Status
Not open for further replies.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
eJSl91w_d.webp
1 post too late dammit.

Jul 27, 2020
I thought of food subscription service few weeks ago, it's kinda inevitable though.

Also the new chicken taco tastes like a dick and looks like a turd log

pillowtalk

Oct 10, 2018
It's only good if you live in an apartment right above a tacobell just so it's close enough that getting just 1 taco and nothing else doesn't seem like a bother.

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
How does a taco look like in USA taco bell?

The ones we get here are a disgrace, I'd need 3 of them to make a semi decent meal.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Only one per day is pretty terrible. Can't really see how that's worth it. Too much effort getting to the store and picking up the order for that
Yeah they gotta do it AMC A-List style, a certain number per week but can redeem them all on one day if you want.

That being said...I don't go to Taco Bell for the tacos anyway, so this would be a nah for me even if I went frequently.

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Nobody eats just one taco at Taco Bell.

Wake me up when there's an unlimited steak or shredded chicken quesarito subscription. Add jalapenos and a side of them cinna twists.

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
It's ludicrous and Taco Bell benefits from it 1000% more than the customer, but I still think it's right up the alley (and then right back out the alley heyooooo) of many era posters.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
At $5 a month i'd definitely buy I practically already eat there every day lol $4 for 4 burritos is just too good of a deal for me to pass up

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
If you can stack subscriptions so that you get more than one taco a day, it might be a decent struggle meal sort of thing.

But eating fast food every day is not a good idea in any case.

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
Who just wants 1 taco? Unless they stack up and accumulate each day so if you don't go for a few days you can order multiple at a time lol

Edit: ooo $5-$10, so their just trying to get people in the door to spend more obviously. I mean, always the case, but clearly won't accumulate

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
I mean I guess I'd go if it was on the way to doing something else and the drive-thru was empty, but otherwise yeah it's not worth the hassle for a single taco. But yeah I don't think I'd really bother signing up. Makes more sense to pay double to get two tacos a day or something.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
Love Taco Bell but 1 taco ain't worth the drive. And isn't even a meal. Would rather have a more expensive subscription that gets you a $5 box or something. But not every day. Like 1/week would be fine.

Sacul64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Taco Bell is too expensive already, everytime I go I'm like "damn, for this price I'd rather go to an actual Mexican restaurant."

Why folks who live in a city with authentic mexican food would ever goto taco bell is beyond me.

Shit is disgusting. Let me spend $1 more and get tacos with beef cheek, shrimp, pastor, etc.

I'm not eating taco bell because I want an authentic experience. I'm going because I want taco bell. Don't know why people don't understand this.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Odd the Taco Bell diarrhea jokes are considered a-okay here given the racist inspiration/origin for them.

This is a terrible deal even if you could get a taco every day, just one is totally unsatisfying.

I thought of food subscription service few weeks ago, it's kinda inevitable though.

Also the new chicken taco tastes like a dick and looks like a turd log
That chicken taco thing is certainly awful, I was annoyed I wasted money it but mainly because it's tiny.

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if this is the best route. I haven't looked at their rewards program due to only going there a few times a year, but maybe things can be improved on that end to drive more engagement.

I just don't see the appeal to how this is planned.
Odd the Taco Bell diarrhea jokes are considered a-okay here given the racist inspiration/origin for them.
That explains the disconnect I feel. I mean, sure, maybe if you're not used to hot stuff and go big on the packets you can cause some gut havoc, but I've never had issues from Taco Bell that are any different from any other fast food place. Perhaps even less so.

Last edited:

shoyz

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Taco Bell regularly has free taco giveaways on the app, but who would bother making the trip? At ours you're lucky if it contains a tablespoon of beef. Can't imagine anyone eating there regularly.

NekoNeko

Coward
Oct 26, 2017
Why folks who live in a city with authentic mexican food would ever goto taco bell is beyond me.

Shit is disgusting. Let me spend $1 more and get tacos with beef cheek, shrimp, pastor, etc.

i've never been to a taco bell but TexMex and authentic mexican foods are two very very different things and there's room for both. i never understood the hate against TexMex.

Status
Not open for further replies.