• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure that usa chant was meant to be "this is what the real USA looks like GOP trash" but then they just joined in and it sort of petered out

stew

Dec 2, 2017
I think they wanted to send the message that THEY represent the USA, not them.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
tumblr_n6ichwQp2z1qaro8ho5_500.gif

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
When is the coal talk? Is going to talk about how Budweiser has moved entirely away from coal?

THE210

Nov 30, 2017
Are there competing state of the union speeches from other nations going on right now? If not what is with a room full of Americans chanting USA.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
If you're gonna turn this into a WWE event, can the Dems start playing with a beach ball?

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, when the Democrats were chanting USA, it was to SPITE him, if that's not obvious.

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
Some context on that "see-through steel barrier" thing-- Like a year ago Trump decided the wall had to be transparent so that border agents wouldn't get hit by bales of flying weed heaved over the border by catapult that they couldn't see coming.

That is not an exaggeration. I wish it were. That is what he actually said.