Neki

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe any of you would ever want to be mafia. Imagine having to betray your closet allies and friends for the sake of winning a game. I can't imagine it.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

A Wild Shark Appears

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
It's not the betraying and murdering my friends part that bothers me, but how damn difficult it is. Can y'all please be less good.

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone loves breadcrumbing here for their roles and for open wolfing. Personally I'm not a fan of bread. Bread makes you fat.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If there's a Borg in the game, it could be a Cult.

Or the Reverse.

I'm not labelling spoilers, you shouldn't have joined if it mattered to you…..

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe yuta is right

Vote: Sawneeks
i thought we were friends, ATP :<
If there's a Borg in the game, it could be a Cult.

Or the Reverse.

I'm not labelling spoilers, you shouldn't have joined if it mattered to you…..

there's some deep part of my brain that says, "the first person who mentions a cult is possibly sus" but I don't remember exactly why that is. it is weird you just kinda threw this out though.

A Wild Shark Appears

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
You aren't. I know you better than you know yourself.

keanu-reeves-whoa.gif

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Person who has played with me before calls me weird. Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah. From scum who've played with me before.

or, I'm being myself. Which sounds truer?

yeah normally you don't throw out "there might be a cult!" on day 1 unless i missed your habit of doing that. i also expected you to shitpost longer than to just jump into flavor speculation but hey, i'll note the defensiveness.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
yeah normally you don't throw out "there might be a cult!" on day 1 unless i missed your habit of doing that. i also expected you to shitpost longer than to just jump into flavor speculation but hey, i'll note the defensiveness.
I said, Reverse Cult.

regarding a game not labelled as bastard.

that i recall…..i didn't really read past the theme….

this IS me shitposting. /shrug

also i would like to propose we No Vote for day one.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Not sure what to make of this whole Sneeks/Wee/Yuta situation. Probably wouldn't vote there for today though.

Royal_Flush

Oct 25, 2017
Folks, we've been through this countless times: we're not voting out high activity posters day 1, they're valuable for generating interactions and if they're Scum there will be more substantial evidence eventually.

Neki

Oct 25, 2017
I mean I'm always down to vote policy vote lurkers off D1 but no one ever wants to get behind it.

Nov 2, 2017

LaunchpadMcQ

Oct 25, 2017
Yuta reads like overeager town. He's got good energy to start off the game, but it doesn't feel like he has a whole lot to work with, so it (understandably) reads a little forced. I had a similar impression of him in Scooby Doo 2, with the difference being he didn't have any meta to work with so it took him a bit more time to get more aggressive - but he did and it was noteworthy. I was leaning scum on him for it even, but Baba Yaga was indeed town. I wouldn't vote for Yuta right now.
I think I like where my vote is

ATP can you see why
Just to double check, this is in reference to ATP's experience with scum!Sneeks in EastEnders?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Independent of Yuta's read which I feel was a bit premature at the time he placed a vote, Sneeks sounds like she's trying hard to sound like everything is rolling off her. She didn't pay much mind to Yuta's vote on her or any of what he's said in reference to her. Sneeks is acting overly friendly with a lot of players and reads like she's forcing herself to joke around. Also, I can't help but have a red flag come up when she uses the ":<" emote.

I do not feel the same way about wee. She feels like she's in her town range right now.

I'm keeping an open mind about ATP due to recent experience, but his general flippantness about where he's putting his vote and how anyone is fair game to him feels like town!ATP.

Folks, we've been through this countless times: we're not voting out high activity posters day 1, they're valuable for generating interactions and if they're Scum there will be more substantial evidence eventually.
Is this in reference to Sneeks or someone else?