• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

YukiroCTX

Prophet of Regret
Oct 30, 2017
been watching Reprisal on hulu. while the story is average its dripping with awesome nior look and feel. Abigal Spencer is pretty good in it as well
I really enjoyed the show as well quite like how feels like it takes place in some alternate fiction setting that's really well shot. Johnsons one of the most chill guys pretty loyal. Walks out of the bar standing, knowing near the end and just casually follows. Some really good ideas that really just need refining. I quite like that oneshot near the end with the music. I think it might have had just too many story lines and agree with killthee that Katherine could have been written more smarter as there's a few situations that kind of seem strange. I did underestimate kind of how physical some of it would be which made me go WOW.

Also have to say I love the Good place, there's really only maybe four comedy shows I've been past two seasons and this was one of them. Kristen and Ted are amazing to watch. I did think that S2-S4 didn't quite seems as great as the first only because I really enjoyed how things uncovered in the first which you don't get the following.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Mercedes continues to be a very enjoyable show in its third season and the ending sets up a fourth season nicely, if it gets renewed.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
This week's Modern Family was actually really strong. It's been years since I've laughed that much with those characters.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Yeah I'm none of those, my main thing is just appreciating how much work Bobby does while it's edited down to a 30 second montage.

Bobby has finally started to get some much-deserved airtime during the season in Japan, and I hope they'll keep pushing him and his work into the limelight more cause god knows he's been ignored for far too long indeed. We stan Bobby, he's amazing.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, I'm surprised you're still watching that. I dropped that a while ago. :/

The last few seasons have been pretty dire but I decided to stick it out once they announced that 11 would be the final season. At first I was disappointed that 10 wasn't going to be the last like they originally hinted (and honestly it was a struggle to get through it), but this season has been something of a resurgence. I'm glad that it seems like the show is going out on a high note, given how strong those first few seasons were.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Don't worry Ratsky, I'm also still watching Modern Family. I have a hard time dropping shows I start anyway, so even if it goes to shit, I sink with the ship.
Haven't watched last episode yet though, making me curious now.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Sunday night's ratings:

CBS's "NCIS: Los Angeles" should be a rerun. There was no new episode on last night.
Fox's lineup was inflated due to football.
Everything else was in reruns or didn't air.

Fast-Demo-2019-Dec-15-SUN.png

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
First look at Children's Hospital spin-off "Medical Police"
Hailing from the team behind Childrens Hospital, Medical Police triples as an action-packed thriller, a mystery-wrapped love story and, ultimately, a globetrotting comedy series. It follows two American physicians (Hayes and Huebel) stationed at a pediatric hospital in São Paulo, Brazil, who unwittingly discover a civilization-threatening virus. Soon they're recruited as secret government agents and find themselves in a race against time to find a cure — all the while uncovering a dark conspiracy at the center of the outbreak.

Sarayu Blue, Rob Corddry, Malin Akerman, Ken Marino and Lake Bell also star, with Jason Schwartzman and Fred Melamed among the guest stars.
medical-police-key-art-poster.jpg

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
oh Children's Hospital was a web series? No wonder Ive never heard of it. That cast was STACKED tho my god.

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
'Watchmen' Season Finale Reaches Season High With 1.6 Million Viewers
In addition to being a buzzy, spoiler-laden topic on Twitter, the comic book series also had a series high of 935,000 viewers for its 9 pm telecast. This is up from last week by 14&% and is a 17% boost from its series debut. On top of all that, the finale reached record highs for its preliminary digital premiere marking 8% above last week and 31% above debut night. This all amounted to 1.6 million viewers which is up 19% from last week.

Since its debut, Watchmen has proven to be a huge fan grab for the premium cabler, averaging over 7 million viewers per episode, making it HBO's most-watched first season of an Original Series since Big Little Lies debuted premiered in 2017. It is also the most-watched fourth quarter Original Series on HBO since Westworld in 2016.

OP
OP
mreddie

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I really miss Once Upon a Time, even with how ridiculous the show got towards the end. It was just so much fun to watch as a Disney fan. So if this ends up being made, I'll definitely be watching. I'm surprised that it's not happening at Disney+ though.
My guess the budget will be enough for ABC to stomach.

Sunday night's ratings:

CBS's "NCIS: Los Angeles" should be a rerun. There was no new episode on last night.
Fox's lineup was inflated due to football.
Everything else was in reruns or didn't air.

Fast-Demo-2019-Dec-15-SUN.png

BUFFALO = RATINGS!

Oct 25, 2017
First look at Children's Hospital spin-off "Medical Police"

medical-police-key-art-poster.jpg

Didn't realize this was so soon. The cast list + description just make this sound like a season 8 of Childrens; despite the show having no real continuity or rules, they built up a pretty convoluted backstory that I hope they get to keep building on (really I just want an episode covering what the in-universe actors did between The Grid and this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.