Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Or wait, Geno was the one who chose the targets for him, right? Dammit these night actions are confusing lol.

Yup.

if I was scum, I could easily 1. Disobey'd and 2. Let my scum mates know what the director tried to make me do.

In any case, our tracker got to live one more day so I'd say that was a good result regardless.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Apparently so, but the NK was likely always going to be between Aeleus, Muffin and Geno, with Muffin having the greatest risk. I guess Geno took a risk in making Stu switch him and Muffin just in case he was right.
Why didn't Geno choose to swap Muffin with a scum read of his, like Blarg or Stan?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
So does anyone have any theories on who else could be Scum that isn't based on the role claims?

Perhaps some vote analysis?

Meatwad (10 votes)
oreomunsta - #249
Stantastic - #294
Kopite - #349
TheChuggernaut - #509
nin - #516
Fran - #592

Fanto - #611
Kawl - #616
Blargonaut - #624
Aeleus - #629

oreomunsta (4 votes)
Verelios - #244
Meatwad - #533
Muffin - #574
Geno - #591

Geno (1 votes)

rac - #462

Kopite (1 votes)
CoolestSpot - #152

CoolestSpot (1 votes)
Poltergust - #295

Not voting: Lone_Prodigy
The Meatwad wagon is still full of possible suspects in my eyes. I'd say at least one of Stan/Kopite/Blarg are Scum.

If there aren't 2 Scum in the above group, then that means there's one somewhere else.

Verelios? Malus (formerly rac)? One of the two, I would currently lean towards Verelios.

That's all just based on votes, but it lines up with the role claims I find to be most suspect as well, which is a good way to make sure I'm not just relying on claims to try to solve.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Vote analysis isn't going to be very useful today, considering we policy lunched Polt yesterday, and d1 was very packed on Meatwad (confirmed scum and town). I'd actually say today is very important for VA because of that, because with all the roles out of the way, votes are going to have to hinge on reasoning and logic (mostly) that you can't just waggle out of later.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Stuart444 Reading through Coolest's posts and he was on Geno's neck, which is weird because he was having a slapfight with Muffin just before. Did you find that weird subbing in?

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I'm down with using my three votes today

This Blarg nonsense seems like a good use of my votes.

I'd also be okay with Vere. I'm not buying the lovers claim

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'll do my votes in about a couple of hours to leave things open to discuss, as that's a lot of votes for one person

malus

Oct 30, 2017
There's not much useful vote data available. Day one was a bit too skewed to Meatwad, Day two may have some information but in the end everyone voted LP anyway. Yesterday is completely useless because it was clear from the start who would get lunched. I think our best bet at the moment is to look at D2 pre claim fiesta.

As for blarg: If we decide to lunch him, we need to decide who casts the last vote. He could be the Super Saint.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
To add on, I think meatwad's role PM makes it pretty clear that there is a Saint defuser or equivalent.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can remain the last vote on Blarg, if needed. Without the chance to build up a vote today, I've got no abilities useful for a while

malus

Oct 30, 2017
To add on, I think meatwad's role PM makes it pretty clear that there is a Saint defuser or equivalent.
You mean this part?
You cooperate whenever you can, and what could be more appropriate to pay for your sins than to help Cortachurro to achieve his dream. Ironically enough, due to your dark years of spotting viable targets to attack, you're an expert in finding trusting folks.

Problem is: Blarg claimed to be Coliforme. Or am I missing something here? (I have no clue about the flavor)

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing in Blarg's claims has been consistent. Even when he claimed to be a cop, I brought up that he's been flavor asking as if it was meaningful

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
OK

So maybe I did play a little too fast and loose; I can see why, you would make this mistake

<player_name>, I think it's time you save me now? Thanks

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I know I've been lacking on the scum-hunting front and that did not do me any favours but boy you all can't really catch the hint(s)

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I appreciate the coyness Vere but I think it's time to come clean lest we both needlessly die Today, and my sincerest apologies for putting us in this position yes

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Any chance we could get a day extension, easter + lockdown has made me unavailable until now (and even now I'm fairly busy) and looking at the post count I see that's true for a lot of us.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Not surprised that Blarg's cop claim was BS but I'll wait for vere to respond before I dig in too deeply.

Nice that Oreo proved his role which I imagine is probably town (with how OP it could get for scum late game).

Something I've just noticed and I don't think has been commented on, it doesn't look like chuggs has a kill command? Seems like he only has 3 strong shots (which by the way it looks like he could use while gifting a key).

It is very unlikely that Kopite is scum, I received a highlighted message saying that his flavour name Copicopi visited me and given the game isn't bastard that has to be true, my own pm lets me know via flavour that copicopi is a good friend so I very much doubt he's mafia aligned.

Things I don't like:
Stu and Muffin confirming each other while Geno is taken out of the party (this is mostly paranoia though)
Vere and Malus pushing against looking into vote data.

Between Malus and Stan (and I think they might both be scum) I'll vote Malus for the vote stuff.

Vote: Malus

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Nice that Oreo proved his role which I imagine is probably town (with how OP it could get for scum late game).
It's worth pointing out, that Genos loved status expired when there were too few players, so I wouldn't take this for granted.

Something I've just noticed and I don't think has been commented on, it doesn't look like chuggs has a kill command? Seems like he only has 3 strong shots (which by the way it looks like he could use while gifting a key).
Polter also doesn't have a kill command in his role pm.

Good luck getting anything out of D3. As I said we should look into D2 pre claim fiesta, because after that it just swung to LP. An argument can be made to look who switched and how fast they switched, but the more interesting part is probably what happened before. With one wagon leading by 6 votes on D1, Scum didn't have to do that much to get a mislunch, so they could sit in the back and let things happen.

OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Any chance we could get a day extension, easter + lockdown has made me unavailable until now (and even now I'm fairly busy) and looking at the post count I see that's true for a lot of us.

We could extend the phase by a day, but I'd need everyone to quote this and confirm that they're ok with an extension.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
well i completely forgot this game existed today. FF7 is kind of devouring me right now.
regardless i dont see much has changed, im not even sure ill fully buy blargs claim even if Vere corroborates, it does not at all explain the rest of his bullshit this game.
But then im likely next on the chopping block so i aint exactly unbiased.

We could extend the phase by a day, but I'd need everyone to quote this and confirm that they're ok with an extension.
eh, id be okay with it.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Not surprised that Blarg's cop claim was BS but I'll wait for vere to respond before I dig in too deeply.

It is very unlikely that Kopite is scum, I received a highlighted message saying that his flavour name Copicopi visited me and given the game isn't bastard that has to be true, my own pm lets me know via flavour that copicopi is a good friend so I very much doubt he's mafia aligned.

Things I don't like:
Stu and Muffin confirming each other while Geno is taken out of the party (this is mostly paranoia though)

Between Malus and Stan (and I think they might both be scum) I'll vote Malus for the vote stuff.

Vote: Malus
Okay, since you think it's important, let's discuss it. What do you get from the current vote data?

OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 4 VOTES ====
Day Start

Blargonaut (4 votes)
Fanto - #1,754 #1,838
Stantastic - #1,756
oreomunsta - #1,816 #1,817
oreomunsta - #1,817 (Double) #1,818
oreomunsta - #1,818 (Triple)

malus (1 votes)
Aeleus - #1,835

Stantastic (1 votes)
Fanto - #1,838

Not voting: Stuart444, Muffin, Blargonaut, Verelios, malus, Kopite

Post Counts:
Blargonaut: 21 Verelios: 21 Fanto: 16 oreomunsta: 12 Muffin: 12 Stuart444: 10 malus: 9 Kopite: 6 Aeleus: 4 Stantastic: 4

Current Countdown:
vxp7ctsndb

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Last edited:

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm I think I can buy this lover claim, though I'm still unsure why we'd need another saint countermeasure.

I'd assume scum is between Stan, malus and maybe Kopite. Though I'm getting towny vibes from Kopite so far.

Can anyone link me to the post with all the claims again?