Status
Not open for further replies.

lapsu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
Few different people on Reddit reported the games briefly appeared on their PS Now apps:

5h6k9xrw32r71.jpg

Official announcement should be coming on Monday.

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
If they offered a discounted deal with Plus and Now for like $90 a year, I'd take it. Now's game lineup has been getting pretty good as of late. If they start offering ps5 games soon, that would probably be a clincher for me.

I suppose I could just get both when they're on sale, haha.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
If they offered a discounted deal with Plus and Now for like $90 a year, I'd take it. Now's game lineup has been getting pretty good as of late. If they start offering ps5 games soon, that would probably be a clincher for me.

Yeah getting both on sale will cost about $90, so you just gotta wait.

Ogni-XR21

Oct 26, 2017
Germany

I got my PS Now sub for a year for 60 Euros in December of last year. I hope they have another one of those sales this year.

Det

Jul 30, 2020

You get that both on CDKeys right now for sub-$90 (12 months).

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
You get that both on CDKeys right now for sub-$90 (12 months).

True, I guess my thinking is that if they had a dual offering for around $90 it would get discounted even further and so I'd actually end up paying about $60, the way I never pay more than $40 for my Plus account.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Now to see if it's a permanent addition or a limited time one. They may do what they did to their other big releases and have a limited release on PSNow and then bring it back as a permanent addition later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.