Oct 25, 2017
Taking a look at Zekes world for a sec. So Faddy switching his vote to VA when he could of just waited for me is scummy, but he did this why exactly?

Was he trying to protect scum Kopite? He wants to kill him today, so that doesn't really add up. Not to mention that Zeke doesn't seem to think Kopite is scum.

Zeke seems to be scum reading me also, so why didn't scum Faddy just wait for me to switch a vote to Kopite?

I'm just not really seeing what the point of this was if it was a scum play.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
You both can still be scum and the vote thing can be for show.

Faddy can be scum and legit didn't care which one went first, long as we lynched them both.

He said he didn't think va was scum.

All this doesn't matter Atm.
———————
What are your thoughts on your scumreads?
Not kop and not me(we already know your scumread of me is very weak)

Oct 25, 2017
You both can still be scum and the vote thing can be for show.

Faddy can be scum and legit didn't care which one went first, long as we lynched them both.

He said he didn't think va was scum.

All this doesn't matter Atm.
———————
What are your thoughts on your scumreads?
Not kop and not me(we already know your scumread of me is very weak)

Lmao. My read on you is a hell of a lot better then "I dunno, you're doing it for show I guess." Like I would of bought this if you were scum reading Faddy and Kop, but this argument is weak as shit and it just feels like scum trying to get town to jump on someone. This town lead Zeke stuff is super fake.

Scum team is probably you, Kop, Wee, and Stan.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Lmao. My read on you is a hell of a lot better then "I dunno, you're doing it for show I guess." Like I would of bought this if you were scum reading Faddy and Kop, but this argument is weak as shit and it just feels like scum trying to get town to jump on someone. This town lead Zeke stuff is super fake.

Scum team is probably you, Kop, Wee, and Stan.
You said I am scum for:
1. "prodding" ppl for more info.(which you stated you didn't even view as negative)
2. Not tunneling (lol)
3. Some other weak reasoning.
All this after I called you out for having bad/fence sitting reads.

Are you gonna scum hunt or just try to create noise?

Maybe try to go more in depth on your weems or Stan scumreads?

Oct 25, 2017
You said I am scum for:
1. "prodding" ppl for more info.(which you stated you didn't even view as negative)
2. Not tunneling (lol)
3. Some other weak reasoning.
All this after I called you out for having bad/fence sitting reads.

Are you gonna scum hunt or just try to create noise?

Maybe try to go more in depth on your weems or Stan scumreads?

Nope. Sorry Zeke. You're being prodded now. Do you have a better explanation for the scum reads on me and Faddy then the weak reads you have now? Why aren't you scum reading Kop?

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Like faddy and his power. If he is telling the truth, why not leave gog's name out of it, like he did his other 2 night protections?

Now gog can be safely targeted.
Adding gog to the claim doesn't help his claim or town at all.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Nope. Sorry Zeke. You're being prodded now. Do you have a better explanation for the scum reads on me and Faddy then the weak reads you have now? Why aren't you scum reading Kop?
I don't need a "better explanation " for why I think you are scum and why I find faddy's actions as scummy.(notice my wording there, you are 100% scum) Go back and read if you want it today.

Maybe you should try and prod those Stan and weems "scumreads" .

Oct 25, 2017
I don't need a "better explanation " for why I think you are scum and why I find faddy's actions as scummy.(notice my wording there, you are 100% scum) Go back and read if you want it today.

Maybe you should try and prod those Stan and weems "scumreads" .

So you're just not going to answer about the Kop thing then?

Like I know if you did then your "Scum" reads fall apart, but you could at least make an effort.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
So you're just not going to answer about the Kop thing then?

Like I know if you did then your "Scum" reads fall apart, but you could at least make an effort.
1. Nope, not gonna answer. You are scum creating noise.
2. Look at you, just grasping at things and twisting them. Kop's alignment has nothing to do with why I scumread you. It has nothing to do with why I don't like Faddy's actions and find them scummy.
3. *truffleshuffle*

Oct 25, 2017
So let's look at this one more time.

In Zekes world we have a town VA and a ??? Kop as the vote leaders at EOD when scum Faddy joins scum Chuggs and votes for town VA. So you would think Kops alignment would be pretty important into why this happened, but instead the only thing we get from Zeke is this crappy non-answer

Where did I say kop was town?

So why can't Zeke tell us his read on Kop? Because it breaks his theory if he goes into that at all.

Scum Kop makes a bit of sense. Scum Faddy hopped off his scum partner to save him. Except then Zeke has to explain why Faddy is voting for him again today which makes no sense. Zeke is probably also avoiding this because he doesn't want to get his scum buddy Kop killed today.

Town Kop is even harder to explain. If we're both scum then we already laid down the ground work to kill Kop, but then we just decided not to do that for some reason?

Zeke is scum. And most likely so is Kop. He's attempting to get this weak read going to get one more kill so scum wins the game. Don't fall this nonsense, town.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Zeke, you want ty over faddy because more dead people scumread ty, yes?
What if faddy is a day SK and shoots someone tomorrow?

Oct 27, 2017
Vote: Sorian

You have been such a pita in this game. Congrats on kneecapping Town on such a continual basis and continually leading me down the primrose path.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I am curious about the several scum reads on me (considering i wasnt here to see whatever i did to deserve them), so any elaboration would be nice

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I can say from the bits iv seen that zemes play stands out as something, but then this kind provocative egging aint that unusual for him, the lack of conspiracies is tho.

Oct 25, 2017
My read on Dani wasn't super strong tbh, and I probably wouldn't of been voting there today anyway. It mostly had to do with him breaking the tie with TWE. I felt like he and AB were trying to save VA at first, but now that VA and AB are town, my thinking is that he might of been breaking the tie for Kop instead. But yeah, I'm a lot less sure of that one now that AB and VA turned out to be town.

Girlofgotham

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else of the opinion that Sparky has entirely checked out because he considers himself safe with the lovers claim?

He just pops in, says nonsense and leaves.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
So let's look at this one more time.

In Zekes world we have a town VA and a ??? Kop as the vote leaders at EOD when scum Faddy joins scum Chuggs and votes for town VA. So you would think Kops alignment would be pretty important into why this happened, but instead the only thing we get from Zeke is this crappy non-answer

So why can't Zeke tell us his read on Kop? Because it breaks his theory if he goes into that at all.

Scum Kop makes a bit of sense. Scum Faddy hopped off his scum partner to save him. Except then Zeke has to explain why Faddy is voting for him again today which makes no sense. Zeke is probably also avoiding this because he doesn't want to get his scum buddy Kop killed today.

Town Kop is even harder to explain. If we're both scum then we already laid down the ground work to kill Kop, but then we just decided not to do that for some reason?

Zeke is scum. And most likely so is Kop. He's attempting to get this weak read going to get one more kill so scum wins the game. Don't fall this nonsense, town.
But what you and Faddy have successfully done is cover each other's reason's for voting me/VA. Scum knows me and VA were both town, and would be happy to push the agenda that 1 of us were scum, and when a flip proves that the first of us to be lunched is town, they'll just focus on the other and possibly win the game.

Just look at this shit:
I'll switch my vote to Kopite if no one switches to VA.

Motherfuck I was trying to get something to eat
ZZ

Vote: Vincent Alexander

Fine.

VOTE: Vincent Alexander
I pushed for Brazil, I'll give up this one.

But kopite tomorrow if VA is town. 100%
Yup. I'll back you up on that one.
If I didn't vote VA there , you'd have lunched me and gone "Welp, looks like Kop is town, clearly VA is scum then." Has there even been any discussion today on why there's a seemingly scum pushed agenda that 1 of me and VA have to be scum for some reason?

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
But what you and Faddy have successfully done is cover each other's reason's for voting me/VA. Scum knows me and VA were both town, and would be happy to push the agenda that 1 of us were scum, and when a flip proves that the first of us to be lunched is town, they'll just focus on the other and possibly win the game.

Just look at this shit:

If I didn't vote VA there , you'd have lunched me and gone "Welp, looks like Kop is town, clearly VA is scum then." Has there even been any discussion today on why there's a seemingly scum pushed agenda that 1 of me and VA have to be scum for some reason?
Who set up that agenda in the first place though, if your theory is correct then they're likely to be the scum in that situation.

While Faddy's been woefully unclear about his dodgy claim the lack of any other claims has me feeling there might be truth to it, feels like there aren't enough PRs

I'll be putting in a vote now, but am also eyeing Ty, Kopite, Zeke (probably won't happen though) and Faddy (would need some proper convincing though)

VOTE: StanleyPalmtree

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I am curious about the several scum reads on me (considering i wasnt here to see whatever i did to deserve them), so any elaboration would be nice
I made a big post looking through his stuff if that'd be helpful but the TLDR would be coasting, trying to avoid any meaningful activity (most of his actual reads ect had to be pushed for by others) and when people would scum read him for something he'd generally try to shut down the discussion.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I made a big post looking through his stuff if that'd be helpful but the TLDR would be coasting, trying to avoid any meaningful activity (most of his actual reads ect had to be pushed for by others) and when people would scum read him for something he'd generally try to shut down the discussion.
well......

shit.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
Rover and faddy - no real scum hunting at all when they were loud town voices on previous days.

Another reason why chuggs' reason #324 for scum reading me: "zeke is acting like town leader" is a bad one.

The other voices have just faded away.

Oct 25, 2017

Just look at this shit:

It was tied. I already said I would break a tie and would vote for you, and I was around. If we're scum why didn't we didn't I do what I said I was going to do instead of having Faddy switch to VA? If we're scum and you're town, why are you here and not VA? Seriously, actually think about this and give an actual answer instead of "I dunno, why not?" because VA would of been a hell of an easier push today then you. You not questioning why Zeke is ignoring you also is a big reason why I'm scum reading you today.