Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmitz

Jan 3, 2023
Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I've lost… the comrades I've lost… won't stop hurting… It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you?

g-m1n1

Oct 27, 2017
Luxembourg
I think if a Ratchet and Clank game used the rift gun to go into other Sony IP's like Jak, Sly, Ape Escape, Astro etc, would be a massive hit that might actually bring the series to the mainstream, especially if they do more from a gameplay perspective with the rift mechanics.
Amen!

Been saying this for years. Let Ratchet (or a new platform protagonist) explore all the different PS Worlds.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg… and my arm… even my fingers. The body I've lost… the comrades I've lost… won't stop hurting… It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you?

I watched this trailer so many times that I've read it with Snake's voice. 😁🙏🏻

Syne

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Feb 5, 2023
UK
Finished Tails of Iron last night.
Its a fun little game and I enjoyed it, though more difficult at times then I was expecting.
Would rate it a solid 7

Thanks for the recommendation Syne
Wanted to wait for the new OT to respond so as not to take away from all the hot takes :P

Glad you got some enjoyment out of it! Any idea what's next on the list?

I'll echo the same sentiment as rahji and say that if you haven't played the Mass Effect series you definitely should once you have the time, ME2 is one of the only games I can play again and again (I must have played through at least 10 times over the years) and have no issue saying it's an undeniable 10/10 game.

retrogamer397

Oct 22, 2018
Hot take: I actually like and prefer third party timed exclusives than full on exclusivity. Hopefully Sony continues this as it has proven quite successful.

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
Hot takes?

"Ubisoft game" as an insult is dumb. That structure of open world is actually fun when done well, as long as the core gameplay is good.

FromSoft is vastly overrated and the "souls-ification" of other games is a plague.

Wind Waker is the best Zelda game. BotW is the second worst 3D Zelda, only beating Skyward Sword.

Marus

Alt account
Banned
Aug 6, 2022

That red band trailer is one of the best trailers of all time.

Akainu

Unshakable Resolve
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Everywhere and nowhere
Since we've moved on to Persona now, I have a hot take too. Mainline SMT >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Persona.
Talking about persona?

Persona 2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Persona 3-5 Didn't play 1
My FF tier list (i will play the others FF games for the first time with FFPR and when 9 remake is announced)
Capture_decran_2023-05-12_a_11.16.05.png
Mess

Status
Not open for further replies.