.

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo Directs have been cancelled forever because Nintendo is ashamed of all the cowards who are chaning their votes to Februar smh. Hold that L and be proud of it.

Of course, we all know team February will hold the L, because the January announcement will be any day now.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
It happened for every general Direct in 2018 IIRC.
The last time Nintendo Directs were schedule on a Thursday in 2018 September 5 2018 to be exact
Good to know, thanks.
2018, because Thursday was the Designated Direct Day that year

it's time to go back
I mean, it's still the case nowadays, what changed is the announcement day.

ManNR

Feb 13, 2019
I'll never change my vote from January to February because I vote what I believe is best for all.

However, I do admit my faith has been shaken. God, Nintendo works in mysterious ways.

Feb 5, 2018
Yeah wait guys, dont General directs get announced only 24 hours before? Smaller directs like Smash or Pokemon get a 48 hour notice.

MeteoraVII

Banned
Nov 16, 2019
How are we 3 years into a new Nintendo console's lifetime and we still can't play Ocarina of Time or Mario 64 on it?

Does anyone else not find that crazy? But I guess it's okay cause we got Hyrule Warriors ported instead...

Magic-Man

Feb 5, 2019
Epic Universe
This thread is going to be dead until February, other than people complaining about Animal Crossing and screaming about Mario Kart 9 actually being Mario Kart 10. Oh yeah, maybe some insider hints and NINTENDOOOOOOMEDtm too.

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
How are we 3 years into a new Nintendo console's lifetime and we still can't play Ocarina of Time or Mario 64 on it?

Does anyone else not find that crazy? But I guess it's okay cause we got Hyrule Warriors ported instead...
It really is shocking how little interest Nintendo seems to have in making money off their older games. They could re-sell so many of those old Mario games from various platforms on the Switch. They seem to make everything more difficult than it should be.

General Tso

Jan 10, 2018
what if Nintendo is going to do an ACNH Direct, but it's going to be around 5PM or 6PM ET on Thursday (instead of 9AM or 12PM ET)

Nintendo generally announces Directs 24 to 49 hours in advance, so it would be more likely that we get an announcement tomorrow at 9AM ET than today.

MegaShadowX

Feb 5, 2019

Would love a remake of this 2 dor the Switch (such as OoT in the 3DS). The originals may come in the future with the Online service.

Obsonet

Nov 26, 2019
what if Nintendo is going to do an ACNH Direct, but it's going to be around 5PM or 6PM ET on Thursday (instead of 9AM or 12PM ET)

Nintendo generally announces Directs 24 to 49 hours in advance, so it would be more likely that we get an announcement tomorrow at 9AM ET than today.

Why change the time though? Doesn't seem to be a reason to do so.

ViperViking

Jan 15, 2019

General Tso

Jan 10, 2018
If it's a direct at 5pm on Thursday, it seems much more likely that it's a general. But a general direct is seeming much less likely as we approach the end of the month, imo.
I remember the Animal Crossing Pocket Camp Direct being around 5PM or 6PM as well. Other than E3, AC info has consistently been revealed in the evening, so I'm not ready to give up on this week quite yet.

Sergio

Nov 13, 2018
Team January, if our ship sinks, it will have been an honor to be with you.

SourUnlinedCalf-size_restricted.gif

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Told you we would get a Twitter Direct at the same time as the investor meeting, instead of your regular Direct.

Radishhead

Oct 30, 2017
Has anybody 🤷‍♂️ actually figured out the system 👩‍💻 that 🎩 determines which hour ⏱a Nintendo Direct 📥is announced? Is is every hour ⏱possibly the hour⏱?

MikeSan

Oct 27, 2017
Liège, Belgium
I really hope they'll do a Direct new month to announced the release date of Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition (really hoping it will release before June), can't wait to play this game in the better version

Stairouais

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
France

Oh it's okay, you can still buy it on the Wii U eShop or for full price on ds and it's not fucking astounding at all and why are you complaining oh look a paper mario remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.