Where do you think Challenger #5 would be revealed at?

• During Terry's Promo Video

Votes: 79 23.5%
  • During the Game Award

Votes: 194 57.7%
  • During the next Nintendo Direct

Votes: 44 13.1%
  • During a special stand-alone live stream

Votes: 19 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pfffft you can get it done free if you doctor a discord private message and send it to him saying you're an insider.

09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg
This conversation never happened

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
I was playing some Spirit battles and backed out to the main menu and got a news pop up advertising the Fighters Pass and to make sure I buy it to get all the fighters. This is the first time I've ever seen an ad like that in Ultimate. Also I already own the pass...

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I was playing some Spirit battles and backed out to the main menu and got a news pop up advertising the Fighters Pass and to make sure I buy it to get all the fighters. This is the first time I've ever seen an ad like that in Ultimate. Also I already own the pass...

I think when either Hero or Banjo was released, I got an ad for the Fighters Pass despite buying it ever since Joker's reveal. It's probably some automatic thing.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I bought the game and the fighters pass together digitally and I've seen an ad for the Fighters Pass before.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
I bought the game and the fighters pass together digitally and I've seen an ad for the Fighters Pass before.

I was gonna do that, but I figured if I pre-ordered the game digitally, I could use the extra coins against the Fighters Pass.

I also had this silly idea that, on principle, I shouldn't just buy the Fighters Pass blind, despite buying all characters/stages in Smash 4. Joker was a good enough first reveal that I had no problem going in on it. I'd probably buy a second pass blindly now though.

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes the sexism in the first Project X Zone was a bit much...

Like the male characters constantly made lewd comments. I feel it was supposed to be self-referential but it really bugged me. Like every duder acted like a perv even someone like Ryu who shouldn't.

Yeah, it seemed to be a problem. Made me wonder how much of it was the localization, since even in something as simple as character bios it often got things blatantly wrong.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, it seemed to be a problem. Made me wonder how much of it was the localization, since even in something as simple as character bios it often got things blatantly wrong.
Well it was pretty clear they took liberties with the characters speaking in Japanese that even I could tell didn't match so yeah localization.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
*Codec conversation in which Snake calls out every bit of hypocrisy Call of Duty is built and prides itself on.*

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
Link's pants colored legs will never not bother me

They should have just given his Fierce Deity and Twilight Princess colors actual pants. I'd probably use the TP color exclusively if it didn't have pants colored legs.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Also they are literally just pants colored legs. They are not tights. They just recolored Link's pantsless alt to now have pants and it looks really odd.
They're tights. Recoloring the legs to be covered in tights is not a new thing in character modeling and not something worth getting hung up over.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
They're tights. Recoloring the legs to be covered in tights is not a new thing in character modeling and not something worth getting hung up over.
I mean, yea it is if I think it looks ugly.

I was just stating it looks ugly. Didn't realize I broke a law stating an alt color looks bad.

I guess it's the most beautiful alt in the world, every single character should have an alt that recolors flesh to look like nylon.

Status
Not open for further replies.