• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Thank you for posting this! Hope they go up in the US soon.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Thank you!

i just need some US retailers to start posting. Upgrading my 2018 v2 Switch for one of the white models

TechMetalRules

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 11, 2019
United States
I'm off work today, so I just went to Gamestop and it wasn't available yet. Of course, it'll probably show up tomorrow while I'm working all day.

Spudstercool

Jul 14, 2019
Game.co.uk seem to be charging at least 10GBP for delivery, which seems a bit unfair.

I'll wait for at least an Amazon (UK) or Nintendo Store option I think.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
Are these expected in the next day or so? Just wondering how alert I'll have to be to fail at nabbing a pre-order, lol.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I changed my mind. Getting one lol. I've missed OLED on handheld and play a lot on handheld too.

OP
OP
catboy

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Game.co.uk seem to be charging at least 10GBP for delivery, which seems a bit unfair.

I'll wait for at least an Amazon (UK) or Nintendo Store option I think.
yeah, my preference is nintendo store uk but i've put in a game preorder just in case. the main thing i'm worried about is i may be moving between now and october, and game has something of a history regarding address changes 😅 so fingers crossed i can get one somewhere else.

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
Any good Twitter accounts for notifications when stock goes live? (For U.S)

Is Wario64 still the go-to?

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Huh I'm surprised they're still easily available to order via Game, maybe the demand isn't as high as I imagined it would be.

I'm waiting for it to appear on Very so I can try get it on finance.

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Yo carlota xbox, just wanna say I appreciate your posts. They're usually fun. They make me wig out. Nothing to do with this thread, just saying in general. Keep it up!

PaultheNerd

Dec 25, 2018
Yep, think I'm caving on this. Only have my launch day switch so the Mariko chip is in some way a performance upgrade lol. But I would like to retire it before it dies on me.

Idk if these are common issues but the WiFi chip in the system has always been weak in terms of reach and just recently it encountered a system error while playing Super Metroid. Think it's starting to show it's age.

OP
OP
catboy

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Huh I'm surprised they're still easily available to order via Game, maybe the demand isn't as high as I imagined it would be.

I'm waiting for it to appear on Very so I can try get it on finance.
to be fair, ps5 went up on game around 10pm as well and it was messier than this but if you were around you could still get one. it was the next morning that the chaos began 😅
Yo carlota xbox, just wanna say I appreciate your posts. They're usually fun. They make me wig out. Nothing to do with this thread, just saying in general. Keep it up!
aw, thank you, that's really kind of you to say ☺️

PaultheNerd

Dec 25, 2018
I'm upset US retailers are putting it up without going live, gives scalpers times to configure bots on the respective pages.

Midas

Oct 27, 2017
Have mine preordered in case if want to pick one up. Unlikely that it'll happen, but who knows. Maybe I want to play Metroid come release.

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017
Game España:
Neon
White
They're out of them however.
350€? That's actually a pleasant surprise if that turns out to be the standard price across Europe. That's only 20€ more than the 330€ the current Switch usually goes for. For that, the new Switch would actually be a very nice replacement for the current model for everyone looking into buying a Switch.

Tlozbj

Banned
Jun 26, 2020
Puerto Rico
Thank you! I just don't want them holding my money until October

No problemo! And thankfully they don't do that! Main reason they are my go to when Amazon isn't up (aside of being the only other one that ships to PR in some capacity). That was a lifesaver when the OG Switch came out, it and the BotW Master's Edition came at a hefty price.

Same. I didn't want to get a mariko switch because it was just a battery upgrade, now it's worthwhile.

X3. Launch model is already showing signs of a dying/less effective battery, the casing is cracked in some places, and the game card flap is basically in the little plastic cover, as it has lost over half it's "casing". Definitely need a new one, and Mariko, nor Lite satisfied that need.

pahlke1

Oct 28, 2017
Brisbane
Was able to nab one via EBGames Aus. I have my red Mario switch so need to decide to keep that or trade it in for a $299 deal.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Will preorder at the Nintendo World Store in nyc. Scalpers and their bots can fuck right off.

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
350€? That's actually a pleasant surprise if that turns out to be the standard price across Europe. That's only 20€ more than the 330€ the current Switch usually goes for. For that, the new Switch would actually be a very nice replacement for the current model for everyone looking into buying a Switch.
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by the price, cobertizo in the US it's $350.