• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Few different people on Reddit reported the games briefly appeared on their PS Now apps:

5h6k9xrw32r71.jpg

Official announcement should be coming on Monday.

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
If they offered a discounted deal with Plus and Now for like $90 a year, I'd take it. Now's game lineup has been getting pretty good as of late. If they start offering ps5 games soon, that would probably be a clincher for me.

I suppose I could just get both when they're on sale, haha.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
If they offered a discounted deal with Plus and Now for like $90 a year, I'd take it. Now's game lineup has been getting pretty good as of late. If they start offering ps5 games soon, that would probably be a clincher for me.

Yeah getting both on sale will cost about $90, so you just gotta wait.

Ogni-XR21

Oct 26, 2017
Germany

I got my PS Now sub for a year for 60 Euros in December of last year. I hope they have another one of those sales this year.

Det

Jul 30, 2020

You get that both on CDKeys right now for sub-$90 (12 months).

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
You get that both on CDKeys right now for sub-$90 (12 months).

True, I guess my thinking is that if they had a dual offering for around $90 it would get discounted even further and so I'd actually end up paying about $60, the way I never pay more than $40 for my Plus account.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Now to see if it's a permanent addition or a limited time one. They may do what they did to their other big releases and have a limited release on PSNow and then bring it back as a permanent addition later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.