• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
Dang thank you so much! This is an epic deal and will save a bunch of money.

Thank you so much for posting it.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No, not really. As noted above, all the All Access material will not air on the main CBS channel, which is all the Star Trek shows for instance, and with an antenna you're not going to have access to VOD aspect, obviously. I mean, it's $10 over the course of 16 months lol. That's easily worth at least that, damn.
Ah, I didn't know that. Makes sense.

Bend

Oct 27, 2017
My girlfriend just paid 6 dollars for a week subscription to CBS so we could watch a playoff game on Sunday. I'm not sure if she's going to be pissed or excited when I tell her I got 1+ yrs for 10.

Thanks OP! I love slickdeals but missed this one

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
"All Access is for US Residents only. All Access account activation not valid during discount promotional periods."

What does this mean?

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Hell of a Price. I tried CBS AA last week and they don't seem to have any current shows/episodes? Seems like a really bad deal to pay normal price for.

Oct 25, 2017
Sweet. Got it until July 2022 now. Thanks for the heads up!

A year and a half for ten bucks, nice. Guess that's star trek sorted for a good long while.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
When I get to this point

Screenshot_20210129-081212_Edge.jpg

I hit "Sign into Sportsline" and it gives me a blank page

Screenshot_20210129-081316_Edge.jpg

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Wow probably won't get much out of this but $10 for 18 months is a damn good deal regardless. Thanks OP

Also as other stated, once you get the extra 6 months free by fake canceling, you can just immediately cancel for real after that to prevent renewal but keep your 18 months

Last edited:

PerfectFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Right on, OP. Once I saw they had Paw Patrol I jumped on it. This saved me the $80 more that I pay for Noggin. 👍👍👍

Runner

Nov 1, 2017
Says I need an active sportsline account. Which requires a subscription?
you subscribe to sportsline for 1y using the code "PLAYOFF" to get it for 9.99
you use that sportsline account to create a CBS all access account for free for the duration of your sportsline
you go to try to cancel sportsline and they just.. give you another 6 months

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks OP. I created a new CBS account as I wasn't sure if it would work on an existing account.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Awesome. Worked perfectly. Thanks for the clear instructions. I don't even know when I will use it so maybe it's throwing money away but I'm sure there's 9.99 worth of use I can get out of it over the next 18 months..

auicc

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Does it need to be a new CBS All Access account?

Is it not working on mobile?

I'm having trouble connecting the accounts.
I did it on a desktop browser and also it doesn't have to be a new account as it recognized my cbs all access account that was logged in and linked to it. yay for 1 and a half years of CBS all access for $10.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
The email I used for sports line was apparently already used for a CBS All Access trial, so I simply chose a different burner email address and it linked fine. Thanks OP.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Looks like I got in. Is there any place we can see that we're good through 7/22 on the CBS all Access page? Not seeing end date on the account