Oct 25, 2017
Go more in depth on how I'm not voting faddy in hopes of a townie voting him first please.

Ty faddy or chuggs need to be the lynch today.

If you don't want to go in on faddy with me. Lynch ty then. I was on him yesterday. Sorian was on him for some of his weak reasoning. Brazil called him out as well.

Go more in depth how? It's pretty obvious. You're scum reading him this hard and yet still no vote.

Oct 25, 2017
Zeke or Kop probably need to be the vote today. I'm not feeling great on Wee, but I'm less confident about that one.

Zeke coming in trying to be town lead out of nowhere is something I'm not buying at all, on top of the reasons I mentioned today and yesterday.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
There are holes in his claim though and I'm lost as to what this live protection is.

He says he doesn't want people to die around those he's still protecting while giving my name out and implying I'm no longer protected and am therefore fair game for a night kill. Gee thanks.
Yeah that was pretty ridiculous from Faddy. No idea what he's playing with with his claim

I doubt there are 5 scum.

Also, I probably will not vote Kopite today
Why though?

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Go more in depth on how I'm not voting faddy in hopes of a townie voting him first please.

Ty faddy or chuggs need to be the lynch today.

If you don't want to go in on faddy with me. Lynch ty then. I was on him yesterday. Sorian was on him for some of his weak reasoning. Brazil called him out as well.
I'd be happy with these 3 lynches. I've scumread Ty and chuggs at points in the game, I've thought/hoped Faddy was town but as he's pushing this 1 scum between me and VA agenda I think it's worth looking at

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
I feel worse about Zeke coming out of this then Faddy to be honest. That and not great about Wee. If we are in LYLO then all scum need to do is stack on Faddy and kill the lovers to win and the fact that that isn't happening means I feel a bit better about Faddy. Faddy could be scum which would also explain that, but Zeke feels like he's afraid to throw a vote down on Faddy. Like it feels like he's waiting for another town to hop on it.
Could you explain your reasoning more? There isn't a stack on anyone yet, by your logic does that mean you feel better about everyone?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
That I wasn't sure who was scum. I was wrong on Brazil, wrong on TWE. Sorian was on VA and he died.

Why do you think I am scum instead of chuggs.
You can't have your cake and eat it too. You are only relying on Sorian's reads that fit your narrative.
Sorian wanted to lynch va, you are ok with.

Sorian gave kop a town-read, you ignore
Sorian laid out an order of ty-> you to be lynched after VA, you want to ignore that.

You and chuggs can both be scum. I already gave my reasoning for chuggs being scum and I don't like your reasoning for switching to VA.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
You can't have your cake and eat it too. You are only relying on Sorian's reads that fit your narrative.
Sorian wanted to lynch va, you are ok with.

Sorian gave kop a town-read, you ignore
Sorian laid out an order of ty-> you to be lynched after VA, you want to ignore that.

You and chuggs can both be scum. I already gave my reasoning for chuggs being scum and I don't like your reasoning for switching to VA.

Sorian's town read on kopite was contigent on VA being scum.

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
Another idea? The shooter is neutral and needs to basically get to 3 or 4 kills to win

Mafia having this power is absolutely ridiculous, but we can negotiate with a neutral

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
So I'd say, if the shooter is neutral, tomorrow that would technically prevent a loss even if we mislynch lovers or it's 5 mafia (I still disagree), because they could kill mafia and settle the tie

Oct 25, 2017
We had a cannibal role already. We seem to be a fairly weak town already, having two neutral killers seems like it would be not super cool for town

Rover

Oct 25, 2017
If the shooter wants to claim tomorrow I guess that's better, but I would like to publicly aim them at some scum to shoot

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Sorian's town read on kopite was contigent on VA being scum.
It actually wasn't
(I debated waiting but Rover is working on his own schedule, me answering doesn't change what he was going to do. If he doesn't care to answer you, he won't)

I'm living firmly in the world where Kopite is town and VA is scum. There is a chance they are both scum but I don't think that's the case. Everything around Kopite screams town to me (and by everything around him, I literally mean everyone rlse's votes and reactions around him). Kopite hasn't done anything himself that sells me strongly one way or the other.
Nothing is going to change on Kopite until I see a VA flip. Aside from him claiming, there's nothing he can do at this stage himself. The read on him has mostly to do with the votes and reads around him.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I'm not saying they're not scum (that's a personal opinion) but I don't think chuggernaut is a good target today when Sorian got the check on him, it's far from a green check but I'll take what I can get at this point

Another idea? The shooter is neutral and needs to basically get to 3 or 4 kills to win

Mafia having this power is absolutely ridiculous, but we can negotiate with a neutral
A neutral would be gunning for scum rather than a semi-confirmed town, as the game ends today or tommorow if we miss scum, no reason for them to risk missing out on their hypothetical win condition.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I'm not saying they're not scum (that's a personal opinion) but I don't think chuggernaut is a good target today when Sorian got the check on him, it's far from a green check but I'll take what I can get at this point

A neutral would be gunning for scum rather than a semi-confirmed town, as the game ends today or tommorow if we miss scum, no reason for them to risk missing out on their hypothetical win condition.
I agree best target is ty.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
I can't even... read it again please.
Maybe you need to read it again? Sorian didn't say we should go after kop if va flipped town.

He did say we should go after you or ty.

Listen. I'm not voting kop today. It's you or Ty. We've already went down this road of you trying to force a lynch on brazil and you see where that got us.
=========
Idk if you answered, but why is gog expendable but your n2 and n3 "protections" aren't.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What faddy is doing is anti town and at this point thats an indicator that he isnt town, because of course with a shallow incomplete and unbelievable claim we will look at him. If hes town begging for a mislynch then ugh. But i don't think he is, he has been trying too long to bag on town cred from other people, throwing himself into the pot with zeke and wee as if that followed for some reason.
I would vote faddy or ty or chuggs or kopite.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Funnily enough I agree with you on 2 of 3 lines, which is why I tried (and failed) to make a joke about it.

I agree there's likely one between Kopite and VA. I still kind of lean Kopite since the shot was to his benefit and I feel like scum would have made a play on that, but other than my voting him, not a bunch happened. Honestly, it would not be completely impossible for both to be, but it would be unlikely. It would also make me feel even worse about my Edge vote.
I know I'm town, so while it is possible Olinad is scum, we can't both be.
I think Ty is scum. Flat out he's been so quiet and such a nonentity in the game, and I find that completely abnormal to the other games we played together. End of last day I voted his way, and I will probably build an actual argument post tomorrow (I'm actually in an online D&D session right now, don't tell my DM). I have never played with GirlofGotham that I can remember. Her posts seem pretty solid and scum hunting, at the very least asking useful questions.

That's two.

TheChuggernaut is no longer really giving me great vibes, which has nothing to do with his scum reading me. His early argument with Brazil feels a little more forced on reread, and looks like him doing his best to make sure his early play looks like his previous games; in both he got into fights with someone early on. Could just be a hindsight thing, but I'm still wary of town tunneling him based on that. Then again, I think some of his other scum reads are pretty solid, but solid reads are easier for scum than town so...

Aeleus to me is sort of flying low. They're even quieter than I am, generally pop in to throw some shade or maybe respond to a question. Is it a scumtell? Possibly, possibly. He's been leaning into the Kopite votes though, so a Kopite flip could change feelings on that. This post is weird to me:

That's kind of an odd question. "Does anyone else think I'm flying under the radar, or is it just this guy?" This comes in after the Kalor shot (like 500 posts after, to be clear not adjacent), which for some reason makes it feel weirder.

And finally, Rage. Because he told us he is.

This is a joke about truffleshuffleing more than 5 times in a day phase.
Ab's Scum list of ty/kop/chuggs/aeleus/weems

Very possible ab was killed due to these reads.

Ty was on the list of ab, brazil, sorian. That is not a coincidence.

Vote: Ty4on
This is the safest lynch.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Kopite is the safest lynch.

VOTE: Kopite

he has skated for days. shots that have happened have been to protect him. He has to die here.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe you need to read it again? Sorian didn't say we should go after kop if va flipped town.

He did say we should go after you or ty.

Listen. I'm not voting kop today. It's you or Ty. We've already went down this road of you trying to force a lynch on brazil and you see where that got us.
=========
Idk if you answered, but why is gog expendable but your n2 and n3 "protections" aren't.

Because future protections, are still live. AbsolutBro was on night 2.

Faddy

Oct 25, 2017
So your "protection" has worn off of gog?

Yes. Protection for Gotham was given on night 1 for night 2 and 3. AB was night 2 for night 3 and 4.

After that I don't think it is beneficial to say who I have protected... at the same time I don't know why AB wasn't protected. I could have been messed with on night 2 or it could have something last night.