Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
TIP DEFINING(HPGF) AMMO(QWGSFSM) LINISH(S)

GLS HIGHTAILING(VIVIFIED)(BE)(VVZ) TIE WEDS(VZ) DGWV

AIK5brn.gif

Oct 27, 2017
I would advise against voting for blargh until he can get this bit done with jman

there's layers to this

1)Blargh is huffing his own farts
2)Blargh is hinting at something devious
3)Blargh is being mind controlled by Jman

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Jman, if you say you weren't forced to post that, that's fine, it read weird to me, I don't actually care that much. You know exactly who I am and that I don't really care that much.

OP
OP
lokiduck

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

EvilChameleon (1 votes)
Blargonaut - #1,004

Not voting: AllThingsPurple, Sorian, SalvaPot, Ephidel, Hawthorn, weemadarthur, TheChuggernaut, jman1954goat, HPsauce, Stantastic, EvilChameleon, Funky Dude Sparks

Post Counts:
Blargonaut: 29 Funky Dude Sparks: 25 TheChuggernaut: 13 jman1954goat: 12 SalvaPot: 10 Hawthorn: 10 EvilChameleon: 8 weemadarthur: 6 Sorian: 4 Stantastic: 2

Current Countdown:
y61kddltn6

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
lokiduck

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
==== DAY 2 VOTES ====
Day Start

EvilChameleon (0 votes)
Blargonaut - #1,004 #1,022

Not voting: AllThingsPurple, Sorian, SalvaPot, Ephidel, Hawthorn, weemadarthur, Blargonaut, TheChuggernaut, jman1954goat, HPsauce, Stantastic, EvilChameleon, Funky Dude Sparks

Post Counts:
Blargonaut: 30 Funky Dude Sparks: 25 TheChuggernaut: 13 jman1954goat: 12 SalvaPot: 10 Hawthorn: 10 EvilChameleon: 8 weemadarthur: 6 Sorian: 4 Stantastic: 2

Current Countdown:
y61kddltn6

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Oct 25, 2017
There's usually a method to the madness with Blargy, but this is just pure nonsense. Town Blarg I would have expected some weird ass solution to untangle this message thing and even if it wouldn't work, it would show he was thinking about the game. Instead it's just unfiltered shit posting.

Oct 25, 2017
I wrote a whole fucking pre typed post about the three people I thought were scum, and one of them was Nat, and then I saw the flip and just deleted the whole thing. Trying to think about this in a new way

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, so we have a small pool of people that claim they messaged Nat, among which is the messenger who sent the misleading info.

Well that on top of people who claim to have sent something that wasn't received. Like I didn't get Jman's thing he claimed to send me. Also I kind of think the person doing that gambit might be town, because it's just a real weird move for scum

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh notable in looking at the message i received is it implies they knew there would be multiple messengers in action last night.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
There's usually a method to the madness with Blargy, but this is just pure nonsense. Town Blarg I would have expected some weird ass solution to untangle this message thing and even if it wouldn't work, it would show he was thinking about the game. Instead it's just unfiltered shit posting.
shitposting's ascended to an inscrutable, equally inconsequential plane and you come crying to me, a shitposter, to figure it out?
LkYa7JU.gif

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Thats a bummer, Nat was one of the few people I came out of d1 feeling better about.

I didn't receive any messages. But like everyone else I did become a messenger.

Oct 25, 2017
I believe Jman about sending me a thing at this moment in time. I think something happened which caused that not to reach me.

I'm kind of worried about getting lost in the discussion about messengers. I think this is an easy place for scum to blend into. You can grill me over what happened to me if you want though and I don't say this to distract from the fact that no one can confirm I sent a message and I can't confirm someone sent a message