Dizzy Ukulele

Oct 28, 2017
That was an easy sell. It's undeniably WarioWare.

The only problem with this demo is that September 10 now feels like a long wait for more while also making me think it should be saved for dat Switch OLED screen.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Man, the first tutorial with moving Wario gives me an instant Wario Land flashback, like for real. I miss this series.

Testing it in handheld mode and I'm a bit disappointed, why is a game like this not running in native 720??? It could have looked so gorgeous but it's actually pretty soft and blurry. :/

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Just woke up to this, and I have to wait until I get back from work to play 😭😭

Obscure

Oct 27, 2017
F****** brilliant. The different playstyles of all the characters add even more replay value to each minigame.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
That was very good. Took me back to when I scratched up my OG Grey DS playing touched 100 times

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah they really nailed it. The different playstyles from each characters add a lot of depths to the game.

Luke88

One Winged Slayer
Dec 29, 2018
Italy
Oh wait, I missed this screenshot with even more obvious shillouetes.

variety_10_charachange_01.png

That's Red and Penny on the left; and Lulu, Mantis and Pyoro on the right.
Red is playable? Fuck yeah!!!

Hopz2Brew

Banned
Apr 17, 2021
Just shared this is the Nintendo OT, but thought I'd share here too.

So glad to see the WarioWare demo. My 12 year old has autism (he's only semi verbal and has a slew of challenges in life) and is OBSESSED with all things WarioWare. He literally tells me at least 10 times a day "Daddy. WarioWare Get it Together is on September 10th!"

I downloaded the demo right away and he has been glued to the Switch with the biggest smile. It's. Amazing.

Amazing story! Amazing Kid! Thanks for sharing.

Adahel

May 28, 2018
Spain
I tried a little bit and this is awesome. The different characters are a very good addition to the microgames and is more enjoyable than ever. I will buy day one, now I need it. My record was 53

MisterSpo

One Winged Slayer
Feb 12, 2019
Just shared this is the Nintendo OT, but thought I'd share here too.

So glad to see the WarioWare demo. My 12 year old has autism (he's only semi verbal and has a slew of challenges in life) and is OBSESSED with all things WarioWare. He literally tells me at least 10 times a day "Daddy. WarioWare Get it Together is on September 10th!"

I downloaded the demo right away and he has been glued to the Switch with the biggest smile. It's. Amazing.
This is so heartwarming I've got heartburn. Thrilled for you and your son - here's hoping the days until September 10th fly by for him.

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
Red is playable? Fuck yeah!!!
Red is 100% in. The opening cutscene shows the cast getting transformed into their chibi in-game forms in the order they've been shown to be unlocked in, and Red, Master Mantis and Lulu follow right after the last confirmed character, 5-Volt.

o7diujP.png

The silhouettes for the secret characters on the website also line up perfectly with released artwork of those three characters if you needed even more proof.

char-comingsoon-btn.png

jC09soK.png

I'm going to throw out a guess that Penny is behind the game handheld malfunctioning and sucking up everyone in the opening, and the final character to show up in the story mode; hence her not being in any promotional art. Then Pyoro as a final bonus character for fun.

bxsonic

Oct 30, 2017
I was skeptical but I think they made the right choice. Feels very fresh and fun especially in co-op. Day one purchase for me.

Tora

Jun 17, 2018
Does anyone dislike this? Never seen so much positive reception off of a demo before I think! Amazing

MarcelRguez

Nov 7, 2018
I was never particularly worried about the game, but still, I'm surprised by how well they pulled off having unique playable characters. Surprise of the year for me.

Deleted member 10121

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 9, 2021
Is it available in European eShop? At least the website didn't show a demo download for me, but if nobody knows I suppose I need to check on the Switch itself still.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
The main menu screen using Wario Ware DIY instruments is wonderful.

I never had any doubt that this game would be good so all this has done is make me want to full thing now.

Deleted member 10121

Banned
Aug 9, 2021

Thanks a lot, I think I'll need to quit my workday a bit early!

I've been wishing for a WarioWare for Switch since the console released. I was expecting something closer to Smooth Moves following the footsteps of 1-2 Switch, but I understand wanting to do something different.

That's the direct link to download the demo to your Switch

Thank you! For some reason I don't have the download button there when I use the search function to get to the game, but the page you linked has it 🤔

Last edited:

Tora

Jun 17, 2018
Thanks a lot, I think I'll need to quit my workday a bit early!

I've been wishing for a WarioWare for Switch since the console released. I was expecting something closer to Smooth Moves following the footsteps of 1-2 Switch, but I understand wanting to do something different.
www.nintendo.co.uk

Microgame mayhem comes to Nintendo Switch!

Help Wario and friends play their way out of a microworld of microgames by taking on over 200 madcap microgames in WarioWare: Get It Together!

That's the direct link to download the demo to your Switch

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not a fan of controlling characters on screen but it's not bad.

I hope they have a og Wario Ware mode, with mini games from the first game.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I was rather skeptical when I first saw the E3 reveal & thought "this is gonna mean less mini-games & variety if they're focusing on characters, isn't it?" & thank goodness, this demo helped remove most of those worries. Got like 48 on my first attempt, then 51 on my 2nd. The fact the characters are also random as to when you're playing the mini-games helps as though.

I do wonder how they'll handle the high score mode of the mini-games, because imagine if you had to get a high score on each mini-game for each character, let alone just one, to unlock something.

Joedev

Apr 24, 2018
I'll be honest that I've never really tried (or been interested in trying) a WarioWare game, but this demo makes a good impression. I think I'd mainly be playing it co-op with my son, who is 6, and my only concern is that the games might be too fast and his reaction time might not be quick enough to figure out what to do. I'll have to try the demo with him and see how he does with it and if it just frustrates him.

DyCy

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to change the voice language? Hearing Wario speaking french just feels wrong.

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible to play it with a Pro Controller? My joy cons have huge drifting issues

Yes.

Is there any way to change the voice language? Hearing Wario speaking french just feels wrong.

Change the system language of your Switch, the game will follow. Its a global release and supports a ton of languages. But this will also change the text, voice only is not possible.

Martin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yes.

Change the system language of your Switch, the game will follow. Its a global release and supports a ton of languages. But this will also change the text, voice only is not possible.
I hate it when developers tie the voice language to the system language!

Just give us an option to change to the preferred voice language in settings…

I just hope the full release has it

Luke88

One Winged Slayer
Dec 29, 2018
Italy
demo impressions? Is it good ?
yes, I'd say very good, having to figure out how different characters can solve a microgame differently on the spot makes each microgame more diverse than in the past. It makes you feel that frenzy you'd get only at higher levels from the very beginning. It also adds a small layer of strategy too because you have to select 3 characters so you might want to cover all your bases with their skills.

IrishNinja

Oct 27, 2017
Vice City
didn't need to be sold on this, but welcoming it all the same - just waiting on the next B2G1 deal to grab this, skyward and advance wars preorder

Bananastand

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly very pleasantly surprised by this one. I thought the original trailer looked okay but the different characters didn't seem like a great gimmick. I was wrong. This rules.

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
The micro games still have that wacky charm the old wario ware games had where it feels like each one takes place in its own weird world of its own lol. Not sure how to describe it but they nailed it

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the reception across the board so far has been really positive :)
I do wonder how they'll handle the high score mode of the mini-games, because imagine if you had to get a high score on each mini-game for each character, let alone just one, to unlock something.
sanstitretjjfh.png

As Wario Ware tradtion, there'll be a lot to unlock.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Got to 49. It's a bit unusual that you have to have to think strategy in a WarioWare game, the past games reveled in the simplicity of it all. But the characters really add a lot of depth and challenge.

The feature showcase also introduced a lot of new modes I never knew about. The game looks packed with content.

DMPinheiro

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
I was kind of worried this wasn't going to feel like WarioWare when it was announced, I didn't really feel the changes to how you play. But man, playing this demo completely changed things for me, it's a 100% guaranteed buy for me now, and it's definitely classic WarioWare. Really looking forward to the full game now!

Oct 27, 2017
Newnan, GA
The micro games still have that wacky charm the old wario ware games had where it feels like each one takes place in its own weird world of its own lol. Not sure how to describe it but they nailed it
I've always liked the WarioWare aesthetics. They have no problem using a high resolution photo background and then have pixels as the playable characters. Or they have those small stick figure characters with a really high frame rate.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
How does the replayability of this game hold up once you learn all of the microgames?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How does the replayability of this game hold up once you learn all of the microgames?
I suspect the replayability is going to be very strong. The amount of characters you can choose and combine from seems to theoretically make for a WarioWare game that has a dizzying number of permutations if the microgames are as bountiful as they've been in the past.

Hadok

Feb 14, 2018
this is amazing ! omg !
great demo ! (you have to replay it multiple times to see all of the teasers and unlock the characters)
Playing the mini games with different characters ...it's genius !

200 mini games?a lot of different characters?and the different other multiplayers modes?
day one !

Leo

Oct 27, 2017

Since this has coop, it's gonna be great as a party game, which will extend its life a lot. After I was done with Smooth Moves, I always went back to it to play with friends and always had a blast again.